>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>The Lion
youtu.be/Lu4VUsaxs6E

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev >>

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/file/d/0B7dAQe1s5ZVka3hXLURodG1WQkU/view
nypost.com/2016/12/05/report-buried-trump-related-hate-crimes-against-white-kids/
youtube.com/watch?v=DQMFSvjezzg
realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/12/26/dershowitz_obama_will_go_down_in_history_as_one_of_the_worst_foreign_policy_presidents_ever.html
zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-27/europe-proposes-confiscating-gold-crackdown-terrorist-financing
twitter.com/piersmorgan/status/813841780802252801
donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/trump-pledges-to-drain-the-swamp
twitter.com/politico/status/812967377344327680
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bumping with Trumpettes

>But will Obama turn out to be the dumbest Nigger that the americans will elect president before we leave this planet?

Use this one first:

Recycle this later

MAGA

bumpity

ID WAS MYY TURD

happy hannukah you lowly goyim

who?

Jesus, everybody's dying.

...like it's a sacrifice of some sort.

>Trump said he would drain the swamp
>Fills it up with sewage instead

>Talks about building a wall
>Now the wall might actually be a lot smaller than it initially was

>Trump talked about deporting illegals
>Started growing a soft spot for illegals

>Republicans are all about small government
>Turning out to be the largest in history

>Crony capitalism at its finest
>Not realising Trump is actually a democrat, a very bad one.

>cheering him on anyways.

Why do you guys have to be so lame?

Most if not all of his promises will not be fulfilled by 2020 and you know it. Not that the other party will stop him from doing it, like they did to Obama, no, he himself wont do it.

Cool man, what a shitty honeymoon that will be, knowing by the time you get back you will be divorced.

Enjoy it while it lasts I guess, everythings been paid for, might as well have a shit show.

I, allowed Trump to win, by voting for him, but for a different reason than Sup Forums. I know this sack of shit will crash the economy, we must hit rock bottom, Trump will do that :)

bye, i dont care about your replies and wont be here to read it, you're all idiots.

> Things that didn't happen: The post

CEOs are not the Swamp, if that were the case why did we vote for a billionaire

The wall has not changed in any way

Day one immigration reform is still the cornerstone of his campaign

Trump did not promise to get rid of government, he promised to make it work

Tax breaks and job protection is not crony capitalism

Go back to Sup Forums and cry into your pantsuit

Frill-Sharks for Trump.

I will make this one exception and reply to you.

I will be following those days closely and I will be here once that thin ice breaks, because it will. None of shit he put forth will ever come to fruition. I don't like it anymore than you do, if he did what he said he would do, then we have no problems.

In fact, if he can deliver on that 1 issue, deporting illegals, then I will clean the slate for him and start fresh. Let him do that first though, we will all be waiting.

This is the problem with Sup Forums, it's all about symbolism and not actually doing shit.

>CEOs are not the Swamp, if that were the case why did we vote for a billionaire

Why are we going through this same bullshit again? This is crony capitalism by definition. You are essentially giving top tier positions to kikes of the worst kind. Im sure they know what's best for me and the country /s

>Go back to Sup Forums and cry into your pantsuit
ahh shut the fuck up

>This is crony capitalism by definition. You are essentially giving top tier positions to kikes of the worst kind. Im sure they know what's best for me and the country
crony capitalism is lobbyists. how many lobbyists are on trumps team

So a single mother Muslim voted for Trump and wrote an Op-Ed about it. So a liberal nazi Georgetown professor went nuclear and had a month long attack on her over the vote.

Official complaint here and holy fuck these liberals are fucking CRAZY man.

drive.google.com/file/d/0B7dAQe1s5ZVka3hXLURodG1WQkU/view

nypost.com/2016/12/05/report-buried-trump-related-hate-crimes-against-white-kids/

>At least 2,000 educators around the country reported racist slurs and other derogatory language leveled against white students in the first days after Donald Trump was elected president. But the group that surveyed the teachers didn’t publish the results in its report on Trump-related “hate crimes.”

>The Southern Poverty Law Center partnered with the American Federation of Teachers, which formally endorsed Hillary Clinton, to circulate the questionnaire among its 1.6 million mostly Democratic members. The survey was sent out to K-12 teachers and administrators who subscribe to its “Teaching Tolerance” newsletter.

>The SPLC’s widely cited report — “The Trump Effect: The Impact of the 2016 Presidential Election on Our Nation’s Schools” — reported that 40 percent of the more than 10,000 educators who responded to the survey “have heard derogatory language directed at students of color, Muslims, immigrants and people based on gender or sexual orientation.”

Why does no news media talk about this?

I WANT KELLYANNE TO SIT ON MY FACE!

Reposting the delusion of reddit.

>crony capitalism

This one is my personal favorite

Have shills and spammers been raiding again?

I want Trump to tell the pig blood bullet story at the inauguration.

Those kids are cute.

How does it feel to be both wrong and a faggot?

B-but Obongo laughed earlier this year that racism against whites didn't exist! That's fake news!

Where can I get some amazing nachos, lads?

Get rid of that book Awoo!... you gonna get cancer.

>tfw Donald Trumps kill list will surpass Hillarys

Kek takes no prisoners

I remember when they were asking why 15% of muslims voted for Trump. Shia are 15% of muslims and would literally be genocided in Syria without Trump stepping in to stop funding the rebels.

If Trump truly wants to Remove Kebab, he must enact using pig blood/lard in bullets

Hershing-style

>eating mexican food

My 8 year old ran crying to me and said, "Is it true that Trump is going to repeal same-sex marriage?"

