Sup Forums will deny this

Multiculturalism may have it's flaws, but the united states have tried a segregation policy, and the reason it became multicultural is because segregation was even worse.

Your entire movement is based on an ideology that is a proven failure.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xk_qVyv5TPY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_Crow_laws
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

But we are living in a segragated society here in America and it works.

America is not a segregated society

>implying america isn't segregated
>implying israel isn't segregated
>implying you're not a kike

There majority black and majority white here in Alabama as well as most of the country.

We know Jews fucked us over with the 1965 Immigration Act. Stop pretending otherwise and help us repeal it.

It's not Jim Crow levels of segregation but it is well intact. No sane parents want to send their kids to inner city schools not even black.

California is already a white minority and they are doing well and white people in California live really well.

Why are you so scared from multiculturalism?

If Multiculturism is so great why doesn't Israel give it a go?

Israel is multicultural as fuck. fyi

>failure

Why do you do it to the Sudanese then?

>multicultural as fuck
>Doesn't take in migrants by the droves

I had africans living next to me throughout my childhood. israel does not segregate africans.

>inb4 you mention that one case where african immigrants were illegally infertilized

It was done illegally, it's not the position of israel

>a jew
>advocating multiculturalism

what a surprise

1/6 of israel is arab, and the jewish people in israel are european, middle eastern or africans, usually.

That's multicultural

Hahahahahahaha

Taglit Birthright paid for me to see Israel. Needless to say you're just lying. Those people are kept in internment camps, then deported to the nearest friendly boarder. Most recently your Country has been bringing them to European boarders and dumping them off by the tens of thousands.

Not to forget all the Ethiopian, Syrian, Jordanian, Palestinian and Sri Lankan trash you faggots push into Europe.

Own up to it.

>only Jews are allowed in
>Black Ethiopian Jews were sterilized anyway
>giant concrete walls separate them and Palestine

Truly a liberal paradise.

>the reason it became multicultural is because segregation was even worse.
It failed because you stupid kikes keep pushing multi-CULTi!

No one is preaching segregation dipshit. You can be any race, but your culture had better be American, or you can get the fuck out.

Segregation was better for blacks.

There were more black doctors, more black teachers, more black business owners, etc.

The problem is we didn't carve them out a chunk of America to make their own country or better yet send them all to Liberia where they could all be kangz n sheeeit.

You forcibly sterilized Africans you slimy merchant.

Get the fuck out of here.

You have to be a special kind of moron to think segregation was better for blacks.

They did not have access to better education or better jobs because of the segregation policy

I never sterilized africans, and i would never do such a terrible thing.

The people who did it are completely unrelated to me and they did it illegally

I've seen asians, hispanics, and whites all get along together. Dindus have a hard time trying not to chimp out all the time.

There were higher fatherhood rates (4/5). There was less petty crime and theft. They had one of the highest college attendance/graduation rates. They were developing their own higher culture.

Even if we take black politician/managerial errors (read embezzlement) out of their "poor conditions", blacks were doing better by every metric in terms of becoming their own people.

Then they were hit with the welfare state and co-opted by secular jewish marxist in an attempt to forment a class war against the WASPs.

It is my belief they should be given their own ethnostate in the USA, and white liberals should be banned from helping.

Then explain this
youtube.com/watch?v=Xk_qVyv5TPY

You are making claims but you are not backing them with any sources.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_Crow_laws

" Facilities for African Americans were consistently inferior and underfunded compared to those available to European Americans; sometimes they did not exist at all. "

"Jim Crow laws—sometimes, as in Florida, part of state constitutions—mandated the segregation of public schools, public places, and public transportation, and the segregation of restrooms, restaurants, and drinking fountains for whites and blacks. The U.S. military was also segregated, as were federal workplaces, initiated in 1913 under President Woodrow Wilson. By requiring candidates to submit photos, his administration practiced racial discrimination in hiring."

"These Jim Crow laws followed the 1800–1866 Black Codes, which had previously restricted the civil rights and civil liberties of African Americans. Segregation of public (state-sponsored) schools was declared unconstitutional by the Supreme Court of the United States in 1954 in Brown v. Board of Education, although in some cases it took years for this decision to be acted on. Generally, the remaining Jim Crow laws were overruled by the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and the Voting Rights Act of 1965, but years of action and court challenges were needed to unravel numerous means of institutional discrimination.:"

Looks like it was MUCH worse for them.

Video games are for children.