Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Constitutio_Antoniniana
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Latin_Rights
historyforkids.net/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>>Jews rule over the inferior whites just like Romans used to back then
???
Explain.

Lurk more. Sup Forums says Jews control every single Western country. They're the Med master race ruling over the white savages again.

Don't tell me to lurk more you Brazilian subhuman. I'm inquiring particularly on the part about the Romans, as a scholar in Late Republican-Early Prinicipate studies. What does that sentence even mean in relation to kikes?

Jews are descended mostly from Roman converts. That's why they cluster with Italians on genetic plots, ergo Jews are a subgroup of Italians.

The only difference between Jews and other races is inbreeding.

Jews are a bunch of inbred parasites.

>Jews are descended mostly from Roman converts

I'm no geneticist but I think you're completely mixing the concepts up of the Romans as a race and 'Roman' as a form of citizenship.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Constitutio_Antoniniana

This is the reason you think Jews were "Romans" - they weren't. But many would've held Roman citizenship of a form.

Romans also ruled the jews.

>Chegou o pardão que se acha italiano

The fact is that the most relevant ancestry of Jews is Italian. Not German, not Slavic, not Levantine, but Italian. They mixed with the people of the Italian peninsula back in Roman times.

they manipulated their way into power through their usury. they are parasites who are not necessary to the function of anything

you know what brazilian?? who cares about your inferiority if you're weaker than jew slavery....

you should have been made stronger than s jew slave capable of ruling you

You stupid hue hue inferior.

I said Jews are parasites. Jews would not be in this position without help from the Scots.

All I hear is that whitey was too dumb and got outplayed by the merchants they thought they had under their control.

That's believable. Most Mediterranean trade routs were established by the Romans, and those with Roman citizenship had the right to travel (& sometimes work/live) in the city of Rome its self, which was the cultural capital of the world at that time (presumably. You didn't specify which time. "Roman times" could constitute 1,500 years).

Many different cultures & races (though the Romans had no modern concept of race) lived in Rome. Sometimes even illegally.

And don't forget, not everybody in Italy was Roman. Many were from other ancient tribes which maintained some form of cultural independance from Rome.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Latin_Rights

See the link.

check'd & kek'd, you inverse satan

pic related is an average Scot, no difference to Semites.

Show me the great Jewish nations that brought anything to my table?

Jews only thrive within European dominion.

> jews
> hardworking
> lend a lot of money
> high status in society

> southern italians
> lazy
> borrow a lot of money
> low status in society

The only thing in common is that they're hated everywhere.

>Thinks Jews are as good as Italians

Wrong.

>Jews rule over inferior Whites just like the Romans

Did you forget that the Romans were a bunch of queers that didn't last that long as an empire?

Post rare inbred Jews

>Did you forget that the Romans were a bunch of queers that didn't last that long as an empire?
I'm going to ask for you to elaborate on that as I did with OP since that statement is equally as retarded as his.

I should state "Rome" as a civilisation lasted from 753 BC to 1453 AD. The empire lasted between 700 years and 1400 years depending on when you make the differentiation between 'Byzantine' and 'Roman' (most view that change around 800AD-900AD with the establishment of new laws).

> that didn't last that long as an empire
> 400 years
wut m8?

t. sub-90 IQ monkey that's sole pride in life is that his great-great-great grandfather was an Italian
Most actual Italians would be disgusted by you.

Oh you think that the Roman Empire lasted the longest or that it was the most powerful? You're wrong. Several dynasties ruled China for over 3000 years.

>Giuseppe thinks his empire lasted a long time and that the Roman's weren't a bunch of fags

>Several dynasties ruled China for over 3000 years.

No but I think I should pay reverence to Rome, more so than China seeing as I'm European and the Romans more or less defined western civilisation if we credit the Greeks with its creation. We've got architectural styles (arches & columns, domes, sculptures, frescoes, mosaics - many Roman buildings are icons of western civilization such as the Colosseum), concrete/mortar/cement, efficient highway systems (still followed today by modern roads), mass entertainment, stadiums & amphitheatres (ancestors of modern stadiums), thermal baths, central heating and floor heating, Roman alphabet (the world's most widespread writing system), Latin language and descendants + influence on other European languages, Roman legal system (basis of many European legal system to this day), the Republic & Senate (inspiration for modern democracies) and the Julian Calendar (including current names of the months).

