Living with a woman

Alright, /pol, you keep saying that a man's goal should be to find a good woman and wife her, and make his own family, and this is ultimately what I want, but have any of you actually tried living with these creatures?

Women are insufferable. This is the second time I have tried this and it's not just me - I've spoken to my father and I talk to my friend who's married and has a child already, as well as another friend of mine who just moved in with his gf.

We all have the same problems.

Women just

>will never shut up. Will literally NEVER SHUT THE FUCK UP. Their mouths move incessantly. They can't just sit and read, or sit and think. If you are anywhere near them, they will blather on, and then get pissed off if you try to do something by yourself. God fucking help you if you want to read or watch a TV show by yourself. Oh, and don't think you can go to another room for your own private space. Stay in another room too long and they will get pissed off.

>you always have to do what they want to do. If your woman wants to go out to a friend's party, or some stupid event/gallery/ball, bullshit, and you say you're not interested, god fucking help you. If you've worked all week and you're fucking tired, and it's Friday evening and you're looking forward to sleeping in on a Sat morning, and your woman asks you to go to brunch with her, god fucking help you if you say no.

I find myself just going along with her shit, agreeing to do things I don't want to do just so she doesn't flip out. Then I realize I'm a cuck and I stand up to her, I tell her "no, you can go and do that, I want to do something else" - and then the world fucking nearly explodes. If I stand up to her, the tears come, the whining comes, she brings up everything I've ever done wrong, and it's a biiig fucking shitstorm and then I can't even go and enjoy what I wanted to do in the first place, because my woman just had a mental breakdown and stressed me the fuck out.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5QmvEbphF8c
youtu.be/oo0d1zTAFKA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The first time I tried living with a woman, she pulled this shit on me, and I left her. Now it's the second time, and my current gf acted all sweet when we were dating, but now that I've moved in with her it's all the same shit, all over again. All the men in my life agree and they go through the same shit.

How the fuck does anyone want to do this? Maybe back in the day you could just say "I'm the man, stop fucking whining, I want to read a book and I'm not going to your stupid party", but pulling that off today seems like playing with dynamite.

How the fuck do you guys do this? How the fuck do you live with a vagina? I seriously don't get how this is a viable long term solution. I get so fucking annoyed with her I don't even want to fuck her. I'm high test and normally want to fuck at least once per day, but she becomes such an insufferable cunt I just can't bring myself to do it. How the fuck do you do this???

serving others brings joy to your heart.

of course marriage is hard, you serve her and she serves you

also you arent married so shut up

>copypasta from another thread, relevant

You don't get red pilled women. Here's the red pill: Women are submissive by nature, and they're meant to submit to a man. There are no "red pilled" women, there are only red pilled men, who are strong enough to lead a woman. A man who does not lead his women in a relationship ends up in a shitty one where she becomes biologically confused and lashes out with things like feminism and cucking him. A strong man leads his woman in a dominant role and she instinctively follows and supports him.

That's what a red pilled relationship is. You don't find red pilled women, you find a woman who's not ruined herself yet, and then you lead her. You will never find a woman without stupid ideas or opinions, just find a woman who hasn't ruined her life and then lead her and she will eventually form to your opinions and your view on life. Women naturally share the outlook of what ever strong male they respect.

TLDR: find a girl who hasn't fucked 30 guys yet and even if she's a retard, as long as you're red pilled and she respects you she will form to your views.

Cuck detected.

"serve your wife" you fucking faggot

Sauce on pic?

Based canadian bro, this is all true and this is why i can't even comprehend the marriage institution

Don't feed into her bullshit grab for attention. Positive reinforcement when she does something you like, and ignore/debase her when she does something annoying.

Train your women like you train your dogs. Don't let them shit on your carpet and get away with it.

The problem isn't women, it's that all the men you talked to (including yourself) are too weak to train their women consistently and reinforce their behavior effectively.

Yeah man what a guru you are on women - men relationships.

What would a roach know about women? Enjoy islamic gay buttsex roach

Nice arguments you have there loner.

