If whites are the master race then why is West Virginia a shithole? 94% white

If whites are the master race then why is West Virginia a shithole? 94% white.

Other urls found in this thread:

pipestemresort.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

niggers

That's kind of what happens when all the jobs start to dry up.

I'm sure there are outliers in these kinds of things.

But if I had to give an answer I'd probably say Celts.

Have you ever been to West Virginia?

WV is nice yo. I wouldn't mind living there.

Neo-cons sold their jobs to China.

Why can't they pull themselves up by their bootstraps?

if whites are the master race, why do jews have all the power?

But Sup Forums says Africa is a shithole because blacks are mentally retarded basically though.

Why can't this be said about white southerners?
You really have to be delusional to believe that. Why can't they adapt to change? Why are you acting as if manufacturing was big in WV to begin with?
Enjoy living in poverty then surrounded by crackheads.
Drove through it once. Stopped to get lunch and go to the bathroom. West Virginians have double digit IQs.

Whites are the master race because they created all the most powerful nations on earth.

They dominate the world.

They created almost everything that is worth a damn, including the internet.

Secret: there isn't a master race.

>Enjoy living in poverty then surrounded by crackheads.

lol okay

Filled with sub-proletarian Scots-Irish, literally the nigs of Europe (low IQ, anti-intellectual, coarse tastes, tribalistic, lacking in sexual restraint, prone to violence etc etc)

That's what happens when your state government is run by the (R) next to its name. If all the (R) states seceded, they'd be a third world country lmfao. All those states are basically the projects for white people. Look at Kansas lmfao

wrong

And reopen mines that have been crumbling for decades?
Mines, owned by jews purposefully keeping them closed to control the price of ore?

It's almost as if Sup Forums was retarded

well when you destroy the industry of a state and basically tell them "fuck you deal with it"

what exactly do you expect?

Explain why the violent crime rate in WV is so low even when the poverty rate is so high.
WV actually proves that niggers don't kill each other because they're poor, they kill each other because they're niggers.

>why is West Virginia a shithole
But... It's not. It's no Ferrari resort I'll grant you, but shithole?
You want shithole? Go to NW DC. Beautiful place, and utter shithole.

exactly, niggers are just savages. the libtarded will never see that

Well, it's more that the state destroyed itself to keep those industries in, and then the industries died off entirely and everyone blamed China.

There is no market for coal. It's defunct. Fracking put the last bullet in its head and now solar is paving over its grave site.

Why can't they acquire any new skills?

But it's still a shithole with less than 10% of them.
I need a pic of that Detroit 80% black, Flying Pyramids 100% black but for west virginia

>Why are you acting as if manufacturing was big in WV to begin with?

It was more steel and coal. Which was made far less competitive due to US investment in Chinese production. They were completely undercut the same thing happened in Northern England and Wales.

>lol why don't they pull themselves up by their bootstraps

Because they were largely uneducated. And no one is willing to invest in that area. The same thing happened to the entire rustbelt. The only thing that brings change is fat Benjamins and Uncle Sam won't let a single dime slip. Instead they invest it in already robust economies like California and New York.

Africans *are* retarded.

White """southerners""" (I find it retarded to call WV "Southern," ) are just decent people that are bored. Idle hands, user. If you had fuck all to do, eventually you'd turn to shining or meth or something. Might take years, but it would happen.
I live in WV; I've found that the people in this state are good stock, by and by. Most are hard workers, and some are trailer trash. Good with bad,same as anywhere else.

In what field? Aint much industry in the fucking mountains.

They don't have many jobs but still enjoy a higher quality of life than most of the world. Really makes you think.

Theres nothing there except coal and ginger. The mines closed down a long time ago. Rural, self-reliance is not economically viable.

What you see in west virginia is a spent, washed out offspring from a once prosperous generation.

I would suggest the west virginia either join virginia or become the next silicone valley.

West Virginians are some of the nicest people I know.

Despite their poverty many make the best of their lives and probably live happier then you will ever be.

How does Rustle draw the best lolis if he is blind? Some things just don't make sense in this world.

solar is only propped up by massive government subsidies. sorry but a 1/3rd of US energy comes from coal, the global demand only stalled last year.

I wonder how long "green" energy lasts without dem gibs from da gubment? people will always want cheap energy and that's coal currently

West virginia is about as southern as it gets culturally

>Good with bad,same as anywhere else.
It's nice to know there are actually people on this board who aren't autistic and have common sense.

why don't you purchase a flat screen television and carry it around Charleston at night?

then do the same thing in Gary, Indiana.

