If you could live the life of one american president who would it be and why

if you could live the life of one american president who would it be and why

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=faFuaYA-daw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Theodore Roosevelt, because he was a cowboy.

Do we have control over events and actions of the President we are living through or are we just passive witnesses, like watching a really long ass movie?

If the former, I would pick Lincoln and avoid getting shot, then finish the work of deporting all former slaves to Liberia, as well as the total and complete dismantling of the Southern plantations to be divided up among the small share-cropper farms of the South.

If the latter, I would pick JFK or LBJ and fuck metric fuck-tons of women.

obama the first day all the wall st faggots showed up to the white house in 2009 to save teh day

>what the fuck was obama thinking giving them the keyz

Ben Franklin. He got to fuck french whores constantly, and he's on the biggest dollar bill.

Washington, would just chose to dissolute the US and kill myself.

Ol Hickory
>Remove Maize
>Remove (((bankers)))
>Nearly beat a would be assassin to death on the senate floor
>Win over 100 duels
>Fuck so many slaves you irreparably alter the black gene pool
>You will never be this badass
The man even makes Trump look like an effeminate cuck.

ol hickory said we could take em by surprise if we didnt fire out muskets till we looked em in the eyes

we held our fire till we seen their faces well and we opened up our squirrel guns and really gave them

WELL WE FIRED OUR GUNS AND THE BRITISH KEPT A COMIN THERE WASNT NEIGH AS MANY AS THERE WAS A WHILE AGO

Bill Clinton because I'm a sex addict and supposedly he's still slaying skanks

Young Lincoln had godlike facial structure. Men like that barely even exist today.

nohomo

`thast cause licoln was an alien who returned in the form of JFK

look into it

are you the pinecone leaf?

>Lincoln had godlike facial structure
In his own time Lincoln was considered extremely ugly. The first thing people would note after meeting him was always his ungainly appearance.

Allegedly, when a French company started selling portraits of Lincoln in Paris, the locals thought they were portraits of recently captured serial killer.

Pic related was often thought of as one of the best looking men in the Nation in his youth, and his brother was often referred to as THE best looking man in the South.

I was going to say Jackson because
>get to kill Injuns,Anglos,AND Spaniards

But I just had a thought. I would choose to be Donald Trump. Dissmantle the 1965 immigration act, reintroduce the national identity act of 1922 (or 24 whichever it is) build the Wall ahead of schedule and under budget, fill the supreme court with /our/guys (jeff sessions amd the likes of) have the FCC purge the degeneracy proliferating on our televisions amd movie screens from (((hollywood))) purge the department of education, replace them with /our/guys AND fuck melania every night, BIG LEAGUE
This just my first term, would you like to hear more?

youtube.com/watch?v=faFuaYA-daw

>Grant
Get rich quick bleeding the treasury dry.

Did he do that? I dont know much about his presidency other than reconstruction, enlighten me

He just sat around all day.
His buddies did the pillaging.

Jefferson Davis

This.

Grant's administration was filled with old war buddies and personal friends that caused possibly the most scandalous administration in American history while Grant himself sat around totally oblivious.

He actually left the Presidency fairly poor (while all his friends had robbed the national wealth for years), and had to right his memoirs near the end of his life in order to ensure his family wouldn't be saddled with his debt after he passed.

The man himself was possibly the most Based man in American history.

How did they rob the nation exactly Im curious?
Also pic related is the most based man in American history

There are like 20 something different major financial scandals associated with Grant's administration, but the two biggest are the Whisky Ring and the Western Railroad Credit Mobilier, both of which involved graft, tax evasion, fraud, and straight up robbery of the treasury.

And of course reconstruction was an ongoing unmitigated disaster with no end in sight.

Grant's cabinet was rife with fraud, bribery, and basically total corruption. It was so bad that even the Republicans were mocking Grant's administration.