PRESIDENT TRUMP GENERAL - THANK YOU BASED COAL MINERS, STEEL WORKERS AND AMISH EDITION

PRESIDENT ELECT DONALD J TRUMP
greatagain.gov/
donaldjtrump.com/
>Trump Playlist FUCK BOTS
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ

APPEARANCES
>Trump @ Mar-A-Lago 12/21/16
youtu.be/xPM4HGn1fl4
>Trump Final 2016 Rally in Mobile AL 12/17/16
youtu.be/Riph4NCx_U0
>Trump/Pence Rally in Orlando FL 12/16/16
youtu.be/_WnhHVdDgdw
>Trump/Pence Rally in Hershey PA 12/15/16
youtu.be/Z_L2H9_IInE
>Trump/Pence Rally in West Allis, WI 12/13/16
youtu.be/UIgW0XlUs4M
>Trump @ Army vs Navy Game 12/10/16
youtu.be/NxlI6TePPcw
>Trump Rally in Grand Rapids MI 12/9/16
youtu.be/501Wg80oLUQ
>Trump Rally in Baton Rouge LA 12/9/16
youtu.be/liZBtm5wt7c
>Trump/Pence Rally in Des Moines IA 12/8/16
youtu.be/627wxijXGGM
>Trump Rally in Fayetteville, NC 12/6/16
youtu.be/IUreExyfw5o
>Thanksgiving Message from President Elect Trump 11/23/16
youtu.be/BUnv6Kb7syQ
>Trump Objectified 11/18/16
youtu.be/qi1df15VmCs

FUN STUFF
>Kanye hangs with Trump 12/13/16
youtu.be/1dTQSON9dSk
>It's the most wonderful time in 8 years
youtu.be/sW85ZcswiqM
>Just The Two Of Us
youtu.be/8kuqOWLg3Tc
>The Truth about Trump Protesters
youtu.be/1d9lm-T87AQ
>Election 2016
youtu.be/VDHUAGdhVOE

INSPIRATION
>Hold Back The Night
youtu.be/ldnH5ms50Jc
>Inauguation of Fire
youtu.be/XKf8jSiaghU
>In the Hall of the Trumpen President
youtu.be/XqEddipbpkw
>We Are The Silent Majority
youtu.be/3lrrPG5iPAk
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8
>AD: Trump's Argument for America
youtu.be/vST61W4bGm8
>#TrumpTheEstablishement
youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>The Lion
youtu.be/Lu4VUsaxs6E
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Public_Works_Administration#List_of_most_notable_PWA_projects
independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/isis-president-erdogan-us-coalition-support-terrorists-a7497841.html
mobile.twitter.com/taraleigh2020/status/813795089201987584
lifezette.com/polizette/democrats-side-trump-slam-u-n-rebuke-israel/
tmz.me/tdUurLp
video.twimg.com/tweet_video/C0suT7bUQAA70-C.mp4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Domino_theory
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>tfw got banned from the_donald for saying "oy vey"
place is shit, reddit is shit, the mods there are shit

>page 1

IT'S OVER
TRUMP GEN IS DEAD

Awoo?

YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE QT CRUSADER OF DEAD SARACENS AND BESIEGED JERUSALEMS

RESPOND TO THIS POST OR YOU WILL NEVER EVER HAVE A QT CRUSADER GF

>going on reddit

Why are there still shills? Have they retreated into a fantasy world where the election hasn't happened yet?

Blumpheeee$ ("Eat Fresh") is done for! I'm back to being a Cruzmissle.

wtf I love white women now

F

THIS IS FOR TRUE CONSERVATIVES!

THIS IS FOR THE DELEGATES!

David Brock got an extra 10 million burgerbux from Soros to undermine Trump for the next 4 years. I'm not even memeing.

HE'S NOT DEAD

He just ended his weekly column.