The Romans used the roles dominant/passive. They didn't define homosexuality and using modern terms in reference to the ancient world infuriates most historians.

I should also add that America's system, a Republic, was literally born from Rome.

What am I looking at ? Genetic distance ?
Why hungarians are so close to french ?
Where is your source ?

Were you literally born yesterday? There were 13 dynasties that ruled ancient China. Read a book, you fucking Sup Forumsock

I've got North Italian blood in me, does that mean I should move to Milan, bong?

BULLSHIT, THE PEOPLE THE MONGOLS INVADED WERE STEPPE NOMADS THAT CONQUERED CHINA BEFORE THE MONGOLS.

CHINESE HISTORY IS A MEME, INVENTED BY RETARDED COMMIE SCUM.

What has that got to do with anything? I mean I'd recommend Tuscany if you're asking me for travel advice.

Shut up, McGregor.

It means that you only feel a connection to the Roman Empire because you're European. I'm almost entirely of European blood but I don't appreciate the Romans.

The Colosseum was just a place to slaughter Christians as if it were a gory circus.

Oh and chariot races

Who gives a shit who lasted the longest, what matters is the impact, the western civilization is built on roman foundation (which is itself an ancient greek seed) and it cucked the rest of the world to adopt it, everyone who can read know who Jules Cesar is while most people can't even name you one chinese emperor.

The 500 years of Roman Empire and 500 others years of Roman Republic birthed more greatness than 3000 years of gookism.

So where are black people on there

The Colosseum wasn't a place to "kill Christians," indeed it was used for that purpose but Gladiator fights and blood sports are a meme. Gladiators didn't die in fights (that was criminals and slaves). And people were seldom tor apart by lions. They didn't fight Christians. And Christian persecutions were rare (as in, they happened a few times in recorded history) and often badly received in most cases.

No. I'm not saying that I feel a connection to Rome. I'm saying that every single political advancement we've made has been building on top of the political foundation that Graeco-Roman society built. The concept of politicians, of taking office, of leaders, of titles, of Senates/parliaments, it all comes from Rome (and Greece).

This isn't a case of fantasy. None of this happened in Mars. It happened in Rome between 700 BC and 400 AD.

You're not thinking big picture here, Frenchy.

China holds most of the United States debt. To claim that they are not more powerful in past, present, and future than any other empire, is asinine and naive.

The Romans were pretty weak. Also it's Julius Caesar. The Shang/Yin Dynasty was a pretty long one. Shang dynasty lasted for around 600 years and was led by 30 different emperors. It is also called the Yin dynasty. Tang was the founder of this dynasty. Tang brought in lot many new changes with the help of his two ministers.

He governed his people with kindness and compassion. It was under his rule that people remained happy and the country also prospered. Things went fine till the ninth emperor, after which came the downfall of the Shang dynasty. Family members of the tenth emperor made several attempts to overthrow him and take charge of the throne. However this led to social issues and gradually emperor’s power declined.

Despite the social problems and country’s havoc, Emperor Zhou (the last emperor of Shang dynasty) tortured his people and led a luxurious life. Soon he was thrown and the empire was taken over by Wuwang chief of Chou dynasty.

The official spectacle, known as the munus iustum atque legitimum (“a proper and legitimate gladiator show”), began, like many public events in Classical Rome, with a splendid morning procession, the pompa. It was led by the editor’s standard-bearers and typically featured trumpeters, performers, fighters, priests, nobles and carriages bearing effigies of the gods. (Disappointingly, gladiators appear not to have addressed the emperor with the legendary phrase, “We who are about to die salute you,” which is mentioned in conjunction with only one spectacle—a naval battle held on a lake east of Rome in A.D. 52—and was probably a bit of inspired improvisation rather than a standard address.)

