2016 is the worst year ever. Ever. EVER. No, don't even mention any wars from the past. Stop

2016 is the worst year ever. Ever. EVER. No, don't even mention any wars from the past. Stop.

2016 is now. 2016 is the future. 2016 is us. This is our issues we are dealing with.

Right now is the biggest fight in human history. We are fighting against HATE itself.

We will win. Love trumps Hate.

May the Force be with us all.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YY-CiPVo_NQ
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Yuuzhan_Vong_War
youtu.be/JCbKv9yiLiQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

that id. lmfao.

>KKk

SIEG HEIL

Varg is looking rough.

OMG IM LITTERALLY SHAKING. FUCK 2016 SO HARD.

>not supporting the Empire
Ahh, time and time again the liberals prove themselves massive faggots.

2016 is the best year after 1933

>KKk

No user, you ARE the hate.

Why can't liberals process reality except through a lens of pop culture?

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

>literally say that the empire is a metaphor for white supremacy
>best selling figures are far and away Empire based

Stop false flagging KKK

You genuinely can't, he's a fucking retard.

They can't process reality unless they run it through a pop culture filter, the fucking simpletons.

>I literally can't parse information without comparing it to media that is familiar to me

There are no historical examples they can think of to compare the situation to, just fucking Star Wars and movies based on light novels for teenagers?

Lol all those tweets made perfect sense, try again.

did they ever stop to think that because these fictitious factions "rising up" was because of a solid context of evil produced by their enemies and oppressors?

Real life has very few instances of these, both good and bad. Its a wasteland of in-betweens. So through this they are attempting to create this context through the us-vs-them mentalities when in reality its just people just like them with opposing viewpoints.

The reality is that people will always work towards their self interest, we are all inherently redpilled. But the context is controlled and we lose it, only to come back to the reality of our surroundings. There is nobody that doesn't work towards their self interest, the only one who didn't died for our sins.

Because they avoid reality in favour of fantasy and convenient half truths. The internet hugbox culture has made it worse.

I noticed that too. I love Pop culture, but I'll be damned if I use shit like "the force" or some Marvel-related crap to argue about real life issues.

Partisans are never as effective in reality as they are in young adult fiction.

Is that the mythbuster guy?

He's not wrong.
Look st Michigan:
youtube.com/watch?v=YY-CiPVo_NQ

FREE MARKET ALWAYS WINS BABY

Star Wars replicates history, in that the baddies are always the best dressed.

Adam Savage? Doesn't look like him. From what I've seen, he never gets political.

TRUMP 2016-2024

Varg wtf man I thought you were cool.

be careful
that carrie fisher prune face spoke badly about the God Emperor
see what happened to her?
there's still time for you to atone, and start praying Kek
your KKK ID proves there's still time for you
but hurry, or you'll know His wrath

You are not prepared lefties.

Stale pasta

if the Empire is a metaphor for White supremacy, how comes its leaders are dressed all in black?

When Trump is kicking your beaner ass out you can expect it to get worse.

>implying the empire wasn't the good guys
Supporting the rebels is supporting galactic genocide by extragalactic species.
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Yuuzhan_Vong_War
But I guess you would support genocide wouldn't you loving "refugees" and all.

This.

This! We must secure the existence of white women and a future for black bulls!

#FuckDrumpf

you ok libtard? Need some clay, or how about a coloring book? was 11/9 really that bad for you?

non-canon

Are you people too fucking retarded to identify obvious bait when it's staring you in the face?

I heard him say "reality has a liberal bias" on a podcast and almost vomited.

unfortunately, yes.

Oh shit its the kkk.

Even red on white.

Touchè

The sad part is that I got all those references

>Love trumps Hate.

More like love Trump's hate.

ill take your bait. if you think I was serious, then you my friend are a fucken retard.

>not fighting for the empire

Let us rise

He never got that political on the show. But you could tell he is a liberal.

Jamie is a robot.

Kari is a liberal.

Grant is Asian.

Tory might be a conservative given he's involved in with a church.

People will stop posting it when you stop giving them (you)s.

"I was just pretending to be retarded"

He's just very pro-education.

But its the current year subhumans.

I mean what you are saying is so 2015. Talk about living in the past.

the darkness of liberalism has suffered a crippling defeat. however it will take a few generations to eradicate it.

>Xyz card
>no ways to summon it in the description
You're triggering my /dng/ autism.

Cute pal. All those movies have a shitload of people dying in senseless way. Remember the fucking Hunger Games as you're laying there bleeding out dumbass. Bullets are real, and they really hurt. Dying isn't bery Hollywood either. Its slow. Please don't wish for a war. Also u r not spooky. This is from when Anonymous knew how to be spooky
youtu.be/JCbKv9yiLiQ