Imagine how awesome it must feel to live in that tower

Imagine how awesome it must feel to live in that tower.

Rural and suburban retards will never know that feeling.

You know what's going to feel really awesome, is slowly starving to death in it during the inevitable economic and social collapse. If the googles don't rape you to death first, that is.

>died before paramedics could come because you live on top a fucking 30+ story human anthill and had a strike

*stroke

Too long and skinny

>getting groceries up to the top after dealing with the random bullshit that is NYC.

Uhm.... no. I mean dont get me wrong the night views are amazing and it is nice to have a condo like this to visit - but to live here full time would be kind of annoying.

I prefer my estate in the mid west that is in the middle of no where- the nights are crystal clear and I can just hang out naked all day if I wanted.

I hate cities, they're filthy shitholes full of retarded people who need to be mollycoddled 24/7.

you literally look down upon the richest city in the world. wild.

WTC was not a residential building

Yeah, it must be sooooo cool to live in a tiny ass apartment with thousands of other faggots.
I sure do hate having all this land and privacy. Shit sucks yo!

>night views

WTF, you cannot even see the stars in a metropolis.

Nothing awesome about hearing the retard above you constantly slamming shit or having you apartment be chilly during the winter because of poor insulation.

>peope can't have different preference

>don't like what I don't like

Variety is the spice of life leaf

I love on a mountain overlooking one of the most beautiful villages on planet earth. I feel no envy for your concrete jungle.

Enjoy the niggers though.

I love living on an island in one of the most beautiful archipelagos on planet earth. I feel no envy for your concrete jungle.

Enjoy the niggers though.

You can't expect to make a post like this and not post pics. Make us jelly you filthy kike.

Nobody who can afford that is going to live anywhere full time..Plus its NY you can get groceries delivered.

It must be cool to live in Manhattan's #1 architectural abomination that fucks up the skyline's flow by being ugly, narrow, and 2x as tall as everything around it.

that building is such a fucking eyesore
every time i see it on my way to class i die a little inside

I went to New York this summer just gone, my lil sis and bro wanted to go up the empire state building so we did. We all thought that this building ruined the skyline. Its just some ugly fuck building that looks completely out of place in the skyline. All the other buildings of similar height show some serious consideration for aesthetic architecture whereas this looks like the architect who designed this prototyped it with legos.

>posting a picture of the oligarch tower with apartments solely for russians and saudi princes
>ruining the manhattan skyline
>canadian pretending he lives or is from nyc
>mfw

hnnnggg do want

What?

Shame I don't get to live with niggers in some concrete urinal.

>Not having a garden
Horrible

>you have to commute even before leaving the building

Lucky fucker, its not fair.

Neither will literally everyone in that city. Btw cities.are trash and I would rather die than live in that shit tower.

Yeah but imagine being in here enjoying some tea/coffee, checking your investments, looking down at the busy serfs.

> implying people actually live there and the units weren't all just bought by foreign oligarchs

The thing is, people don't really live there. It's mostly owned by Russian oligarchs, Indian and Chinese billionaires hiding their money in the US through shell companies. NY is just now passing laws to crack down on it.

Sadly, we're just going to get more of it under King Trump and his elite class cronies. Putin will have his own penthouse in the US soon enough.

It is a very nice place but costs nearly 100 million for the penthouse suite.

This is 432 Parkway Ave. Would love to live there

I live in a penthouse in a similar tower in NYC. AMA!

Park Avenue *

10/10 I'd take a shit in that tub

When I visited NYC it seemed like every single townhome/condo/apartment was just rented out to tourists for the day/week. This basically kills the city for me.

Inauthentic living for inauthentic people.

Dont get me wrong, it would be mad comfy but you're still living in N(J)ew York

>but costs nearly 100 million for the penthouse suite.

What is your point? That extreme luxury housing in Manhattan is expensive? Is that your point?

Thanks, Leaf.

Why do you think people would want to ask you anything you fucking self absorbed redditor?
Fuck off if you want attention that much.

Isn't romania very pretty? I have never been. But outside of the communist trash cities I hear the country it self is quite attractive.

All the archetecture you see there was built long ago when Switzerland was a very, very, very, very poor country. We were starving to death. It's why the houses are so close together. To maximize what small amount of arable land we had and minimize heat loss in the winter.

No excuses Traveler.

>implying niggers can afford anything near there
you swiss are retarded

you may live on a mountain but you live less than 100 miles from Muslims

How's the war against cancer going?

>nyc goy checking in
airbnb & that shit is everywhere. nyc used to have neighborhoods for people, now the neighborhoods exist for real estate purposes only. it's a dying city.

>across the river
you a financebro?

>miles
Why are american subhumans so defensive about their laughable little concrete prisons in the sky.

Know your place hamburger. The swiss are not just your superior, but the superior of all peoples. You are not alone in your subservience to us, take solace in this.

Read OPs post you illiterate pleb.

Already won.

Farmers are 2% of the population everyone else is fucked especially rural obese wal mart workers

switzerland needs to do a better job and accept more refugees. this is an outrage

No. Consultant for major construction projects.

