TRUMP JUST MADE ABORTION ILLEGAL

This is SICKENING!! And not acceptable!!
Do we live in the middle ages?

thefeministmegaphone.com/2016/12/24/texas-and-trump-just-made-abortion-illegal/

Other urls found in this thread:

thefeministmegaphone.com/2016/12/24/texas-and-trump-just-made-abortion-illegal/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

#NOTMYPRESIDENT

I doubt any of those swamp donkeys will need an abortion anytime soon

Absolutely revolting. Now the place is going to be crawling with niggers.

#notmysven

Stop killing babies then.

Fake news.

nice autism,
Planned Parenthood’s Medicaid funding was removed by white supremacists in Texas on Tuesday, reported the Texas Tribune. The final notice from the Texas Health and Human Services Commission was issued over a year after the state first initiated plans to defund Planned Parenthood. The move is set to affect 11,000 low-income women who get health care services such as cancer screenings, H.I.V. tests, birth control, and abortion services

It's Texas. What did they think would happen? It's like Massachusetts making gay marriage legal.

MUH LEGALIZED KILLIN

Abortion just perpetuates irresponsibility. If you don't want a child don't have sex without protection. You don't get to kill future white child because you don't feel like being responsible.

>thefeministmegaphone.com/2016/12/24/texas-and-trump-just-made-abortion-illegal/

Isn't he not president yet?

This what a healthy man should said.

>removing gibs
>wahh its illegal now

Not yet Tiffany.

Yes, Sweden, that's correct. He's not your president, he's our president.

Why would white supremacists make it illegal for non-whites to get abortions?

>makes abortion illegal
>not even sworn in yet
Please dear Jesus spread your shit on fb and twitter so the normies can lose their shit over this

I can see why we need abortion in that picture right there

Good.They should only allow it for rape or autistist/crippled babies

Why is planned parenthood such a sacred cow for the left? Didn't Texas take the money to expand Medicare, thus these low income women can just go to a regular doctor? Also, can't regular OBGYN doctors do abortions? Why is there always so much fuss about planned parenthood?

Cuck

ARCHIVE FUCKEN

kek?? what digits

OBAMA IS STILL THE PRESIDINDU

Democraps love their nigger programs.

Because of the welfare state that creates dependent and negligent people who in turn can not survive with out turd party intervention.

kom till plattan så knockar jag dig

Jesus "land of the free" kek good one guys

You sound like women

It's just a baby senpai, you can always have another one
No need to get all overemotional like a chick

U N C O M M O N
N
C
O
M
M
O
N

>thefeministmegaphone.com/2016/12/24/texas-and-trump-just-made-abortion-illegal/

nice IP collection scheme, sven

According to my sources the website is based in south tel aviv azraeli district

Defending unborn white children is not being overly emotional. It being properly emotionaly invested in the future.

You are the type of person that would suicide bombing their own child because they can always make more.

Literally, how will child sacrifice ever recover?

Abortion shouldn't be illegal but fuck the government subsidizing that shit. If you want to live a promkscuous lifestyle it should be up to you and you alone to dealn with the consequences, whether it be child care or the financial burden of fundimg your own abortion.

Yes? What's wrong with utilising a renewable resource to achieve a goal?

This is a satire website.

Look at their League of Legends article.
> one black character in 20 yrs
the game has been out for 6 years

I really respect Democrats for supporting abortion, because without abortion they would win basically every presidential election.

Wtf I hate being responsible now

Good. Abortion is murder.

you don't harvest human organs from blobs of cells. you harvest human organs from humans.

>now

I do hope they keep using lines like this

>Planned Parenthood’s Medicaid funding was removed by white supremacists in Texas on Tuesday, reported the Texas Tribune

Especially in the opening paragraph.

Having an abortion is being responsible - identifying the problem and fixing it
Not just hurr durr pregnant now guess im stuck with it

>abortion illegal

I doubt this will be censored as #fakenews
Abortion is still legal in Texas, it's just not being payed for by taxpayers who disagree with it. I'm pro choice, but taxpayers shouldn't have to pay for women's poor decisions.

Trump isn't even in fucking power yet.

I don't think abortion should be illegal, but when tayneshia wants my taxes to pay for her abortion I draw the line. Abortion isn't even a real medical procedure it's like getting plastic surgery.

