Should I side with the Stormcloaks or the Imperials?

Should I side with the Stormcloaks or the Imperials?

Greybeards, and kill both sides even if the game won't allow it. Liberate Skyrim completely from both cucklefucks.

>not making yourself a redguard then stealing and killing your way through every town, village, and random encounter

>not being Kajhit, killing everybody

neutral or stormcloaks.

imperial is the most bluepilled leddit tier option possible.
>muh empire has diversity tho!
>muh empire is fightin the evil racist stormcloaks!
>skyrim is for EVERYONE!

or you get shit like

>b-but the empire keeps dem thalmor out of skyrim

ohh right because letting the thalmore drag people from homes and roam your land with armies is 10/10 protection. thx empire.

This.

Stormcloaks are thalmor puppet though

These retards don't realise that the stormcloaks are literally BLM

They are angry niggers (nords) who are being told to chimpout by their Jewish (Thalmor) overlords.

Side with the empire and don't be a Jewish puppet

they're not. anyone saying this is literally just repeating bullshit they heard other people say in a forum or whatever.

the only source for this claim is the thalmor dossier on ulfric. and they clearly say that they dont want a stormcloak victory, that it would be just as harmful to them as a quick imperial one.

best case scenario for the thalmor is a stalemate where they tear each other to pieces.

you're using shit analogies without any basis. what do niggers chimpout for? gibsmedat?

nords are "chimping out" because they're banned from worshipping their own gods and ruling themselves.

jewish puppet kek.
so the empire, which is literally allowing free reign of the thalmor to arrest citizens of the empire. is somehow NOT the puppet? but the stormcloaks with total control over themselves ARE?

As an Ango, I just has to pick the Empire.

It's fucking glorious & I hate savage barbarians

Holy shit are you some serious kind of newfag? There is a text in the game that literally tells you that (((Ulfric Stormcloak))) was literally put in power by the Thalmor to weaken the empire.

The reason why the Empire signed the White-Gold concordat was to buy time for them to recover from the big fucking war they just lost, so that they could eventually coup out the Thalmor and genocide the elves

the nords took the forsworn land and treated them like shit after it
I'll side with Imperials since at least the have control over the thalmor Jews

>Be Ulfric
>Hear that the native people of Markath (Forsworn) are protesting their land being occupied by an evil empire (the Nords) and their religion being outlawed
>OH MY TALOS HOW DARE THEY
>go kill everyone, even old people and children
>anyone else gets sent to a mine to die
>go home to Windhelm
>realize that an evil empire is occupying your land and your religion is outlawed
>OH MY YSMIR HOW DARE THEY
>Kill the king using magic jedi powers that only dragonborn can use despite he would ally with you anyway
>chimpout and start a rebellion
>see edgy kids on an anime forum worshiping you

The Elder Scrolls is an exact model of our current world:

>The elves are the Jews who only seek power and want to rule over and eventually exterminate the goyims (anyone non-elvish)
>The empire are the whiteys who hate the jews but unfortunately have to live under jewish rule until the second coming of Hitler (the dragonborn) after which they can genocide the elf scum and turn Tamriel into a white utopia
>The nords are the negroes who are being told by the elves that they are opressed by the empire and that they should chimpout and try to rebel against it.

Stormcloaks = BLM

Okay so the game starts with the fucking Imperials executing you for a crime they didn't even bother to say, so it might have just been for lols.

The only reason you survive is a random dragon attack.

Why in the name of God would you then go back and suck their dick?

Ulfric is a retarded hypocrite who shuns magic (unless it heals them kek) and does to the Forsworn what the Empire does to him. Not to mention the Dragonborn can easily lead the Empire into a new golden age because they assassinated the Emperor and took his place.

