WHY THE FUCK DID I THINK FOR YEARS THAT SAM IS A LEFTY?

Alright guys, redpill me on Sam Hyde.
For about 2 years I thought he's a lefty and people were just making fun of him by pasting him into every right event, photoshopping him and attributing "fake" quotes to him.
Apparently he's actually right, it was right before my eyes the whole time but in my 2 years of Sup Forums I never noticed because I thought all of the posts and images about him were ironic.

What the fuck is going on?
Have I shifted dimensions?
Am I the only one?

Other urls found in this thread:

cdn3-www.thefashionspot.com/assets/uploads/2015/09/LisaHyde-bachelor.jpeg
youtube.com/watch?v=WoMdcJusBm0
youtube.com/watch?v=jjPQ_jVlEnQ
youtube.com/watch?v=7LZjIlc1MHM
youtube.com/watch?v=pVDDnDzpoHM
youtube.com/watch?v=TkXK95R5zSw
youtube.com/watch?v=O5Cqc6Beqm8
youtube.com/watch?v=F6Q6c9z3ceM?t=16m16s
youtube.com/watch?v=Tt19Vp9uBiQ
youtube.com/watch?v=9Hkov3QcCpQ
youtube.com/watch?v=F6Q6c9z3ceM?t=992s
youtube.com/watch?v=yjsc6TCLQZg
youtube.com/watch?v=kr3KJBhUC5k
facehook.com/ssam.hyde/posts/965483350159828
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You weren't paying attention.

Always pay attention.

I have no idea who this dude is. I just crack the fuck up that in every shooting thread, someone Photoshops him doing something crazy and calls him a suspect. It's my favorite meme after the RWSS threads were killed.

You misunderstand.
Sam doesn't do politics. Sam does comedy and the occasional mass murder.

Read this. This is a real post, his real opinions with no humor and no irony.
This is what he believes.

Sam Hyde is incredibly based, even if you're one of the faggots who doesn't think he is funny.

milliondollarextreme on YouTube. It's his channel, good stuff.

Sam isn't genuinely right or left. He's just a sociopathic troll who targets the people who get triggered the most.

That was written by his assistant, and don't let no Viewtiful Joe's tell you any different.

*his sister

You leave his sister out of this

Sam loves the taste of blood.
At the moment, he enjoys hunting schoolchildren and liberals. He could just as easily turn when he gets border. Old Sammy "The Fixer" is not to be trifled with. He'll cut your ears off and rape you in front of your girlfriend faster than you can say "But I thought we were friends".

>I just crack the fuck up that in every shooting thread, someone Photoshops him doing something crazy and calls him a suspect.
Yeah that's why I thought he's a lefty

Is she hot?

Yeah no, he's been a libertarian nationalist type for years now. It's not just a schtick either, I've seen him passively comment on Molyneux videos and share them on facebook.

>Is she hot?
cdn3-www.thefashionspot.com/assets/uploads/2015/09/LisaHyde-bachelor.jpeg

youtube.com/watch?v=WoMdcJusBm0
Sam started everything by tricking news outlets into giving him interviews for different things. Fans responded by one-upping him and then each other by getting popular Twitter accounts to retweet tweets claiming that Sam was the culprit. There you go.

i commend your trips but no. sam doesn't really care about politics. not genuinely. he's a cynic.

Sam is this really your sister?

>german flag

did you also just notice how our nation/race are being genocided?

youtube.com/watch?v=jjPQ_jVlEnQ

I hope she doesn't have aids

He seems like a cool dude

Why do leftists need to project themselves onto comedians they like because they have different political opinions? Every Sam Hyde thread has them. Very sad.

He is a comedian. But he has personal politics too. He's said that himself.

Oh shit, is that the vid where he spends 20 minutes talking to a room full of libshits how homosexuality is wrong?

Yes, it's honestly his greatest work along with An Inconvenient Anime.

sam is the berenstein of Sup Forums

sam is incredibly anti-consumerist, which can seem lefty and communist at a glance. but he just doesn't like how modern consumerism has destroyed the family unit

>mfw the "he cant keep getting away with it" pics arent shopped and it really was him all along

did he really keep getting away with it?

I was in your case too OP, never gave a flying fuck about the dude. Just thought that he was another target of Sup Forums to get some bants out of. Turns out he's actually a pretty political person.

Rip Samuel

I thought he was lefty. Some of his parody was to spot on to tell the difference from a real lefty.

sam hyde is a true artist

everyone that calls themselves an artist these days are just liberal bags of this that get rim jobs from each other

sam hyde is actually creating art

waching it right now. opener is "you dont know how happy i am to be with a bunch of hipster faggots tonight" 2 guys leave the room lmao

He our guy'd so hard he was jewed out of 100 new episodes of his show.

on left is an image in his book

Sam Hyde is a meme incarnate, he's up there with Viper the Rapper for being the world's best living meme
youtube.com/watch?v=7LZjIlc1MHM
youtube.com/watch?v=pVDDnDzpoHM

Does it have a torrent yet?
>charges $100+ for a fucking book to be shipped to a neighboring country
>complains about Jews

youtube.com/watch?v=TkXK95R5zSw
interview with joe (((bernstein)))

Buy his new book

Then buy the ebook, you fucking Jew.

he's my favorite performance artist. his anti-gay rant at the hipster comedy show as amazing

artists should be counter-culture, and right now culture is about accepting poz-fags. so it makes sense

the physical book has been sold out for a while now. The ebook is $12 at gumroad.com/l/yiNac

because Alt Right are too dumb to get a joke in spite of constantly insisting their views are, in fact, just a joke.

