Islamists vs Communists?

You have two guns pointed at your head, one by an islamist and one by a communist. They will shoot you if you don't choose a side.

Which one do you choose?

strawpoll.me/11967826

bump

> Choose communist
> demand equal distripution of guns
> get one
> shoot both
easy, next one

>Implying communists would let you have guns

Stalin took the Guns, Mao took the guns, Pol Pot took the guns. 1776 will commence again.

easy
kill the islamist
a commie has the potential of turning into a capitalist and an ally in 70yr time
the inbred dune coon goatfucker will forever be just that

So ex-Muslims don't exist?

Pull the trigger.

ex Arabs don't
why hasn't their stupid cube been nuked yet?

Can you imagine what 25% of the world population sperging out would look like?

>Which one do you choose?
TRUMP

So communists?

a contingency plan for the fallout is a definite necessity
what I'm suggesting is ego shattering, which is very much my goal
not a fan of ragheads, recognize the threat they pose, and a firm believer that the best way to solve a problem, is to not have a problem

Death

This is so easy. Choose to live with the communist. Communism is a failed economic system that will inevitably collapse in a few decades so just have to be patient and wait it out.

Is sheep or goats better?

Any muslim in the crowd can answer....

death

I will unironically join the islamist because as long as i convert to their religion they wont try to genocide me based on my skin color

>Commies will take all your stuff and slowly starve you to death for the glory of the state. If you try to escape, you will die.
>Islamists will strap a bomb onto you and have you kill other people. If you try to escape, you will die.

I chose Islamist because then I can freely move to Germany or Sweden.

Also riendly reminder that this thread is /leftypol/ trying to normalise communism .

No they'll just genocide you based on your sect's interpreation of the projected rantings of a pedophaelic warlord. So much better.

Also if you're black you're still a nigger in the Muslim world.

>Can you imagine what 25% of the world population sperging out would look like?
How can it get worse than it already is?

The Ottoman Empire in the 17th century was pretty bad.

wtf? I didn't know Sup Forums's algorithm allowed the posting of the same pic more then once in
a thread

they can try all they like
in real life folks from exUSSR will tear their bullshit the fuck up
they're way too weak to be an actual threat

No they wont and im not black. Nice try commie.

But you know who will get genocided under an islamic theocracy? Commies

It's not the same pic

With Islamists I can shoot up communists, wth communists I must accept Islam. Easy choise.

Convert to Islam, enter heaven

That's not real communism goy :^)

It's official, .Sup Forums are cucks.

islammunists

Only one gets you 72 virgins tho

Islam is basically Christianity before getting cucked. People who think they are literal satan are fucking stupid because Sup Forums agrees with 95% of the things they stand for.

1. is the Islamist an Arab Jihadi man?
2. is the Communist a young adult sheeple or an older man?

You can change a communist to a capitalist, very rarely can you change a Muslim to something else. Not to mention that you're more likely to be successful starting a breakaway capitalist state from a communist state than you are a breakaway christian/secular state from an Islamic state. Communism gives more options

Jesus.
They kill me and I win.

technically not supposed to. every once in a while one does happen in a non muslim heavy country.

its the same pic, its only been renamed
just the other day I was chilling in a thread and tried to upload a pic, I was warned it already exists, even though the files were name differently

and does this really surprise you?
is the majority of Sup Forums really critically thinking individuals, capable of forming their own opinion?
they are misguided and in dire need of direction
I've come to lead
follow me and kill islam, or perish along with them

No, one mentions sheep the other one goats.

oooooooooooooh
my bad

Neither. Rather die than become a communist or goat fucker.

Pretty much every Islamic state has the death penalty for apostasy (denouncing your religion).

But what if Islamic Communists?

Islamist every day of the week.
After choosing I would borrow my new friends gun and shoot the communist.
Would also use his body as a toilet for the coming weeks, then send it to random kike.

>pic related

I'd rather die before being islamist.

>Give the Communist a gun, and a single bullet for a penny
>Have him shoot the Muslim
>Tell Communist that the two of you are now each entitled to the Muslim's things.
>Communist is happy because he shared, and he has more than he had previously
>You are happy because you actually taught the Communist about Capitalism and ROI