Sup Forums hates communism

>Sup Forums hates communism
>Sup Forums likes russia
Explain.

The Soviet Union? That's so 1975.

Russia contributes good to the world unlike canada.
Canada contributes rush and maples syrup, the rest is faggotry.

Give me examples of good Russian contribution to the world.

The current Russian Oligarchy is more akin to the Czarist Russia that was before we had any reason to hate them. Communist Russia, which was a Jewish experiment and exact opposite of oligarchy, is what was hated and needed to be destroyed.

You're a few decades too slow to start accepting the coldwar propaganda. Stop listening to Jewish-owned propaganda.

They killed a lot of communists

He was talking about Russia, not USSR, you pasta retard.

First you have to answer what do you consider ''contributions'' to the world.

Removing chechen scum, vodka, Kalashnikovs, and removing of chechens

America is more communist than Russia right now

That's why I asked him, meme retards keep spouting same stale memes but really can't say anything about supposed good and valuable stuff Russia brings.

Kalashnikovs? Vodka? Hilarious. And this is where their list usually ends.

And they think we can be friends, lol
>trusting americunts after 90's

So nothing of value.

Rachmanioff, Tchaikovsky

Ok but I mean, what do YOU consider a contribution to the world? Give me an example of another country and what they contribute. It's a little subjective, I will probably not consider it contribution.

And removing chechens. You failed to mention the chechen removal.

>leaf

Absolutely nothing, every relevent "Russian" came from the regions of Ukraine and Belarus, main land Russians are retarded.

It's kinda broad, but if we going to be simplistic when people look at your country and think "shit, I want live like them", I want to replicate their way of life and etc. Seems like absolutely nobody wants to have anything to do with Russia, they prefer to be fucked by the US and it's telling.

I guarantee that majority of westerners think that the world will be a much better place without Russia. I don't agree with it, but I'm also not blind. At this point, I'm overwhelmingly anti-West and it's just from being around your normies and reading the shit you leave in your mass media.

Or when millions eat your popular culture, I wouldn't consider it's to be really valuable, but it's just another show of power and influence.

And then there is usual stuff about science and inventions.

At this point, I'm just throwing shit at the wall.

Russia is no longer a Communist country.

/thread

Dude, our """president""" is a KGB officer.

Same same

Russia is fucking trash.

Stability in the Middle-East
Russia is stopping Globalist like Soros to make their plans happening.

Putin is God.
If you deny this you're probably a Commie-shill

You have big white cocks.

Un cut too, yum.

Electing trump

The wall fell over 20 years ago.

The Soviet Union collapsed a long time ago user. Where have you been, living under a pile of leafs?

lol that's gay bro

In his dad nutsack

>it's a "bait the Russian liberals and butthurt (((nationalists))) from 2ch thread"