>waaah i'm a pathetic white boy and get upset when my gf gets pissed off that i'm a lazy cunt that's no fun.

Maybe you should be interesting. I guess it is hard for beta males who are no fun to maintain relationships though.

youtube.com/watch?v=5QmvEbphF8c

ITT: trump supporters are being sexist.

How unexpected.

Pretty much all of this.

Also, you should be allowed to beat women to some extent. Some of these whores go against the submissive by nature and try to be dominant even if the man they are with is red pilled and strong. These types of women need to be beaten sometimes.

You're not a cuck user, this is part of being a man in a relationship. Welcome to the club. Protip... Get a job with some travel involved.

Do you really enjoy being a lone, edgy retard or do you pretend to enjoy because you have no other thing to do other than telling people to control women like dogs?

Sure, because reading philosophy or physics is boring, but talking about food and spending 4 hours cooking and eating is so much fun.

I don't mind spending an entire day shopping for food, cooking it, and eating it, maybe a few times per year, but a woman can do this every fucking day.

And you know what? I play sports and I teach dance party time and compete in latin dance competitions, but my gf can be such an annoying cunt that I don't even want to take her out dancing most of the time.

ITT: A jew who doesn't know how to fuck more than 3 bitches in a week

It's called compromise. You have to do things she wants to do if you want to do things you like. I go out Friday nights and get pissed or play mtg. That's how it is, we spend time together at the weekend, but on Friday night I do what I want to unwind from work. Just be reasonable but firm about having personal time and together time.

lol cuck

you must be one of those nu males who thinks he shouldnt provide for a woman

"serve" is a harsh word but hes not wrong

>leaf
You're a lost cause, faggot.
this user gets it
>sexist
you say that like it's a bad thing, Schlomo

youtu.be/oo0d1zTAFKA

Based Connery

It's probably more difficult in this day and age because everyone is overstimulated and narcissistic to an absurd degree, but I assume there are still women out there who are conscientious of the needs of their partner. I felt this way for years any time a woman moved in (or even tried to move in) with me. Then I found one who actually stopped talking long enough to listen when I said things like 'I'm the sort of person who needs to be left the fuck alone sometimes'. Years later she still respects that, which suggests that I made a pretty decent decision in marrying her.

Marriage is harder today for a plethora of reasons. But there are still decent people in the world. Maybe they're more scattered about or even trying to squash that decency in order to better fit in. I'd be lying if I said I knew for sure. But you'll run into one eventually.

aw so cute, lil Timmy finally realized that people who go into long-term relationships are beta faggots

pump & dump lad, trust me, no matter how convinced you are that she is the one, she's not, you're deluding yourself (and she is deluding you as well)

You just need to marry a submissive Asian woman, who will obey your every word.

Give her some good high test dick to keep her pacified. This is what a lot of men today get wrong

Cuck, real men don't take shit from their spouses.

That's the thing - my current live-in gf is Japanese, born and raised in Japan. She's much easier to get along with than the SJW white woman I tried with the first time (I was young, I didn't know better), but ultimately a vagina is a vagina. The same bullshit comes up eventually. It just takes a lot longer with Asians.

all forms of relationships are a two-way street
if it feels like a one-way street it means the other person is wrong and breaking what is supposed to be agreed on, walking all over your existence and being as a human treading upon your right to live

stop being who you are and reclaim your existence and humanity

Put her in her fucking place. I bet you have been compromising instead of asserting your right as her master. You just need to not give in to any demands.

Women fall in line if you are alpha enough.

jaja, fine, all Sup Forums will die alone... but you all know this post is fucking purity.

I think you maried a cunt or extrovert.

My wife is perfect other than occasionally saying something that annoys me or I find dumb. She's a NAXALT though and most women these days are pure fucking garbajo

Have you ever considered a horse waifu? They don't speak anything coherent and don't have to insatiable need to go to stupid parties. All they need is a cuddles and food but can be left alone without fear of drama or cucking.

