Tfw realising in 10 years or less we're gonna have an entire generation of young women who have been indoctrinated by...

>Tfw realising in 10 years or less we're gonna have an entire generation of young women who have been indoctrinated by movies proclaiming they are stronk
>Tfw they are gonna try and fight men in bars and shit when they have been drinking, thinking they are gonna take our 4 men with a pool cue or something ala every movie's Mary Sue

Invest in plastic surgery Sup Forums. How many of these dumb cunts are gonna have their faces rearranged when they try to copy muh stronk womyn.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xllG3fSUAOw
youtube.com/watch?v=WNJMHLIW96I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This will be fun imo, let them try in the name of equality!

Going to be hilarious, I real do hope western society collapses, the rise of the nu-vikings will be great.

It's already happening.

>Women thinking they are equal
never gets old

>Tfw realising in 10 years or less we're gonna have an entire generation of young women who have been indoctrinated by movies proclaiming they are stronk
that shits been going on since the 80s in jewlywood

>women think they are stronk
>get actually raped

You're wrong.

I think this sjw shit is just new patriarchy: they do degrading things in the name of empowerment, and it's obvious to anyone. Only they flip this narrative in their head to say that they like it. Treat them as you normally would and watch their actions not their words. Degradation is their nature state

God bless her for trying but maybe she should not have applied in the first place lol

The past couple females I've talked to in general had a bad holier than thou your gonna do stuff for me attitude

I'm just gonna be a hermit

youtube.com/watch?v=xllG3fSUAOw

>a generation of cat ladies on welfare for bullshit psych reasons

delicate women have no place in my army

Nothing hits harder than reality, senpai.

>tfw they can't even tell properly anymore thanks to women

> tfw she muzzle swipes her own face

kill me

They're all standing around assessing the situation and waiting for help or assistance while the dude with ONE FUCKING LEG manages to succeed and overcome the obstacle.

What a joke. WOMEN STRONK.

to be fair you need to be in the top 10% to be allowed to serve after losing a limb

lt. gimpy is literally more valuable to the army than all those women combined

Look closer. ONE FUCKING ARM TOO

Women are totally fucked and this is just the least of it

Invest in cats, and ice cream, imagine all the single old ladies there are going to be.

Motherfucker you're right, double respect

>Tfw they are gonna try and fight men in bars and shit when they have been drinking
Drinking to a loss of control is subhuman, though. It's something monkeys do.

Also. Equal rights, equal lefts.

On Hand

how many times in this webm was her rifle pointed at her own face

For some odd reason, the broad that throws her hands up and looks back in exasperation really pisses me off.

Stronk Woman isn't new.

That shit has been shoved down peoples throats since at least the 60's, and if anything, women are dumber, weaker, and more pathetic, helpless, and useless than they have ever been.

>I'm Expected to do that?
>Half-a-man does it in front of her
>Whole woman still can't do it
>Women are less than half a man

This is how you beat feminism. This picture.

This is why "white feminism" is now becoming a term. You get all the white women who started the third wave and profited off it, and you exclude them from feminism all together.

Feminism then collapses in on itself because the white feminists were the only ones making it competent enough in the first place.

Cut the head off the snake and be done with it

Thing is, there was a brief period in history when "Stronk Woman" really existed, but women do not want to go back to that time. They want to pretend to be hero princess, not pick up and haul cow shit in order to survive.

>there was a brief period in history when "Stronk Woman" really existed
yeah, 3000 bc until about 60 years ago

kek, look at the very top right in the background. 2 men are trying to pull up a woman while she's being pushed up from below like a child on a playground.

>'Don't worry lads, reinforcements are on the way!'
A fortnight later this fucking disgrace staggers onto the battlefield and finds the skeletons of her comrades being picked clean by vultures.

It's the face of a cumdumpster blaming the patriarchy for her own shortcomings.

>another bitter virgin thread

yeah we sure need another one of these so you losers can vent about how much you hate women, not like is right over there

Sad!

Neither bitter, nor a virgin. In a happy relationship with a woman I respect and care about. Just not blind to cultural decay and false senses of entitlement.

feisty girl KOs bouncer with a headbutt:

youtube.com/watch?v=WNJMHLIW96I

The longer clip of that has a kitted up guy jog right past her to the finish line while she's still falling all over herself 15' away from the end

>A few years ago, woman at work poured a bucket of water over my shoes to prove something to her group of friends
>Ignore it, carry on with my job
>Manager asks why my shoes are soaking, tell her what happened
>She sends me home while she gets someone to clean up the mess and assess what happened
>Come in the next day, called into office
>Girl is screaming, raving, calling me a liar and every name under the sun
>Manager is intimidated, takes her side and tells me to apologize for "lying"
>Refuse
>She comes up right to my face and calls me a bitch, tell her to back off before I make her
>She takes a look around the room, couldn't see anyone apart from the manager, so she took a swing at me, punching me in the face
>Never been sucker punched before
>But it felt weak, like a hard slap. my head didn't move and it didn't hurt like an actual punch
>She stares at me with a deer in headlights look
>I slam her head back, Knocking her out
>Police arrive, view CCTV and find I was defending myself
>She spends the next day in hospital with whiplash, lost her job and had a police caution for assault
And that is when I learned women simply aren't physically or mentally comparable to men.

