What's worse, the British underclass(Chavs) or American rednecks?

What's worse, the British underclass(Chavs) or American rednecks?

Honestly I'd probably rather live beside chavs.

What do you think, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2011/oct/14/alabama-immigration-law-workers
foxnews.com/opinion/2011/09/02/alabamas-immigration-law-is-train-wreck.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Niggers

American rednecks are only one step above hoodrat niggers.

Rednecks desu. They might be stupid but some of them are decent people. Not chav is a decent human being.

Rednecks elected Trump, how can Chavs ever compete?

Rednecks can be good, honest, hard-working people. Chavs by their definition cannot be.

rednecks are based

they have traditional family values, are highly religious, hate degeneracy, hate racemixing, have lots of kids on average, and are very nationalistic

except rednecks are self-sustaining and a backbone of the country when it comes to blue collar and country work. you may be confusing them with general white trash or hillbillies.

Farmers built every western country.

What exactly is wrong with rednecks?

>they have traditional family values, are highly religious, hate degeneracy, hate racemixing, have lots of kids on average, and are very nationalistic

the burger says before making a post on...

>FUGG DURKEY GIB BAGG KONSTANNYOPOLIS

Nothing.

Hollywood just keeps making them out to be The Hills Have Eyes and Chainsaw Massacre retards.

So the entire world has been psi-op'ed into hating them for no reason.

Rednecks seem less nihilistic.

Redneck actually seem like real nice people, sure they like guns and dislike books, but they're hard working, fun loving, God-fearing bros.

If I ever visit or move to the US, I want it to be the south.

>literally white niggers

Rednecks are aids.

Chavs are disgusting looking aids.

I pick Rednecks.

rednecks work, chavs dont
rednecks win

Memphis and Kansas City are must gos.

T.nigger

rednecks can fix your motorcycle, tow your truck, mow your lawn, and offer you a ride to church

chavs glass each other

Rednecks.
They'd invite you to dinner if you had nothing.
They'd help you mend a broken fence if you lived next to them.
They'd help fix your car if it was broke.
I've never heard about chavs helping anyone.

>What's worse, the British underclass(Chavs) or American rednecks?

With American rednecks, you also get niggers, so I'd go with the British underclass. Plus, the Brits are alright in my books. :)

Rednecks make up the overwhelming majority of people receiving govt assistance, but are too stupid to realize it.
>Fuck socialized medicine! Communism!!!!!
>Don't touch muh medicare!!!!! I needs it for muh diabeetus!!!!

They are the fattest, laziest, stupidest Americans.
>Running and stretching is for fags.
>I needs gibs to pay for muh fat people scooter.

They are literally welfare queens shitting out babies - against any form of sex education, contraception, and family planning.
>Teaching kids about contraception promotes degeneracy
>Muh 15 year old boyfriend can't support a family. I need gibs to pay for muh seven kids.

I like rednecks, they're actually nice people. They're a hardworking group of people that are nationalistic. They won't glass you in the back, and they will only fight you if you provoke them.

>red necks are niggers
I expect no less from a leaf, rednecks are farmers and nothing more, what you think of is hill Billy's, they are the cousin fucking moonshine, but even then they are nothing compared to niggers

Rednecks have Christian values usually, they're retarded but not intentionally bad people

You're just confusing rednecks for white trash. Want to know why rednecks are called rednecks? Because often times they work outside doing manual labor and the back of their neck becomes red from sun exposure. Hence the name "redneck." Never met a redneck that was unemployed and on welfare, however my experiences are purely anecdotal so it doesn't matter.

Wow you really made me think with all those links and empirical and factual data you provided

>Honestly I'd probably rather live beside chavs.

No fucking way mate.

I've lived among chavs and it is not something any non-subhuman should have to endure. My parents still do. I am back here for Christmas and nearly the entire time I have been here the walls on one bedroom have been shaking from the drum and bass coming from next door, that can be heard loudly and clearly in every room in the house.

They climb on the roofs of houses and rip them up, they steal cars and set them on fire, they let their dogs lose to attack people and other dogs, they brick people's windows, I've seen them throw lit fireworks at children.

I don't know how they've managed to make it be, but British chavs are literal genetic trash. The lowest of the low. They are about as human as abos.

>rednecks are farmers and nothing more
No farms are either automated or use cheap mexican labor. Rednecks are welfare queens who sit around in trailers shooting up heroin. They got rid of all the mexicans in Alabama to give the farm jobs to the rednecks, and the crops literally rotted in the fields.

Again you make a non argument and back it up with no evidence kys

>I've never heard about chavs helping anyone.

If you know some of them, they'll back you up if there's any trouble or there's a good chance they'll be off their face on diazepam and MD 2020 and they'll try to bash you.

>Asked for and given kemosabe.
theguardian.com/world/2011/oct/14/alabama-immigration-law-workers

I'd rather hang with both over any leaf.

So Obama imports shit skins illegally and sends them down south to work on farms, they take the guberment aid and run so the farmers can't work the fields properly and lose massive profits and loose their business or land and HAVE to go on welfare to support their family because they forcibly got fucked over and that makes them niggers? Gas (((yourself))) shit dick
>the Guardian
Your trusting a site run and owned by shit libs who are openly attacking rural whites for voting trump and you believe them? Literally gas yourself tyrone

>With American rednecks, you also get niggers, so I'd go with the British underclass. Plus, the Brits are alright in my books. :)
you're a fucking retard, you come here and try to fit in with chavs you will be shanked by 20 different people just for your canadian accent you scum

dont get it confused. some white trash are rednecks but other rednecks dont like them either.

most rednecks are hard working, self sustained, and overall pretty based.

No white trash are the fucks who listen to insane clown possey and drink Redbull in place of water and literally think they are niggers

yea. commieforinia and yankee fags dont know the difference though. they just think anyone southern is redneck. white trash or not.

Never met a chav. Have come across a few rednecks in my time and they actually make pretty good neighbors. It was quite a moment of clarity for me after calling the cops on the wiggers that moved in how much I miss the big bald dude with shitty white power prison tattoos who used to live next door.

>Obama imported
Did you catch the part in the article where he said the Mexicans had been working on his farm for over 10 years? Your preschool level reading comprehension lays bare the idiocy of the red pills.

>LIBEERAL MEDIA!!!!!!!!!!!
Here it is from Fox News.
foxnews.com/opinion/2011/09/02/alabamas-immigration-law-is-train-wreck.html

Dumb rednecks fucked this poor farmer out of his livelihood. This is what I mean about them being the laziest and stupidest Americans. They are a cancer.