On a scale of 1 to bleeding AIDS, how gay is this

It's fairly obvious that it's a fake WWE style beef, I just don't understand the point.

Then again, I'm not Jewish.

Also, wtf is "Deplorable"?

What was it supposed to be originally?

Did the kikes high jack it?

>nb4 faggot.

I don't have any emotional stock in it, but I do study the political shenanigans of the tribe when they are high jacking a movement.

They created the "alt-right" strawman, and from what I can tell are now attempting to divide and conquer a movement that has no central planning or authority.

It's fucking fascinating.

Fucking autocorrect.

What is Deploraball, not deplorable.

it's not a fake beef, mike thernovich is literally just a jew e-celeb who peddles bullshit and flip flops to whatever is the most convenient position for him to take

"i'm alt-right"
"i love Sup Forums"
"letth call tham hyde heth a comedic geniuth"
"richard thpenther ith controlled oppothithion"
"i'm not alt-right"

he's a faggot trying to cash in on trump

he tried to arrange this retarded event called "deploraball" for inauguration day consisting of pro-trump celebs like sam hyde, baked alaska, etc

baked alaska started posting shit about the JQ and cernokike thent him a methage about how he's no longer welcome yada yada yada

it's not fake, but mike cernokike is literally just a grubby kike who thinks there's a profit to be made in exploiting nerds who need the gorilla mindthet

Why are you posting this Twatter drama on this board? No one on here even knows who this guy is, much less what his opinion is on delicious desserts.

>No one on here even knows who this guy is

nigga stfu

I'm glad my fellow jew is wrecking the alt-right

Mike Cernovich > Baked Alaska

Fucking Jews are the alt-right

Are Milo and Mike Lisp-o-bitch gay lovers?
#OpenBordersForIsrael

We wreck it via infiltration, just like your country

Then this kike faggot comes along and denounces a movement that he basically helped make up, (as in created a boogeyman for a label)

It's like watching the kikes try and use old jew tricks to divide and conquer Jello

Fuck off newfag

I know how it's supposed to work with you fucks, what I'm saying is that one Jew made up the whole concept of alt-right as a straw man Then another jew comes along and starts trying to divide it up, then another jew comes along and starts trying to sell it for cash and yet another jew comes along and tries to fuck it.

It's hilarious.

A jew created bate that attracts other jews.

We all know this kike was the first to monetize it

You fail to see how many whites we string along for fun. Look at reddit and other sites, my brother Milo is their god

Cernovich is a retarded kike looking for his 15 minutes of fame.

This.

So many other people that are less cringy and stupid (and more attractive) than this faggot.

Are you new here?

Why are you telling me obvious shit like it's bait

kikeabitch looks angry

3/10

Big fucking jar of nope.

Didn't even make it halfway

OH FUCK THAT'S DISGUSTING. OH FUCK. EW.

Because you've responded to me three times already

..Why is it sorta brown..

men who produce semen and don't shoot blanks like you do would know cum is not white

in substantial amounts, it's a light crem

There was a nigger in the room

he's not jewish, he's croatian.