Women are just large children, and sometimes you need to hit children.

Female employees are awful. I've had One competent one in my 7 years in the workforce

I dont get it, why is she falling? She is strong enough to stand up.
I have done exactly the same she is doing, and when you are tired to extenuation, you dont fall, you sit.

That's why I think it's important to be allowed to discipline your children and your wife.
It's good for women to get an occasional light beating from someone that's not going to completely destroy them. Keeps their own weakness in their mind and so they don't get the idea that they're invincible, which can get them killed if they're attacking a sufficiently drunk dude.

At the very damn least she's trying, and I give her a lot more respect than these SJW.

>Even a crippled man is worth more than 5 women

Damn nigga, the redpills hitting me hard today

That's the current generation of women.
We grew up on Mulan, the little mermaid and all that shit.
The next generation is actually pretty redpilled because they're being raised in the fallout of liberal rule rather than the rose colored preamble that we had.

>Still trying to social shame in a Post President Trump world

SAD

one arm one leg keep moving

It doesn't matter that they are inferior they will never change their preconceptions of themselves willingly. They would all start crying and lashing out, they are incredibly stubborn and will just take a white knight instead of anyone else.

They have been in the system for to long and the only way to change it is to change the system that creates these individuals. The current women are long lost but the new generations can be savedm

It'll be cool as fuck to break their bones and fuck them.

No CCTV, you go to jail, even with manager standing right in front of you

And the Bitch who instantly goes and tries to cheat before realising she cant even do that!

Link to whole vid?

This is definitely not the military.

Women wouldn't be allowed to dress like that, instructors dressed casually too and look like they're smiling and having fun, probably wouldn't have helped the one girl if drill instructors.

No one is arguing that the amputee isn't a badass. That man is clearly one hell of a soldier.

Oh, looks like she's completely fucking done.

Situation handled. Could have done it with less force, but the bitch needed to learn, didn't she? This is an important lesson and could save her life hundreds if not thousands of times. Provided she does learn anything, that's always the "X" factor with females, isn't it?

I am gonna LOVE beating the shit outa these cunts, and there cucked white night defenders.

THE WAR TO END ALL WARS

I believe she was simply walking too fast, hunched over, and misplanted her feet a couple times and simply lost her balance and literally slung herself to the ground under her backpack.

Her legs are too weak, that's all there is to it. Weak fucking legs and feet. What did she do before that was hard? Work as a cashier maybe? Have to stand for eight hours? What has she ever done to prepare her for this?

This is way niggerlam is winning.

We are being destroyed from with in by the left.

Weakened by shit like this so that the muzzy hordes can destroy us.

You can thank the hillary voters for the sabotage of western civilization. Nuzzys like obama. notice i s said Nuzzys, thats a nigger muslim. because hes both.

DEATH TO NUZZYS
HOW CAN WE LET THESE APE WALK OUT ALIVE AFTER 8 YEARS OF SABOTAGE

DONT LET HIM ESCAPE WITH OUT 15 BULLETS IN HIS HEAD.

YOU CAN QUOTE ME ON THE FBI

This is a woman posting

>trying
>implying she was going somewhere in life after majoring in Women's Studies and didn't join desperately trying to make money to feed her 3 illegitimate kids

I guess you are right.
It´s that when Im overweighted I can walk, even jog, but if a kneel, it is impossible to me to stand again
That is why I dont understand what is she doing

She is weak, not tired. Ok!

HDI-wisdom

So true. If you buckle, then they will take advantage of you.

That´s not how it works, believe it or not. Women hates other women, the older will hate on the younger, also feminism don´t fight for refugee women because they are competition, the same reason why older women in NGOs send younger women to "fight against the injustices" in third world countries.
Older will hate the younger.

As an example, in my country there was a trend of "women loves blacks" years ago, now those women are single with a mixed kid, next generation of women saw this and avoid mixing too much (even if they proclaim the opposite in twitter etcetera), is possible that in Europe there are more because they pushed more the propaganda.

A social experiment: the very moment a million of younger women refugees would enter a country, that very moment white women would be against refugees.

>Women hates other women

you can put two men who have beaten the shit out of other in a room and they'll make up and become friends unless someone pulled a dog act, but if you put two ordinary women in a room they'll have a fucking blood feud or something within 5 minutes

it's insane