The first major phase of the games was the venatio, or wild beast hunt, which occupied most of the morning: creatures from across the empire appeared in the arena, sometimes as part of a bloodless parade, more often to be slaughtered. They might be pitted against each other in savage fights or dispatched by venatores (highly trained hunters) wearing light body armor and carrying long spears. Literary and epigraphic accounts of these spectacles dwell on the exotic menagerie involved, including African herbivores such as elephants, rhinoceroses, hippopotamuses and giraffes, bears and elk from the northern forests, as well as strange creatures like onagers, ostriches and cranes. Most popular of all were the leopards, lions and tigers—the dentatae (toothed ones) or bestiae africanae (African beasts)—whose leaping abilities necessitated that spectators be shielded by barriers, some apparently fitted with ivory rollers to prevent agitated cats from climbing.

>South Italians
>Roman

Jews are a subset of mulatto, just like south Italians are.

>The Romans were pretty weak.
Again. I don't know what the fuck you're talking about. They were the undisputed masters of the Mediterranean world since the Fall of Carthage in 146 BC to fucking 400 AD.

Use actual classical sources to make a point. Not something ripped off wikipedia.

Why don't you use Classical sources to make a point as opposed to wikipedia? You aren't even disputing what I said. Gladiators were too expensive to train to kill off in battle all the time, and Christians were not killed in arenas as a daily occurrence.

(For a real example see: The Diocletian Persecution)

Anyway, here are some actual Classical sources (250 AD-450AD when they became more brutal and more common) which describe arena blood sports and sports in general.

1. "CHRONOGR. a 354": Hic (Vespasianus) prior tribus gradibus amphiteatrum dedicavit.
2. SVET., De Vita Ceasarum
3. DIO CASSIUS, LXVI, 25
4. ACTA FRATRUM ARVALIUM,
5. EUTROPIUS

I'm sure you won't read them but it's better than ripping something off wikipedia.

>Implying the Roman's weren't weak
Do you have a fucking wop girlfriend or wife or some shit? Seriously, get the salami out of your mouth, Paul Joseph Watson.

>hurr use something that isn't wiki
That was from the Smithsonian, actually.

>Following the executions came the main event: the gladiators. While attendants prepared the ritual whips, fire and rods to punish poor or unwilling fighters, the combatants warmed up until the editor gave the signal for the actual battle to begin. Some gladiators belonged to specific classes, each with its own equipment, fighting style and traditional opponents. For example, the retiarius (or “net man”) with his heavy net, trident and dagger often fought against a secutor (“follower”) wielding a sword and wearing a helmet with a face mask that left only his eyes exposed.

>Do you have a fucking wop girlfriend or wife or some shit?
I'm a scholar in Late Republican-Early Prinicipate studies.

Also Italy wasn't unified until the 19th century. The Romans were Latin from Latium, not Italian.

>That was from the Smithsonian, actually.
Nice, but it still didn't dispute anything. Blood sports are largely a meme and the movie Gladiator has a lot to do with it.

>Some gladiators belonged to specific classes, each with its own equipment

Yes. There were many types of Gladiators. The Thracian, the Gallic fighter, the Provocator, the Hoplomachus, the Essendarius, etc.

But the only ones who died in the arena -- regularly -- were a type of Gladiator called "the Noxus" which were just criminals sentenced to die. They also had a chance to win their freedom if they won so many fights or impressed the crowd enough.

>I'm a scholar in blah blah blah
So you're poor. Saged

I don't work in a history related job, although I did work under a exhibitions officer for a time.

But that's a pretty weak shot from a faggot who fails at providing actual history so takes jabs based on careers on an anonymous board.

You live the life of a peasant studying some bullshit at Cambridge University.

historyforkids.net/

>China holds most of the United States debt. To claim that they are not more powerful in past, present, and future than any other empire, is asinine and naive.

But it doesnt, China owns just a bit over a quarter of the US foreign debt, also debt between country isn't like you loaning money at your local bank, the one waiting to be reimbursed is the one who has the most to lose.

