Men who roid are extra capable of doing manual labour, they are more effective doormen...

men who roid are extra capable of doing manual labour, they are more effective doormen, then can give pleasure to girls and gayfags, they die young and suddenly of heart failure which saves society of pension payments and medical expenditures

fatties are totally useless, they can't work, they are sick all the time, they die early but slowly and leave a large health care bill behind

yet is being fat totally legal while taking roids is illegal

why?

More money from the fatties. They buy crapfood by the truckload, they need living assistance, doctors, manufacturing vehicles and entrances to transport and accomodate their mass, and they're no threat to anyone.

Roidmonsters buy food, steroids, go the the gym, and are a threat to those that may try to control them.

Those in powers want you complacent and profitable. Guess which of the two that is.

War against men

Yhe steeoids and the food they buy is worth more than the cheap junk food fatries buy.

I think the reason why is because theyre not easy to control at all (high test) in contrast to low test fat and beta fags

I have been lifting for many years and it pisses me off when roiders claim natty because it shits on my efforts. But yeah roids should be legal bc much smaller side effects than alc or cigs and also much less harmful for society

Hey lolbertardians how about instead of demanding open borders and dude weed lmaoxdddd you actually legalize the shit that isnt so harmful to our society first

The fatties you describe are in extremely small numbers tho

>being for roids
>being such an impatient moron that you're incapable of being natty
enjoy your shrunken testes loser

I guess there is no scientific proof that roiding makes you a roid raging faggot, it more like people who chose to roid are losers that are more likely to chimp out anyway

Both are degenerate excersises in selfishness

One is vanity the other is glutony

Being fit, at least healthy, is what you should strive for, bearing a lazy flourless disgusting blob is degenerate and shows total lack of self control

Being a roiding bikini waxing fake tanning homo is equally selfish, effeminate, vain and degenerate.

Be healthy, look good, don't be some wild extreme. Where did balance go in our word, everyone most be all one absurdity or all the other

they should be legal

I would also prefer it if professional sports leagues didn't drug test, but they are private companies so that's up to them

roids have definite physical effects, especially when your test starts to drop at 40, it isnt just vanity. you have more strength, energy, drive etc etc. roids and hgh are basically the fountain of youth as far as current medical science is concerned

>defending roids, ever

You don't need roids to be fit or look attractive, roiding is pure vanity, it's taking the act of being healthy to an extreme in search of adoration and lust

It is degenerate there is no practical reason for a person to roid, it's a frivolous waste that's why it's degenerate

>2016
>Needing cheats to lift
Fag

>2016
>He isn't natty

it seems you have no idea what roids can do so its time to stop posting

>I cultivate inner strength

Being a roid head is just as bad as being a fatty, two sides of the same coin.

>OY VEY GOYIM!
>WE CAN'T HAVE YOU COUNTERACTING ALL THOSE FEMALE HORMONES IN THE WATER!
>TESTOSTERONE MAKES FOR A VERY BAD GOYIM!

>fag boy jeff would be able to do manual labour

Yeah, right, he would run back to gym after gets some dirt under his nails.

>2016
>not studying medicine
>thinking strogen and testosterone are opposites
>not knowing about aromatase
Imbecile.

At worst, Scooby's on HRT.

That's it.

Oh alright mr. Ubermenche!

Way to fail at understanding what I'm saying.

There is no need to fucking roid to achieve the fitness and asthetics you want, it's simple extreme vanity

You need Testosterone replacement therapy when you are older cause your test will drop. That's pretty much just legal roids for middle aged men.

Isn't that counteracting the natural process of again?

Why should middle aged men be given uunatural testosterone levels?

More money for endocrinologists and pharmaceutical jews.

>I lift weights until I look like a freak show and end up getting shot in the head because my air-filled muscles have oversized my ego so much that I look for trouble everywhere

All medicine is countering the natural process if sickness and death.
Thats literally its goal