> REMOVE SARACENS
> WATCH OUT FOR SPANIARD BACKSTABBERS

SHEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIT

Throwing more money at a doomed effort is pretty much the signature move of the DNC. I expect this to continue right up until Trump and Congress open up our libel laws and the lot of them go to federal pound-me-in-the-ass prison.

is there a gang war going on? I thought crips and bloods were familia now

> Alt Right
> Ctr Left

EY CAPTAIN, THE MEMES ARE BREACHING CONTAINMENT

>he wasn't a jebhead

Holy shit, I didn't realize that there were so many fellow white guys in CA that voted Trump

Yo tourist here

What is trumpgens opinion on Israel? Do you think US should have vetoed the UN agreement? What about sending foreign aid to Israel?

Was watching the news and just thought it was strange that Obama chose not to veto and that Trump (an "isolationist") would have vetoed

With BLM giving police the hardest time to properly do their jobs the best thing police can do is to sit back and let them police themselves.

Chicago has about 2M people, so that's .03% of the entire population that was slain this year.

Crips / Bloods vs Cartel drug smugglers

They basically use O'Hare as a hub for shipments, I'm fairly certain one of the main reasons there haven't been major terror attacks on US airlines is because the cartels have their own intelligence and security and fight to knock out islamic terrorists so they don't bring more attention to how broken the security for ground crews it

GUN CONTROL BTFO

It's not entirely retarded

If Los Angeles county did not vote the state would be a swing state

IT DOESN'T COUNT

IT WASN'T TRUE GUN CONTROL, TRUE GUN CONTROL HASN'T EVER BEEN TRIED

Daily reminder that this is AWOOVEMENT!

kek here is the deal

> Sup Forums is not one persone
> this subject was debated to death in the past 18 years
> shills are trying to use this particular subject to drive a wedge between Trump supporters, but it is not working so far

Here is my personal opinion: Trump should focus in rebuilding american infrastructure instead of meddling with external affairs.

Just for example, here is a list of airports built oni the fucking great depression [1]:

> LaGuardia Airport
> Los Angeles Airport
> Dane County Airport - Madison

Every penny spent on the UN or on Israel or whatever is money that could be rebuilding America's crumbling infrastruture.

Fuck UN, fuck Israel and fuck Israel enemies. America first means america first, fuck the rest.
[1] en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Public_Works_Administration#List_of_most_notable_PWA_projects

Of the 8 white guys I know in LA, 6 voted Trump
>anecdotal evidence

Holy shit, the absolute madman.

independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/isis-president-erdogan-us-coalition-support-terrorists-a7497841.html

>WATCH OUT FOR SPANIARD BACKSTABBERS
Oy vey what are you implying?

Just take the coast and make it California, have the rest be Jefferson.

So, I looked into the UN resolution hysteria.

Among the people who feel anger towards Obama for the abstention i only find GOP establishment, cuckservatives etc. I don't find normies, independents or democrats.

Did Trump do the right thing by shilling this much for Israel? The american don't seem to care too much about that conflict?

Theres also a lot of republicans in California who don't vote. They don't feel like there's a point

>Sup Forums is STILL super bluepilled

Get rid of the Coastal Commission and allow Eureka to build a port, the entire north coast would turn red

So fucking excited that Trump specifically mentioned opening up more west coast ports as part of his economic plan

>mfw the conservative "icon" (((Reagan))) turned the largest US state permanently blue

>Sup Forums is STILL super bluepilled
Sad!

Anyone have this gif? I can't strip it from twitter for some reason

mobile.twitter.com/taraleigh2020/status/813795089201987584

Trump is giving concessions to Israel because solving the Israel / Palestine issue is going to be the landmark of his first term. Look at how he's working with Carter now, he's going to try and Art of the Deal the hardest deal in modern human history.

>Schuylkill
Drinking my based Yuengling and knowing the mines might open up again. Feels good. Feels real good.

Ok thank you for your answer

>I don't find normies, independents or democrats.
Democrats (including minority leader) were pretty upset with it too:
lifezette.com/polizette/democrats-side-trump-slam-u-n-rebuke-israel/

Has anything interesting happened in the last 2 hours?

Oh right. I love that argument.

>B-b-but they just cross over into another state and bring the guns back to Chicago! So we need a nationwide ban!

Sup Forums died after gamergate

If he can actually pull this off he will get the jew or muslim vote in 2020, and so many people will be glad that its all over.

The next 4 years are going to be so fucking fun.

The people who say this general is going to die out are so sorely mistaken it's not even funny. Where do they think we'll be discussing this shit when everything is actually being negotiated?

