Been reading Nietzsche desu

Genealogy of Morals -> Beyond Good and Evil -> Thus Spoke Zarathusa

>Nietzsche
>High culture

Robert Hugh Benson's Lord of the World

>Nihilistzshit
>Culture

Pick one.

The good about that book is that is not a fiction. It's like The Protocols of the Elders of Zion. It's an open conspiracy

t. not smart enough to grasp Nietzsche

The ending made me cry

>a german telling me to be smart

That's very interesting and fascinating.
Seriously now, go fuck yourself with your nihilistzshit memes. Don't destroy this thread eternal german.

>urr durr shitsche is foh smart people!!!

The problem with philosophy, even with Nietzsche, is that it is degenerate because it is detached from reality.

If you want good philosophy read authors that actually led good lives. Greeks, Romans and scientists in general write good books. People think about the classics and they are afraid of reading them because they believe they are brickwalls like the Republic but most are pretty accessible.

A few off the top of my head

>Seneca - On the shortness of life
>Marcus Aurelius - Meditations
>Cicero - Cato Major
>Laplace - A philosophical essay on probabilities

Most philosphy is degenerate, but there is some very good redpilled philosophy. And Nietzsche does not belong to that group.

>Not citing Thomas Aquinas or Dietrich von Hildebrand

Have you read Julio Meinvielle? He is argentinian and his book De la cábala al progresismo is a redpilled critique on western philosophy and modern christianism

I'm ashamed to say I haven't read Hildebrand. As for Aquinas he's definitely good but I didn't intend for my list to be comprehensive. I thought it was obvious from the fact that I only listed 4 fucking books.

Nope, but he sounds interesting.

Soren Kierkegaard - The Concept of Anxiety

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Concept_of_Anxiety

Not a philosopher but another good one
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illusions_perdues

Wikipedia says he was an anti semite
Won't read it.

Here is another anti-semitic book I won't read
en.metapedia.org/wiki/The_Plot_Against_the_Church

don't download it archive.org/details/ThePlotAgainstTheChurch_192

it´s easy to spot the peasant when he spouts the "nitzsche was a nihilist" meme. the opposite is true, his philosophie is about overcoming today´s nihilism. also go fuck yourself pretentious nigger.

>There is but one world and everything that is imaginable is necessary to it. For this world also which seems to us a thing of stone and flower and blood is not a thing at all but is a tale. And all in it is a tale and each tale the sum of all lesser tales and yet these are also the selfsame tale and contain as well all else within them. So everything is necessary. Every least thing. This is the hard lesson. Nothing can be dispensed with. Nothing despised. Because the seams are hid from us, you see. The joinery. The way in which the world is made. We have no way to know what could be taken away. What omitted. We have no way to tell what might stand and what might fall. And those seams that are hid from us are of course in the tale itself and the tale has no abode or place of being except in the telling only and there it lives and makes its home and therefore we can never be done with the telling. Of the telling there is no end. And . . . in whatever . . . place by whatever . . . name or by no name at all . . . all tales are one. Rightly heard all tales are one.

This is another book you should NEVER read

Salvador Borrego's Derrota Mundial

It tells the events of World War Two from the Axis perspective, it's kind of a cult classic for mexican and spanish speaking nationalists

pic related is biggest redpil.

Jew influence on holodomor, start of communism in russia.

Book is banned in states, and multiple european countiries.

OI VEY

The only thing Nietzsche did was to denounce nihilism but at the same time he helped to fuel nihilism not to combat it

now fuck off.

There is a much better author than Nietzsche that is rarely mentioned is another german named E. Voeglin

amazon.com/Race-State-Collected-Works-Voegelin/dp/0807118427

Interesting that he won Nobel Prize and sold many books in the west but his work is censored

He is, I dare to say it, the most redpilled author I have ever read. He literally traces modern western philosophy back to jewish kabbalistic mysticism.

Thats why is it a good source how to redpil basically everyone.

That book is a classic among mexican right wing circles. Quite good, actually but I have always thought it's a bit dated

Nietzshit?
most European autists still think to this day he was some kind of anti-nihilism while in fact he was producing more nihilism.

i was talking about Solzhenitsyn

Why do americans tend to think this bluepilled garbage is actually redpilled? Are hispanic and latin american right wingers actually more redpilled than whites?

the problem is the lack of translation due to censorship

The poor americans are fed up with punk, rock, MTV, hip pop, mass culture

you can't blame them

>Ayn Rand
>Redpilled
Choose one and only one

youtube.com/watch?v=2uHSv1asFvU

Ayn Rand opinion on Israel is just as irrelevant as her entire work

but she is not totally wrong. Israel brought some technology to arabs.

>Recommend redpilled novels and non-fiction

Anything written by a man before 1950.

Grandpa reccommened this book to me, as well as a book about the History of the Jews, and Jonathan Livingston Seagull

ia801300.us.archive.org/21/items/FutureShock-Toffler/Future-Shock_-_Toffler.pdf

>No one recommended Roger Scruton

haram

Giovanni Papini's Gog and Story of Christ are very redpilled tbqh

I once read an article of his on the decay of western universities which was very good and insightful

you are fags

One of the most anti-modernist Priest ever lived
His books are a must read.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leonard_Feeney

He was a heretic

The Foundation for Exploration is the greatest organization of thought in the history of our species. It is the red pill.

hi sean

thefoundationpress.com/thefoundationforexploration.html