You nerd to learn to let them get mad from time to time. You also have to Say NO a lot to their bullshit. Not always, but often. As a husband your mission is to lead, not to follow.

t. 9 years of happy marriage & 4 children

>Maybe back in the day you could just say "I'm the man, stop fucking whining, I want to read a book and I'm not going to your stupid party", but pulling that off today seems like playing with dynamite.
Try it and see how it works.

Treating her like an equal obviously didn't turn out well.

>dating 3DPD in the first place
You knew exactly what you were going for m8.

Do not tempt me.

Kys jew and do the world a favor

This is the truth.

I just want to point out - for those of you who think I'm some kind of nerd introvert - I'm not. It's called being over 30 years old. I've partied and fucked far more pussy than is my fair share. I'm just tired and bored of that shit and have different interests these days.

beat her
/thread

>you should be allowed to beat women to some extent
Jesus you guys really are fucked in the head.

I do tell her this every once in a while. And the shitstorm is such a big production that I avoid doing it for months afterward. She does eventually back down, but not after a big fucking shit and tear storm. I don't like seeing women cry, I don't like hearing a woman get hysterical. It's stressful. You see, with men, you won't see a man cry or get hysterical unless there's a damn good reason - like his wife just died or something - but with women, they do that shit if you don't feel like going to brunch on a Sunday. It's too much, man.

You obviously put her on a pedestal. I'm going to need you to cut that shit out REAL quick. That shit won't fly here. There are rules.

"And the shitstorm is such a big production that I avoid doing it for months afterward. "

Sounds like she has you trained.
Just like dogs train their owners to feed them when they bark incessantly. She's conditioning you to be her little bitch, so whenever she doesn't get what she wants she can bark at you until you give it to her like the trained pussy you are.

Women are fucking gay

t. Australian witnessing the downfall of Europe for New Years.

Go back to your containment board horse-fucker.

But I haven't. I haven't put a woman on a pedestal in 5 years. My gf is good to me in a lot of ways, and living with her has made my life easier in a lot of ways, for example, financially. Dumping her is not as easy as it would be if we didn't live together.

Breaking up would be a massive, massive shitstorm...

>I don't like seeing women cry, I don't like hearing a woman get hysterical. It's stressful.
> but with women, they do that shit if you don't feel like going to brunch on a Sunday.

Sounds like you've been giving into woman bullshit for a long time. It only works if you allow it to work. You feel bad for them, so you cave. They take advantage of it.

You need to respect yourself user. Figure out what YOU want and make it happen, don't change your mind for her tears or hysteria. Don't let her condition you into a bitch. Stand up for your ballsack.

Very well said.

There is responsibility to it, but the reward for the power and respect you receives make any struggle worthwhile.

Sounds like OP is a little bitch who has nothing interesting or of value to share with someone.

THIS

It seems you didn't find a good woman m8

see

Well it works. Have you ever lived with a woman? Do you know what a massive shitstorm it is to live with a woman who's mad at you?

It's nothing like when a man is mad at you. If a man gets out of line you can punch him in the face, and later he'll understand. When your gf is mad at you...oh dear god... what the fuck can you do? There is no way you can win. She ultimately has the power of the state behind her. At any second she could call 911 and you would go to prison. You have zero chance of beating her in court on any charges. Women have the ultimate power over a man in a relationship. That's why you have to tread carefully.

>Denmark

Checks out.

So what in the hell is the problem? Suck it up bro this is what comes with a relationship. It's not going to be perfect for you and it's not going to be perfect for her.

Dude what?

women are insane

I live with my Fiancee. Never had any problems. She is maybe one of the last keepers out there.

>living with a woman you aren't married to

literally why? you're a fuckin retard and wasting your time. women are like that by nature - don't move in with them if you don't want that lifestyle. get married and have a couple of kids and it won't be as boring.

you're the retard that put yourself in that situation.

Excellent post

If you seriously suspect the person you're dating is the type of individual who will call in a false rape or battery charge on you, then you need to leave her immediately.

I think you've never spent time with a woman to whom you aren't related.