Is this what you Trump supporters want?

TUCKER BTFO

Awoo~

What a time to be alive

>tfw this actually unironically happened

youtube.com/watch?v=DQMFSvjezzg

>Alan Dershowitz: Obama Will Go Down In History As One Of The Worst Foreign Policy Presidents Ever

realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/12/26/dershowitz_obama_will_go_down_in_history_as_one_of_the_worst_foreign_policy_presidents_ever.html

K I K E

W A R S

it it me or a lot of the treads outside of trump generals, have some sexily clad women in them?

lol

That's genius!
Some probably do, but it's up to Pence on that. And we all know how he feels about it.

This is not an agrument at all, but most politicans don´t stand up to their promises.
And Trump isn´t even in office yet.

Remind me of this russian propaganda video about war in ukraine that always end with "Russian dominance" or "nuclear holocaust, russia survives". But it was well done while this is utter shit.

(((Eichenwald))))

Mexican cuisine is really good, they just have to be here legally.

awww thats cute

zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-27/europe-proposes-confiscating-gold-crackdown-terrorist-financing

OY VEY GOYIM

no gold for you because terrorism

of course profiling Muslims to stop terrorism is a civil rights issue

Sounds like someone needs a round two.

PIERS WHAT ARE YOU DOING

AAAAAAAAHH

twitter.com/piersmorgan/status/813841780802252801

THE OBAMA WHITE HOUSE WAS HACKED BY EBIL RUSSIANS

OBAMA IS COMPROMISED REEEEEEEEE

I don't get it.

These roaches have been getting mighty uppity of late

This "new" (actually old as hell) shill line of redefining what the swamp is to say Trump is not draining it falls flat on its face as soon as we remember how Trump himself defined very clearly what "drain the swamp" means:

> - October 18, 2016 -
> Trump Pledges To Drain The Swamp And Impose Congressional Term Limits
> donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/trump-pledges-to-drain-the-swamp

> There is another major announcement I am going to make today as part of our pledge to drain the swamp in Washington. If I am elected President, I will push for a Constitutional Amendment to impose term limits on all members of Congress

> Decades of failure in Washington, and decades of special interest dealing, must come to an end. We have to break the cycle of corruption, and we have to give new voices a chance to go into government service. The time for Congressional term limits has arrived

> If we let the Clinton Cartel run this government, history will record that 2017 was the year America lost its independence

> We will not let that happen

> It is time to drain the swamp in Washington, D.C

> That is why I am proposing a package of ethics reforms to make our government honest once again

> First: I am going to institute a 5-year ban on all executive branch officials lobbying the government after they leave government service

> Second: I am going to ask Congress to institute its own 5-year ban on lobbying by former members of Congress and their staffs

> Third: I am going to expand the definition of lobbyist so we close all the loopholes that former government officials use by labeling themselves consultants and advisors when we all know they are lobbyists

> Fourth: I am going to issue a lifetime ban against senior executive branch officials lobbying on behalf of a foreign government

> Fifth: I am going to ask Congress to pass a campaign finance reform that prevents registered foreign lobbyists from raising money in American elections

Sup Forums is devastated now after the death of Carrie Fischer

They think 2016 has been the worst year ever

Got to get attention to your non-Trump postings some how.

Read the comments, this is how she wanted her death to be reported on and he does said.

>mfw I'd much rather fuck the mother than the daughter

Does anyone remember when Larry Wilmore's Daily Show had a Muslim on, and when he said he was a Trump supporter the shitlib audience went totally silent, as if they can't JUST CAN'T believe a Muslim would support DROOPLF?

Guys, what's happening? Why are all of these celebrities dropping like flies?

>TUCKER
he tried to get a yes or no answer out of that moron for 20 minutes

happy hannukah to you too greatest ally

>tfw went to sleep and missed the interesting conversation about cum t-shirts
I always miss the fucking fun stuff.

Kek needs to nourishment, he's planning something big for next year.

>there were more celebrities during the 60s and 70s
>they are all getting older
>they all did hard drugs

She wanted that phrase to be said when she died. It's just some stupid "lol so randumb xD" comment she made a while ago.

You have seems nothing

Sacrifices to rejuvenate over the Winter Transition Period and begin again on January 20th.

It was funny in real time desu.

Woah.... Drumpf BTFO. How can you guys seriously defend this at this point?

twitter.com/politico/status/812967377344327680

Fucking unhinged.

He will never recover from this....

It wasn't randumb, there was a reason behind it

Talk about Fake News. Sheesh this is desperate.

Mind your own fucking business.

And normally they would boo a Trump supporter but they dont want to disagree with a Muslim. These people are fucking insane.

PREPARE TO BE BTFO PUTINKINS

So when will the Jews kill their liberal golem?

Whatevs. We'll just reverse that shit on January 20.

But there's already sanctions on Russia

kek. trump knows his audience, 100%

>There are people who believe this
What do?

PUTINF BTFO

In all seriousness though, Trump is gonna toss the sanctions out so it's irrelevant. Just King Nigger stomping his feet and having another tantrum.

Gonna be hilarious when Mike Pompeo asks to see the evidence and there is none

Fucking CIA. Fortunately Putin knows this is meaningless posturing from Obama and this won't cause a war or impede Trump's ability to mend fences.

dumb frogposter

HOW DARE TRUMP LOVE BEAUTIFUL WOMEN

THIS IS AN OUTRAAAAAAGE

Do leftists even realize how ridiculous they sound to normal people?

TIFF
H
I
C
C