>Also it's Julius Caesar.
The fact that I called him "Jules César" and a spanish call him "Julio César" is a tribute to the fact that he is so relevant 2000 years after his death that his name was morphed by our language.

>The Romans were pretty weak.
The romans were strong enough to submit an entire sea and leave an heritage still alive 1500 years after their death.

>He governed his people with kindness and compassion. It was under his rule that people remained happy and the country also prospered. Things went fine till the ninth emperor, after which came the downfall of the Shang dynasty. Family members of the tenth emperor made several attempts to overthrow him and take charge of the throne. However this led to social issues and gradually emperor’s power declined.

Okay chang, no one give a fuck about your ancestors past Gengis Khan, now let's talk about facts: your parents brought you in a country built by white men with western civilization values and history (whose Rome is a HUGE part) because they knew it was superior to China.
The land of your ancestors has been so much cucked by communism (an ideology invented in Europe by a german kike) that its own population culturally genocided itself and is now just shell copying everything invented in Europe and North America.

>The fact that I called him "Jules César" and a spanish call him "Julio César" is a tribute to the fact that he is so relevant 2000 years after his death that his name was morphed by our language.

Great point. His surname also means "ruler" in something like 21 languages.

I'm actually mostly Irish and English so idk wtf you're talking about, Jean-Claude

Vox Day said they had a lot of Italian DNA in them, but I always thought that they were just in between Poland/Germany and the desert in DNA maps because that's where they've been.

kys

you're what's wrong with the u.s.

>I'm actually mostly Irish and English so idk wtf you're talking about, Jean-Claude
Yeah, sure you are by sucking chinese dick like that, people don't lie on internet.

source of this?

He has none. OP abandoned ship a long time ago.

/leftypol/ detected

I'm not even lying. My grandfather was Irish, grandmother was Italian/Spanish/etc on fathers side, and my grandmother on my mother's side was English.

Why did you instantly start denouncing Rome and comparing it to Chinese dynasties then?

Well thats a shame, I guess il delete it then. I always love these kinds of charts on genetic maps.

Because though it was a very strong republic, it became destabilized due to many civil wars. At the time of Augustus, as many as 35% of the people in Italy were slaves.

juice BTFO

PCAs aren't the end of the matter, a certain pattern of variation on the first two principal components can be a result of different admixtures

Well by the time of Augustus, it wasn't a Republic any more. But why is that a bad thing? Machinery is truly what made slavery obsolete and 35% is a fair estimate. Some estimate the population was as high as 75%. And the city already had a population of 1 million citizens.

Because Italians shouldn't have been slaves. Societal classes were a thing and always will be, sure, but why enslave the Italians?

That's not how slavery worked in the ancient world. Specific races and/or peoples weren't enslaved. Slaves were taken as prisoners/spoils of war, were forced into that class (quite often actually through slave traders) or were born into that class.

A good example is the so called Barbarians. When people think of the Gauls, they instantly think the Romans viewed them all as bloodthirsty Barbarians who were good only for slavery, but what those people neglect is the fact that Julius Caesar made several Gallic nobility Senators in Rome after the war was over.

It wasn't a case of nationality by all accounts. Some slaves lived better lives than citizens (particularly Greek slaves).

well educated Greeks*

But the Greek slaves were pretty educated unlike the others.

Of course, which gave them much more value. But there were also "body slaves" used mostly by patrician Roman women who would accompany them almost all of the time. Through sex, going to the bathroom, eating, giving birth, etc. And most of these body slaves had looked after the women since they were children.

There were even classes amongst slaves to put it quite simply, but again, never a case of race (the Romans had no concept of race/ethnicity) or nationality.

>Jews are the true master race
>Only reason they have "their" land is because whites gave it to them out of pure pity

I'm not sure how I'll ever recover. Oh wait, I do. I'm not a nigger or a Jew so I'm just fine knowing that I'm not inferior and thus don't have a systematic hatred of whites based on them being simply better than I am.

>Dat moortugal
JUST ACCEPT IT PORTUGA.
ACCEPT THE CASTILLIAN DICK.

>Finns are genetically furthest away from Jews

oh fugg