Stop going for strong independent women and go for meek, subservient girls instead.

actually everything will go away when she gets her first kid.

shes subconsciously telling you to make her pregnant.

the more kids, the more you will be relaxed.

t:women pro

Yes. You're already in a loss of power, your situation is set where she has manipulative power over you and she knows what works to get what she wants. If you continue your relationship she will continue to leverage her power over you until you are a full-blown cuck, because she already knows your weak points now and it's only going to get worse.

You can't give in to whatever "shitstorm" you think is going to happen. What's the worst? She's going to yell at you? Ignore her and leave. She's trying to get your attention, to bait you into a trap. Why the fuck would you give her what she wants, which is to suck you into an argument?

Think of her like a dog. If a dog is barking at you, what do you do? Bark back?
No asshole, you muzzle the dog and put it in the kennel. You get a shock collar if it continues, and every time it barks at you, hit the button and cause discomfort. Eventually they associate being a loud bitch with being punished, and they stop.

Learn about operant and classical conditioning. BF Skinner and Pavlov. The same shit works on humans, we're still animals. She has conditioned you already so you're fucked like a trained puppy, dump her ass and start over with a fresh woman who you can condition correctly or forever be a cuck.

give us examples man, when you said no in what situations?

>listening to women

The "no" piles up as grudges.
Women never forget even one of them.

Well OP, you've touched the problem with a needle.

The upshot is that only real men can tolerate living with a woman, and that only because a real man tames his own. To make it work, you've got to have her 100% under the thumb, and even that becomes difficult to live with unless you've got the constitution for it.

Do what I do. I live without a woman and use all that extra money to hole up with a prostitute in a Vegas hotel room about twice a month.

can't live with them...can't bury them in cement.

kek.

they are same shit albeit to a slightly lesser degree

You can agree they deserve a beating every once in a while...nature made them weak so it is what it is

Don't let their grudges get attention, treat them like the hysterical female bullshit it is and laugh when she tries to be serious about it.

YOU are the man, you make the fucking rules. If she holds grudges she's only making herself miserable, your happiness is not beholden to someone else's grudge.

literally the only answer. if i give it to her good i know i got like 8 hrs of peace

if u cant give it good i honestly recommend mgtow it aint worth it

I live in a dorm with one, it's not bad at all

You're providing the positive reward of your dick, and you give it to her when she behaves/acts nice. She eventually will learn to behave/act nice in seeking that reward.

Of course, as soon as you stop giving her the "high test good dick" when your dick shrivels up you lose all power over them. It's important to implant other conditioning to maintain obedience from women.

My problem isn't that I can't bear the thought of leaving her. I can. I have been on the fence and have contemplated dumping her many times. I'm not afraid of breaking up and being single. I don't look forward to apartment hunting and losing some of my shit, but I know I'd be fine single. In face, I'm super happy when I'm single. I love being free to do what I want to do.

No, my problem is that I do eventually want to have my own family and I just don't understand how it's possible to live with a woman and be happy. If this is what living with women is like, then I'm going to have to reconsider the whole family thing. It's just such bullshit that I'm not sure it's worth it. I was single and living on my own two years ago, and it was great. Is this the price a man must pay to have children? It's a ridiculously high price.

Look here James Bond, why don't you just put MGTOW in the subject line.

Ctrl+F
"hit h"
no results found

what's wrong with you idiots

>you were born just in time for robo-waifus
I can't wait to say goodbye to the vaginal Jew

they pile up.
women never forget that shit.

Right? I hear people say I want a (hippie, raver, preppy) girl, but at the end of the day they aren't the clothes they wear and they are all the same.

Tread carefully or don't do out with a psychopath

Tips for newbies

>when you aren't fucking her silly, completely ruining her cunt, be sweet as you would with a child for that's what they really are.

>when you want something from them try to switch between asking and ordering them, depending on the situation

>they are incapable of entertaining themselves, you need to do it. Sadly sacrificing your own personal time but that's life.