Trump isn't even president you autists.
Holy fuck go back ton your SJW kiddie corner.

I'm convinced only virgins and Christ cucks care about abortion. It's not even a big deal society decides what's okay to kill. The virgins have just never had an abortion scare so they don't get how it can happen.
Which one are you.

People are expendable. We do not need more people.

Nice baiting effort. Trump isn't president yet. So how did he manage this?

But abortions are mostly done by black and mexican people.
Surely you are not in favor of black and mexican genocide like that?

America is like 30% white. That number is never going to get lower if they all abort their children.
You can't just rely on immigration from europe dying down while immigration from africa and china stays strong.

PLATTAN!!!!!!!!!!???
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

>don't get pregnant in the first place if you are going to need an abortion

Why is this concept so hard to grasp?

Trump isn't even president yet.

>avoid having any sexual pleasure just incase you have to have an abortion for moralfags to REEE about

Beta as fuck

I'd kill 10000 people before i'd stop having sex

That's fine, just use contraception like a civilized person.

>Sup Forums is so dumb and reactionary they can't even recognize satirical articles anymore
I want nu Sup Forums to leave.

Allowing abortion for autist babies is why Sup Forums is so against it.

you dont live in america so fuck off ahmed

>moral fags
>moral
>fags

Having morals is not gay

This is bad. Most abortions are minorities.

Let us be entirely fair here user. The left has made things so crazy that it can genuinely be hard to tell when something is satire and when something isn't.

Contraception can fail
Or you can be caught without it

It's very beta
A real alpha male does whatever he wants whenever he wants - he doesn't refer to 'muh morals' first

Wtf is texas doing... planned parenthood kills more blacks than anything else.

wah sweened Trump is soo good that he can make laws without being in office yet ,im impressed.

Friendly reminder that your tax money directly funds Stacy's sexual escapades by covering her birth control and abortions.
Friendly reminder that Stacy is literally fucking Chad on your dime right this very second.
Friendly reminder that every dollar you make, every hour you work is one more load of cum Stacy can take with zero (0) consequences.

Moloch! Moloch!
BTFO! BTFO!

Trump didn't do shit, he's not in office yet...

Can't women get everything EXCEPT abortions at a normal 24 hour clinic that accepts medicaid if they are low income? How does this hurt women's health?

Have fun with your 10x more Mexican babies/year tejanos

You mean I can't practice dangerous self harm habits then throw away life like it's a used tampon? Totally unacceptable!

Great even more niggers, arabs and latinos on there way.

Let the browning of America continue unchecked. 5d chess tho amirite.

black population obama 13% Trump 25%

Can someone explain to me why, if a woman chooses to have an abortion, it doesn't count as murdering a human, but if a pregnant woman gets murdered, the murderer gets chagred with a double murder because the woman chose to keep the baby? Shouldn't it be either one way or another?

KEK

This, only cucks pay for abortions to get Jamal off the hook.

I know an unwed girl with a shit bag of a boyfriend whom have an unborn child on the way. Throughout the pregnancy, she has smoked 3 packs a day, had 4 glasses of wine a day, and smokes at least 8 blunts of fake every day. Doesn't believe in abortion, step siblings, mixed race, or that her baby's daddy doesn't have a child with another girl. (he's evaded 4 years of child support)

Keep telling me why you agree with this Sup Forums.

stop being a whore OP

>Why is planned parenthood such a sacred cow for the left?

something to do with how they blocked abolition of slavery and practiced lynching, they also created segregation

>Defending unborn white children is not being overly emotional.

when abortion is legal the greatest number of women having them are black

when they are illegal the greatest number of women having them are white

that would be the correct interpretation if they didn't consider the child living in the first case, but that isn't it. The argument is that the mother has a legal right to kill the child, which resolves any logical conflicts between those two cases. Of course, that brings up the question of whether or not it should be legal to murder a fetus.

Personally, i'm pro-choice, but it isn't hard to see the pro-life case.

what? Trump has no power yet.....also you are from europa? yet you complain? WTF Shill

Doesn't putting the T word into an article make it guaranteed clickbait? It's why I'm in this thread.

Gee i'd much rather pay for welfare

Great, had a woman I hooked up with murder our child without my consent