>he fell for the dossier

are you some kind of retard? i just explained the thalmor dossier on ulfric. and unlike you i actually read the whole thing.

he was NOT put in power by the thalmor. he was captured during the great war and they unsuccessfully tried to turn him into an asset.
thats why he is listed as (uncooperative) for his description.

they want to see the civil war go on as long as possible. to weaken the empire and skyrim. thats their only goal. they clearly say that a quick stormcloak victory would be bad for them. (since ulfric isnt some puppet, hes just useful for bleeding the empire in their mind)

>so that they could eventually coup out the Thalmor and genocide the elves

the knowingly threw skyrim "under the bus". they never should have agreed to ban Talos and allow the thalmor to arrest and torture worshipers in the first place. Skyrim and the Empire can double team the thalmor once the civil war is over anyway. they both agree that the aldmiri dominion is the bigger threat.

Sometimes the niggers do get unfairly killed by the police, doesn't mean they should all chimpout and rebel which really only benefits the jews

Skyrim is for the Nords. Kill all non Nords!

imperialcucks btfo

>I'll side with Imperials since at least the have control over the thalmor Jews

its the other way around. the Empire has zero control over the thalmor. the thalmor have free reign inside the empire. they are even allowed to arrest and torture.

>empire
>turn Tamriel into a white utopia
the empire doesnt give a shit about your white utopia. have you even played the elder scrolls games aside from skyrim?

and i already showed how shit your stormcloaks BLM analogy is.

Get a mod to kill everyone in skyrim and liberate the land from sin

I believe there is one which gives you the quest which tracks every unique character in skyrim (dlcs not included) tho i forgot its name and can not provide a link

or just get a mod only for destroying both stormcloaks and imperials because neither side is good

or just side with the empire cuz if you help ulfric rule the skyrim it will most likely be raped in the future (look at skyrim borders. nords are surrounded from every side by someone who doesnt like them except the north which is the sea.)

>Skyrim and the Empire can double team the thalmor once the civil war is over
Yes because all the Nordic monkeys are definitely going to want to side with the Empire which they've been brainwashed into thinking is with the jews

exactly, it's not even explained, the Imperials aren't even sure who you are or what you did, but fuck it he's a nord lets kill hiim.

well, what they can't just not invite them in, otherwise, the thalmors may sanction skyrim

>Ulfric's death would have dramatically increased the chance of an Imperial victory and thus harmed our overall position in Skyrim.

Literally from the dossier it says getting rid of the Stormcucks would weaken the Thalmor's position in Skyrim.

>he's a nord
No.

>Lose massive fucking war to Thalmor (Allies)
>Heavily cucked afterward (Treaty of Versailles)
>Things are shit for a long time but you gotta rebuild (Germany intra-wars)
>New charismatic leader time to take back stolen clay and get revenge.
>New Great War
>Nazi's lost war irl
>But muh Empire has the Dragonborn
This is why you pick the empire friend, think of the long game. Granted, it's a video game so just do two place throughs.

You should side with your own race In Real Life and stop playing video games you manchild.

>Listen to the leaf
/thread

t. anime poster

They dont have to have a true side by side alliance at all. they have BOTH said post war that they are preparing for the dominion. so either way they would have a common enemy.

and it literally says the same about a stormcloak victory. as ive said 3 times now. the thalmor dont want EITHER side to win quickly.

the soviet union and west hated eachother as well. they are still willing to fight the "bigger threat" together.

>which they've been brainwashed into thinking is with the jews

because having family members dragged away into the night by the thalmor to be tortured is just a brainwashed delusion. some of them dont even hate the empire so much as they hate not being able to worship who they want.

what im saying is based on dialogue in game too. not random speculation.

Not becoming guild master if thieves guild. Not making more money than the Rothschilds. Not funding both sides of the war for profit while assassinating all of the thalmor.

>and it literally says the same about a stormcloak victory. as ive said 3 times now. the thalmor dont want EITHER side to win quickly.

this was for user 2.

the rest was for the first user. woops

>Playing Skyrim-job
Play Oblivion and become a Knight of the Nine.

>Random speculation
Thalmor dossier is not random speculation.

Yes exactly they don't want either side to win quickly, which is why the dragonborn should side with the empire to end the war quickly and defeat the Jews.