>when you are fucking them, do it in a dominant fashion and specifically tell them that you own them. remind them that playfully semi-seriously that you infact own them

>always remember that a relationship requires way greater commitment than having a fucking dog, you are bound to sacrifice personal time in order to have a healthy relationship with your woman, else just stay single and fuck whores

>try to have a buddy who has a gf/wife that you like each other, and do house-visits when you are not feeling like going out. The girls are doing girl-shit leaving you with your buddy to have a more relaxed time for that duration.

There you have it lads. Listen to the old-timer

enough

can you spread your knowledge to the robots in r9k?

at that point of old age id say women's smv is so fallen she will be far be the weaker in the relationship

not that such logic applies to today's feminist women

>It's important to implant other conditioning to maintain obedience from women.
Fear?

"Marriage is a two-headed transplant,
Sometimes that's how it seems.
When the sex wears off it's all give and take,
And it's good-bye to all your dreams.
One head wants to go to a movie
While the other wants to stay at home,
And just like a two-headed transplant
You get the feeling that you're never alone."

>I find myself just going along with her shit, agreeing to do things I don't want to do just so she doesn't flip out
Well there's your problem.

Just find a girl who can function on her own. I've lived my gf for 5 years and while she does babble on and on she's an independent woman and doesn't need me to tag along to all the boring shit she wants to do. She has her girlfriends for that, much like I don't bring her when I want to do something, I bring my friends.

My GF is currently pursuing a career and works very hard, so she's got plenty of money to spend and plenty of confidence. I don't need to supply her with anything, except for an ear to lend when she wants to talk about her day. My life has gotten so much better since I met her. I'm still in uni so she's paying the bigger part of the bills, much like I payed for her while she was out of a job.

Just find someone who fits you, user. If you're miserable with her then she's not for you. If she's trying to change you or tell you to avoid certain friends just stand up for yourself. People will respect a man (or woman, for that matter) who stands up for himself. Don't listen to the virgins on Sup Forums, plenty of women are perfectly normal, just like you are. It just takes a little digging and a bit of luck.

this is good advice, especially the buddy system. I do have a buddy - the one with a wife and kids - and meeting up with them is exactly as you described - our ladies talk about their retarded girly bullshit, and we go up on the roof and have a beer and hang out.

Yeah, man, you're right. I haven't seen my bud in over a month. I should call him up.

hahaha OP is a beta male and is upset because of how beta he is

ive never not lead the women in every relationship

i took her to a club once and my side hoe showed up randomly so i cabbed my gf back to her house and said im going back to the club and she cant come

she was all pissy so i cabbed back and my side hoe left with some other guy because of the vaccume effect and i cabbed back and fucked my gf

OP your a beta male

join the army its your only hope, especially since your a canadian you can be apart of the best infantry in the world if you have the balls

We have found the woman in the thread.

Last time I got enough of my girlfriend, I sat her and told her everything that was wrong.
In the end she was in tears begging me to not leave her.

You know why?
Because it's my house, to my name, and everything is mine.
So I can legally kick her any time.

Stop being a faggot and get the upper hand.

It's the price you pay if you allow yourself to be cucked by a woman you made your wife.

Sounds like you're even-keeled on your own, you don't need approval from others for your own happiness. The challenge for you will be to translate this into not being affected by female bullshit.
Seriously, start treating your woman like you would a puppy. When she is good to you, listens, or does something right, give her some affection. A meaningful kiss, coming up from behind and squeezing, whatever. It doesn't have to be much but she has to notice it.

When she does something you don't like, (JUST LIKE HOW SHE DOES WITH YOU), make her situation bad and make her angry/sad. She will try to drag you into an argument to retribute you, to make you miserable as well, but you CANNOT let her accomplish that. Even if she does hurtful things, you have to be outwardly strong and laugh at her like the pathetic passive-aggressive hysterical woman she is at that moment.

If you successfully establish positive and negative reinforcements, your wife will become more mindful and obedient. She will seek your approval and she will do things to make it happen. Just be consistent user.