While you enjoy interacting with niggers daily, I enjoy quiet mornings and privacy.

That's funny dude, cuz all the rural retards voted for trump but are gonna be stuck in their trailers licking their 300lb sisters asshole.

can't even open the windows

It is pretty but unless you are wealthy to own a house in the countryside, or have inherited one from your parents most employed young adults live in commie blocks because the jobs are in the urban centers.

Besides its Romania so no civilizations, shit purchasing power or standard of living compared to Switzerland. Don't even get me started on the gyppos.

We make our towers skinnier now, after what happened.

The wind gusts up there are crazy and the building shifts about half a meter during high winds. Why would you want to open a window?

my father always told me "dont go into manhattan, there's no money there"

so i didnt. stayed in canada

>no jobs
>no (attractive) women
>nothing to do
>all young people for 100s of miles are on hard drugs
It woulf be nice to visit but why the hell would you live there

>Living in a city full of niggers, jews, and muslims

>>getting groceries up to the top

Do hicks know what a """"elevator"""" is?

You must understand there is a lot of bureaucracy in switzerland. Please check back in 15-20 years and we can revisit your request.

You shouldn't have joined the EU. At least it let you deport some of your gypos. I see one on very rare occasions at the train station. They are rapidly fined by the police to the tune of 250CHF for begging. Deported if they cannot pay it. Justice is best served financially friend.

>missing out on the good things in life because youre a beta virgin scared of black people
lol. SHART

You're right on all points, please never come to Montana since we're full.

It's even more apt because there aren't any Walmart "stores" in New York City!

>Driving my moto through pic related
>My mind drifts as the wind whips through my jacket bringing the gentle perfume of mountain flowers
>I wish I could share this with a bunch of niggers like the concrete dwelling hamburgers

>coming to your neighborhood soon

Shut the fuck up. Ive visited before its beautiful but complete lack of women, jobs and anyone that isnt a boomer is a bit of a dealbreaker. Theres only so many hours you can spend staring at mountains

Have fun when there's riots or ethnic conflict and all the nogs and other diverse characters, along with some poor whites, drag you out of your high rise, rob the shit out of you, and kill you.

kek

There aren't a lot of muslims here

Yeah, uh... fuck off we're full
t. Rural America in general

This looks dead and sad if I imagine to always live there. Would be nice for holidays but believe me or not, I wouldn't never live there.

I'm looking forward to it. After all, all it takes to buy a chalet here is the approval of the community council, citizenship, and a meagre 700,000CHF. I anticipate a flood of enrichment in no time.

How I wish I lived in the concrete piss-wastebasket of the hamburger. That way the nigger could just walk two blocks and rape me after having enriched my wallet off me.

Google shows 7 within 20 miles of each other

that building is not trump tower fyi.

rural and suburban retards will never know what it looks like ;)

>riots
Extremely rare and take place in a much smaller area than you would think. Out of shape leftists arent gonna walk miles on foot. And judging by your post it looks like i was right, youre missing out solely because of fear

Neither will the majority of the inner city.

how much land do you own?

GIB YOUR MOUNTAINS FOR REFUGEE SHELTERS OR WE WILL INVADE YA!

Full of fat boomers and their autistic offspring

>new jersey is new york

>missing out
>on being in a disgusting city surrounded by people who hate you with the only thing stopping them a thin veil of social constructs like justice backed by the brute force of the state
Fear is a factor in all human behavior. There is nothing wrong with taking note of threats and making a personal determination of just how much you're willing to risk.

Fat boomers, sure, not their autistic offspring, that's the suburbs

Great views

Yeah in a city you can make party and dance every day right party and dance yeah like this right wow it's a fun life everyday in the city cause you can party and dance yeah people in cities are so happy u know?

Kek

2 Hectares. Most of my time is spent in the community areas though, skiing, hiking, kayak, wind-sailing (oddly popular in a landlocked country). Mountain life best life.

>Invade
>Switzerland
Heh. I wish you the best of luck friend.

>Coping rural retard with no college education

You couldn't live in a big city if you wanted to.

Implying they don't have fucktons of reserves stashed there and a private elevator.

> implying you can't afford a full-time physician living somewhere near you in the building when you buy this kind of place

All rapes are Einzelfälle! Not all refugees rape hmkay? And if you write this again the German hatespeech police will cut you out of your chalet to put you in hatespeech jail!

> implying you don't have errand boys when you leave in this kind of place

Anyone with real arguments or just buttmad jelly people?

>REEEEEEEE WHY DONT YOU LIVE IN A WAL MART SHART TOWN REEEEEE

>raprees welcome!

A large number of drugs can be used in the treatment of patients with acute respiratory distress syndrome, such as dizziness.

Really stirred my marbles.
Indeed. Just a shame those refugees can't afford to live here. How I wish I could sponsor one to live here, but you know, the swiss ethic is to not give handouts. It breaks my heart, truly, it does, but I'm very grateful the german people take it upon them selves to replace their own people with muslims.