Also I don't see how my BLM analogy isn't true. BLM don't think they want gibbsmedats, the think they want to stop being oppressed by the whitey slave massas, but they don't realise that all it will do is put them under jewish rule instead

oblivion is too old and the mechanics seems clunky

was Tiber Septim a dragon born

>Thalmor dossier is not random speculation.

its used ALL the fucking time by imperial cucks that read the first page only. if you're going to use that as a source dont ignore the other 2 pages.

>which is why the dragonborn should side with the empire to end the war quickly and defeat the Jews

this logic. the dragonborn can side with either faction and hurt the thalmor just as much. the irony is all this talk of jews but its like you're forgetting that the stormcloaks are the ones that openly kick the thalmor out of skyrim.

>the think they want to stop being oppressed by the whitey slave massas

the difference is one is delusion being helped by media. if "whitey" was dragging niggers from their homes and torturing them. and we didnt literally have a nig president THEN your analogy would work. (and i would be more sympathetic to BLM)

>but they don't realise that all it will do is put them under jewish rule instead

are you implying that you're not? or the rest of america isnt?

>its used ALL the fucking time by imperial cucks that read the first page only. if you're going to use that as a source dont ignore the other 2 pages.

Read it yourself, jew. It clearly says that the jews benefit from the war and the let Ulfric escape so it could happen

>this logic. the dragonborn can side with either faction and hurt the thalmor just as much. the irony is all this talk of jews but its like you're forgetting that the stormcloaks are the ones that openly kick the thalmor out of skyrim.

Except the empire are far more powerful than the nords and with the help of the dragonborn would be far more effective at genociding the elves.

>the difference is one is delusion being helped by media. if "whitey" was dragging niggers from their homes and torturing them. and we didnt literally have a nig president THEN your analogy would work. (and i would be more sympathetic to BLM)

Alright i'll gibbsudat

>are you implying that you're not? or the rest of america isnt?

How the fuck is the UK run by Jews? Our entire cabinet doesn't have a single kike

the dominion gains from ANYONE fighting the empire. that doesnt make ulfric a puppet, or a preferable option for whom rules skyrim. and ive probably read it 10 times now.
you can twist words and insert fake motives all day but the thalmor dont want ulfric and his rebellion to win either.

>Except the empire are far more powerful than the nords

the Empire doesnt disappear if skyrim is independent. and if they lose all their strength from losing skyrim then that defeats your "stronger than nords" argument.

>and with the help of the dragonborn would be far more effective at genociding the elves.

again, this is irrelevant since the dragonborn can do the same with either side.

>How the fuck is the UK run by Jews? Our entire cabinet doesn't have a single kike

i dont think any country is straight up "run by jews" but the influence is definitely there. look at the degenerate shit around you

So are you a stormcuck or not? Your arguments all point to who gives a fugg which side you choose, either way elves BTFO

also,
>the dominion gains from ANYONE fighting the empire.
So don't help the stormcucks and let them hurry up and get BTFO so we can genocide the real threat

Also check these digits

>So are you a stormcuck or not? Your arguments all point to who gives a fugg which side you choose, either way elves BTFO

stormcloak. and yeah elves do get BTFO for chosing either side. i chose stormcloaks because they want to keep their old traditions and not abandon gods.

Empire reminds me of Rome. skyrim reminds me of some pagan norse shit. and i think Rome converting to Christianity was a mistake.

>so don't help the stormcucks and let them hurry up and get BTFO so we can genocide the real threat
you're overestimating the Empire and underestimating the stormcloaks. the war needs the dragonborn because they are so evenly matched. its a stalemate unless you do somthing.

and thats with the stormcloaks only controlling 4 holds. imagine how much stronger they are with 9.

also checked.

worth noting that i was imperial and only sympathetic to the stormcloaks when i first played the game. (was also more liberal irl though)

Guys, guys, guys.

I am a TES nerd. But you guys are just too far.

Do you like, read the ingame books and shit?

w/e man I guess I don't really give a fugg who wins as long as the Thalmor get btfo. I fuggin hate elves

>Found the elf