Have you ever been accused of rape?

I met a girl at a party 2 years ago. I had seen her once before and we messaged each other a couple times on facebook.

She was hot and I played it cool. A couple hours into the party she came and sat next to me and was extremely friendly. We did lots of leg touching etc. I then lead her to a bedroom to make out. But she immediately stripped off all her clothes really quick. We had sex for an hour then went back to the party. We then had sex again a few hours later.

I text her a bit and she comes to my flat a week or two later. One of the first things she says is "thank you for raping me". My heart sinks and I say "what?!" and she says "at the party". I then say I didnt. She says she drank way too much to consent. I just maintained frame and said that she didnt seem drunk (she didnt at first, but did after we had sex).

She was thanking me for doing it though, not angry. We had sex again but I found out she was an alcoholic and also had been a groupie to The Pixies. She was damaged goods and we stopped seeing each other after a while.

why does it have a pussy

>Having premarital sex

Lurkmoar you fucking degenerate.

Take the Chad pill, beta

I have my pick of marriage quality women because of my dating/sex experience

Yes, but I actually did it.

That made it a little tough to get out of the accusation but surprisingly not as difficult as I would have thought.

I've had plenty of opportunities. The true Chad pill is not being a hyper sexual degenerate and ruining women like that. Kill yourself my man, you're not Chad, you're Schlomo as fuck.

The other night my gf got super wasted at a house party we went to and after we got home and she threw up she passed out hard.
I then started playing with her pussy and my dick became diamonds.
I stuck it in and after only 30 seconds had the most mind-shattering orgasm of my life (I usually take at least 30 minutes to cum with regular sex).

Did I rape my girlfriend? Is that even possible when we have sex like every night and are in to kinky stuff?

>tfw to intelligent to have sex

>tfw you're from a shithole, so you can do rape and get away with it.

Cumming in a woman is the best feeling ever, it's no surprise rape occurs

Maybe you shouldn't fuck random sluts, you degenerate.

cun't you have claimed you were drunk and therefore raped as well

>too intelligent
>not having sex

Cmon user, no one is that pathetic

Stop being new

>Implying
You may escape from legal punishment, but have you seen Bestgore? 99% of the videos are about rapists facing "popular justice"

When I split with my girlfriend of seven years, she told our mutual friends that I had repeatedly beaten and raped her. It robbed me of all the social circles I had built over my college years and first years in the workforce. It hurt just a little bit to have close friends turn on you, convinced that you've secretly been commiting awful crimes.

Something similar happened to me too

KEK

tell us more

The Pixies? Shes got to he about 45 user have some dignity.

from a legal standpoint, yes. she was unable to consent and that's all that matters.

the law is fucked isn't it?

>having mutual friends with a woman
dumbass