"I'm here for my job interview"

"I'm here for my job interview"

WANNA GO FOR A WALK?

even the dogs are disgusted

What compels a guy to do such a thing to himself?

Great. What are your qualifications? Here at MTV we value diversity

" Which one you four legged Guys ? But well, we could use both of you for our Security. "

Sometimes I do wonder if murder shouldn't be legal if you had a good reason.

out of my 10+ years at walmart, I have only encountered a very tame version of OPs pic. He didn't last long I can say on overnights.

More self hate than the hating-est haters of all the self hating Jews AND self hating women.

Combined

Kek

Can you ride a tiny bicycle? Our old clown couldn't that's why we are looking for replacement.

Now this helps the neet

meth

wanting to stand out in an already flamboyant and degenerate city such as LA or NYC

If I see a tattoo or piercing in an interview you will not get hired. Couldn't care less if you're the best candidate. You're immediately off the list.

those poor dobis

HI, ummm I'm here for the managerial position.

Demonic possession.

>In two years those with body modifications become part of the sjw victim Olympics war machine
>Pol stops laughing when they are hired on via affirmative action

screen cap this

K. It 2$ per dick but you need to take it all the way in the ass. Sometime they will tip if u let them perform a facial.

No, the carnival is down the street.

>"I'm here for my job interview"

"You got the job, Shaun!"

retardation

>white people

i tried to stop it. you chose this fate.

If it can be hidden, I see no problem with it. Making a choice on appearance, rather than performance tells me you have no business sense.

Welcome to the team.

Hot damn, where do I find more guys like you. This company needs more guys like you. I have a good feeling about you kid, you're hired. See to it that my good faith in you is not misplaced. You'll start next Monday at nine; don't be late, I fucking hate that.

One more thing.

Welcome aboard.

I have 2 guys in my warehouse right now that have a lot more coverage than that guy does. I dont care what you look like if you work like you should.

We hire a ton of people who were in prison as well. They tend to work harder right after release than a normal worker would.

Some are almost as bad as Africans

there has to be a limit though. anyone who looks like op's pic should be late late term aborted.

Test

Actually, he kinda looks like that cucumberbitch fellow...

We have a very strict "no visible tattoos/piercing" policy here, since you have to interact with clients onna daily basis.
Have you considered Starbucks?

Sorry Carl Jungman - we're not hiring at the moment.

the delusion that it will somehow get the more attention

those dogs have seen some shit

Special snowflake syndrome.

A self-delusional attempt at creating meaning of life through radical individualism. He'll always be that one weird guy, so he found meaning of life in an individualist sense for he is marked forever by appearance.

>""""""Forgetting""""""'
Traps don't forget

>Making a choice on appearance, rather than performance

His appearance is due to his brain. And that is reflective of his brain's performance.

Don't rape your kids or they will turn out like this.

Why would you guys turn someone away for tattoos or piercings if they could do the job well and work on a team well? Tattoos and piercings are socially accepted.

a secret desire to have head crushed with sledgehammer

imagine if he gets on medication that cures him

he will wake up and look in the mirror and shriek in terror

Hi I'm here for the shitposting position interview

>I'm here for the position, something about sucking dicks?

can this fuck even eat without his food falling everywhere?

I think he has plugs to block them up like the ones on his nose.

maybe he has a cap?

It's called soup and puréed food, and straws.

Why would you do this to yourself

self hatred

>If it can be hidden
He would not notice it in the first place, would he?

*BRAAAAAAAAP*
welcome aboard

what a fucking mouth breather

>straws
Do you know how they work?
protip: its not magnets.

This is the logical end to "individualism"

>he will wake up and look in the mirror and kill himself
Here, fixed

Behold the future

HIRED. We'll all look like you eventually anyway.

What would a person like this do 150 years ago? I mean, how would someone like this "express" themselves?

I noticed my mistake as soon as it was posted user.

>in grocery store with dad
>he has a plastic nose due to nasel cancer
>pic related cashier get always sweaty when he sees him

>i like it when people tell me what to do
fuck off bootlicker. retards will be retards no matter how much individual freedoms they get.

niggers got a waffle maker on its goddamn face

Our society didn't respect people that behaved this way, we have entered this strange ethic that nothing can be judged and everything is okay

Simpletons like this are the result

DON'T JUDGE, BRO
>DON'T JUDGE, BRO
DON'T JUDGE, BRO
>DON'T JUDGE, BRO
DON'T JUDGE, BRO
>DON'T JUDGE, BRO
DON'T JUDGE, BRO
>DON'T JUDGE, BRO
DON'T JUDGE, BRO
>DON'T JUDGE, BRO
DON'T JUDGE, BRO
>DON'T JUDGE, BRO

Exactly.

I don't care if you've got tattoos, but if you have a tattoo that you can't cover up you've just proven to me that you have no capacity for forethought and no ability to understand potential consequences.

cleanings at the dentist must be easier for the technician.

You are a fucking retard.

My best employee was a disgusting fatfuck manchild. Nobody would have hired him based on his look. He had to deal with surgeon everyday across all Germoney.

The guy was loved by every surgeon secretary because he used to unlock there phone and offer DS flash card for their kids. He was also competent and effective.

People wanted to fired him because he didn't wanted to file report and do stupid shit. They called him lazy and he was always late to the office in the morning.

But the guy had the best financial results and our customers used to call him by his first name and only ask for him.

I will never judge someone by his look.

Cool tattoo Otto! Bring it to the Eagle's Nest.

The hilarious thing is that he's going to have so many dental issues with his teeth being constantly exposed like that.

Oh wewll serves him roit

I guess he puts his hands over the cheek holes and sucks in.

As an side this guy is going to have a lot of fun when all his teeth fall out from dry mouth

>nothing can be judged and everything is okay

Why? Lack of religion?

But surely you could hire a competent worker who looks retarded at a discount because no one else would hire him, thus improving profit margins.

Video is way better when you can hear the screaming.

So sorry friend, but the position of Senior Attention Whore has just been filled. Have a mint on the way out.

how come these people aren't overweight or have bad teeth and such? If they are such trainwreck human beings how come they function better than supposed * non trainwrecks * ?

Boy that superior master white race. Boy I tell ya.

Self hate obviously.

That position's been filled

i don't understand how you can possibly call that "functioning"

oh. i see the flag now.

An exception doesnt make the rule. For every 100 freaks you hire 95% are probably abysmal. Its not worth the overall cost.

The jews

>seen
Not to mention the smell
Apparently them stretched lugs don't half make a lot of sebum.
Tl;dr big ears stink of cheese

You're hired

Welcome to the Cirque du Freak

Damn

that takes me back

die

GIT UNDER THE FUCKIN WATER!!