I could use one.

I'd much rather have a US based UN than a China one.

Release it nigga!!! Do it now!!!

He now has a bargaining chip to use with the cuckservatives / NeverTrumpers

Well Carrie Fisher JUST died.

Add another one to the Curse Collage, boys.

Damn, Carrie Fisher died.

We're gonna need to start splitting this up into sections

Trump will not be different from Obama or Bush.

Princess Leia is dead!

>mfw I won't get a crusader qt anyway
>mfw I won't even get a gf anyway
who cares, I'm done

tmz.me/tdUurLp

Another one for the collage!

MORE BLOOD FOR KEK! PRAISE HIM!

nyc looks so pretty from a distance. too bad it's a shithole once you're there.

The Curse of Trump is like the Wild Ride. Is it going to cause a massive population drop once Trump takes office?
>yfw the leftist die to the Curse

You did this /ptg/

>Vader: Star Wars cucks
>Emperor: mfw

Y O K E D
O
K
E
D

That's defeatism and proof of low energy.

the NYC skyline looked so damn better before 9/11. Fucking jews have to ruin everything beautiful.

F

SO THE LEGEND GOES

Nah it looks uneven

More like "tired of feeling bad because of such a fucking stupid issue as not having a gf"

Twitter apparently saves them all as mp4s.

video.twimg.com/tweet_video/C0suT7bUQAA70-C.mp4

LOOK AT DRUDGE RIGHT NOW

GET FUCKED DISNEY/STAR WARS KIKES

>trumped

Your face is gonna get uneven in a second, pal.

>RESPOND TO THIS POST OR YOU WILL NEVER EVER HAVE A QT CRUSADER GF
why do you do this to me

PRAISE KEK

>b-but she was stable!
Took to long to get her to a hospital, like 20 to 30 minutes? Yeah you're fucked.

that fucker was doing the same right along letting their oil through and covering their asses till he made a deal with russia.

ADD IT TO THE COLLAGE

holy fuck I just used this for a thread and got quad 6's
credits to you user

she made out with her brother dude

yes

Didn't the Dwemer become the giant brass robot though?
Didn't see it like that.

The World Trade Center towers were beautiful buildings up close. I regret not visiting them, I was in New York in '99 but went to the Empire State building instead.

Now all I have are photographs and a memory of glancing at it, not even being able to see the top, as I drove past.

Looks like she's paying her taxes in the afterlife now.

Damn. I guess her Force didn't have the stamina.

Kek is ending 2016 with a bang.

Is He too strong?

Wonder what the next star wars is gonna do to work around her death.

Another one bites the dust.

>I'd much rather have a US based UN than a China one.

That's the most idiotic argument I ever seen about basically everything america does for free or at a loss.

> I'd much rather have a US based UN than a China one.
> I'd much rather have a US influenced Middle East than a Russian one.

Even blood Vietnam war started like that, it's the Domino Theory [1] where if you don't completely control something it will all crumble in the worst possible manner.

Guess what: it is not working. There is no such thing as "US based UN", America is always losing at that forum every time Russia, China even bloody Brazil wants to flex their muscles at the international level.

The Middle East is a mess, Iran is mopping the whole place with Russia help and will soon have a Persian Gulf-Mediterranean Sea connected area of influence.

The whole Asia is already turning to China and there is nothing America can do to prevent that except throwing massive amounts of taxpayer money.

In the end what the fuck is America buying with all this money anyway? Their own people are struggling, their inner cities are a mess, their infrastructure is crumbling and for what?

Trump came to put an end on this. UN wants America help to dig themselves out of a role. Here is the invoice, needs to be paid in full in advance before America even lifts a finger.

For crying out loud, look at america highways, railroads and airports, used to be the role model for the world and now it doesn't hold a candle for what's seeing in bloody Dubai, Hong Konga and Germany.

It is not without a reason Trump's motto is "Make America Great Again". America used to be great, used to be #1.

Now it is not, too busy playing world janitor online to pay attention to their own house. Not anymore.

[1] en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Domino_theory

And there's only four days left.

no one cares, millions of people die every day, but we still have to give a shit 15 years later about your hurt national ego