>too cheap to afford a 1st edition print
lel

I ordered it to my parents house because I would be here for a week around the time it should have arrived after shipping and it hasn't arrived yet. I'm leaving in a few hours, why did you do this to me Sam?

It's kinda funny. When I was a kid, this shit was only starting. Back then it was.
>Y-You should tolerate gay people and people of different color and all that
And I was like
>Yeah, ofcourse, why wouldn't I?
Now its
>YOU FUCKING NAZI BIGOTED SCUM ANTI-LGBBQ
And I just wanna exterminate the lot of them

youtube.com/watch?v=O5Cqc6Beqm8

I received it my man

HE CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS is so predictable but it gets me every single time

I hope you enjoy it. I downloaded the ebook but I like reading physical books much better, I never could do ebook textbooks.
Oh well, if it arrives after I leave I hope it redpills my little brothers

och my epilepsy
*dials jew lawyer*

dude wtf that gif gave me a seizure im suing you

HAHAHAHA WE WON AHAHAHA
youtube.com/watch?v=F6Q6c9z3ceM?t=16m16s

I ordered the book and it hasn't come yet. How long should I wait before emailing ol' Sammy Sam?

Calm the fuck down Kurt.

does it rly flash

I have photosensitive epilepsy so thx for the warning

this is how he got the attention of the alt right:

youtube.com/watch?v=Tt19Vp9uBiQ

he was already known for previous troll jobs, "an inconvenient anime" where he trolls weeaboos and makes fun of asians, and "williamsburg street fashion" where he makes fun of rich kid shitlibs

shitlib fans convinced themselves he was only "ironically" right wing for like 5 years lmao

He really destroyed that guy. And it was insane.

>KRAUTS IN CHARGE OF UNDERSTANDING HUMOUR

He's literally the only /our guy/.

youtube.com/watch?v=9Hkov3QcCpQ
dunno, he's fun,but at the same time seems like a shit person irl
has some balls tho

AHH AHAHAHA WE WON HAHAHA
youtube.com/watch?v=F6Q6c9z3ceM?t=992s

nice banter british 'andret (100) % !!!

Do you have to be extra cautious when viewing any gif? Can't trust any gif posted on Sup Forums, ever lol. I'm dumping some anti-epileptic kike gifs

Oy vey pls don't call Mr shekelbergsteinwitzki

he's a good person

he's purposefully nasty and abrasive for the camera though, go look up his rant after the Paris attacks

I personally don't because my epilepsy is very mild (haven't had a seizure in years) and 90% of the time you can tell when a gif is going to be a flashing one before you even view it. If it's just a pepe or some shit that has no reason to be animated I don't bother. I've also never actually had a seizure from a flashing gif or video but my EEGs indicate I'm photosensitive (only like 5% of people w/ epilepsy can have a seizure induced by flashing stuff)

Keeping the brightness on my monitor on low is good enough from what I've found. If I see one I just cover on eye with your hand and look away. I imagine other people have more problems with them than I do and can get a seizure pretty easily

Very good points. What induces a seizure for you, just out of curiosity

>tfw I can't find his book but I really want it

can't find, links or search terms please.

I've only had a few and as far as I could tell they were completely random. A lack of sleep, stress, anxiety, being sick all apparently big factors though

youtube.com/watch?v=yjsc6TCLQZg
not about sam hyde, but that guy got an even bigger meltdown than those from

His assistant writes all those right leaning statements. Sam's politics are unknown.

When he writes something online, it's his assistant. When his says something racist, it's because he asked his racist asian friend to look into it.

Sam is never the one saying racist things :^)

>Sam's politics are unknown
It's well known he's a Bernie Bro

youtube.com/watch?v=kr3KJBhUC5k

I was wrong, it was a little bit before. prescient

facehook.com/ssam.hyde/posts/965483350159828

Some unfunny hack that got famous because of a stupid meme, and because he parrots things you would normally find on Sup Forums
Just check out how his reddit-tier fanbase always praises him for his "advanced humour that not everyone understands hurrr" (that means it's not funny)
His stupid show was just a bunch of so randumb xD skits put together, it was not funny at all and when it got cancelled everyone blamed da joos

>he's mad he had to go back

Hey Sam, how are you holding up buddy?
Nobody thinks you're funny

Literally the same thing happened over the last two days. I checked him out after hr said he wasn't going to the deploraball due to Spencer being banned. His skits are loaded with Sup Forums references.
>spoiler alert>
He gives a paraplegic kid the nickname "Moonman" in his show that Adult Swim just cancelled. I almost died. Check out his stand up. It's redpilled af.

Oh look, a fucking Colombian who doesn't get humor.

>NO! IT'S FUNNY AND UR DUMB IF YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND
Back to youtube

Lol. I just discovered him too. That protest video and officer maggot video are hilarious

Sam Hyde is our generation's right-wing Diogenes the Dog

No, I perfectly understand why some people don't think its funny.
His style of comedy isn't exactly "obvious".
Don't get me wrong, I'm not blaming you for not getting it, but the fact you don't get it is by no fault of his.

try not to freak out my dude. it's ok that you don't get it, nobody thinks less of you for it. just please stop spazzing out

Sam Hyde is controlled opposition/ Jewish disinformation

You mean Sam Hydenberg?

Actually I thing that Sam Hyde is LARPing as Kenny Powers from Eastbound and Down. His delivery is the same and a lot of his content seems similar-just next level.

How do we get this guy on Joe Rogan Experience

Im not sure if Joe would know what to expect really. Throw Charls in with him so they can duke it out about space and aliens n shit

There no way in hell JRE would dare. I saw a tweet to Joe about it and Sam retweeted it.