Keep saying that. Just keep saying it and maybe one day it'll be true.

how exactly do you do that? you're making 70k a year coal mining, almost 100k as a foreman. that's pretty fucking awesome for a NEET level job.

what skills do you have when the mine closes? you have a family so it's not like you can go back to school and get a job that doesn't exist in your state. and you can't move because you don't have the money.

Obama promised new job to replace the old ones but working at Taco Bell isn't exactly the same.

Perhaps, but I live near the northern panhandle. We're pretty close to bigger cities to the east and west, so I must admit some bias.

What happened to Rustle?

I live in WV, it's not a shithole, we just like to be left alone. There are bad places here like anywhere, but our problems are actually caused by niggers in detroit so...

The main reason for this is that it can not be used for a long time.

And still almost no crime

I think he slowly became blind over the years. he didn't start out blind.

post more cute floors

All the more recent stuff he's done has been crappy or seemed half finished. Sucks to see a legend go downhill like that.

Well, shit happens. At least he's still doing what he loves.

I guess so.

>draw smut for pedophiles
>go blind

its like pottery

The whites here are predominantly Irish, shitskins in disguise

WV attorney here.

Yeah, we've got some poor people. However, crime isn't that bad, we have great scenery, and people are generally nice.

If you live in some of the wealthier parts of the state, it's an easy life. The biggest problem is the lack or economic growth. A relatively low population state doesn't attract many jobs. Most people have to leave if they want to make money.

If whites are the master race then why is Argentina doing worst than Brazil?

Checkmate Sup Forums

I've got a mate from west Virginia and my cousins are from Kentucky, Americans always give states like these shit but they sound really good to me
I'm going to be honest, I'm jealous of the freedom

What did Kek mean by this?

Holy shit, sauce???

When you remove a states primary industries (coal, steel, and manufacturing) things tend to go to shit.

Are your jimmies rustled, Sven?

What does Argentina and Brazil have to do with white people?

wiggers

They are rustling as we speak

wow you sound like a real expert there OP.

It's true don't you remember the debacle that was Solyndra?

LALALALA! OBAMA NEVER HAD ANY SCANDALS! LALALALA! HE SAVED THE ECONOMY, IT'S NEVER BEEN BETTER! /msmmode

We have some of the laxest gun laws in the country, some of the lowest crime, and badass mountains and state parks where we can shoot shit, ski, and get fucked on moonshine. You're just mad because we're all redpilled enough that we treated you like the faggot you are when you passed through.

Plz tell me you're gonna get rid of that faggot Manchin from office. He's a fucking weasel.

how is west virginia a shithole?
crime rate, drugs I need some context
looks like a nice state to me tho

At the Trump rally in Charleston, there was a ten minute chant of "Traitor Joe". Everyone here hates that two-faced fucker, I hope Trump sees through his ass kissing.

Because it's not Brooklyn and doesn't have Hipsters everywhere and Organic fair-trade coffee shops at every corner.

West Virginia has been a meme for prejudice against rural people/Middle America by Elitist cocksuckers for decades.

WV is living proof that methamphetamine doesn't cause degeneracy. Government regulations do.

>not Brooklyn
>doesn't have Hipsters everywhere
>Organic fair-trade coffee shops at every corner.
but those are all good things to be honest

how bad is with meth heads in your state?
I've actually never seen a meth head irl

Check the areas that work in D.C. Best part of the state.

Here in Florida they're no issue.
Meth is a meme drug. The biggest danger from the shit is people making it and polluting/destroying property in the process.

Fun fact: Here in the US you can buy propylhexedrine OTC, which is very similar to methamphetamine at about 1/3rd the strength.
You don't even get carded for it like you do DXM.

tl;dr Breaking Bad is fake.

Wtf? How can you say Hipsters are a good thing? They're SJWs responsible for ruining countries. Do you like the Hipsters with their "Refugees Welcome" banners that fawn over the jihadis that pour into your country?

Basically, West Virginia is picked on because it's White, rural, and not full of affluent elites. 50 years ago, WASPs hated them for being hillbillies and not part of the Ivy league club, now SJWs hate them for being white, conservative, usually religious, and not wanting to kill themselves for their crime of existing.

West Virginia is the designated target for people to shit on Middle America. People make fun of Alabama and Mississippi, but being southern they can't embody Middle America the same way West Virginia can.

Let me give you an examplenof how redpilled WV is. I was dropping subtle redpills around my GF's family for a few months, and one day we had been drinking and I fecided to go for it. I spent ten minutes explaining HBD and I.Q stats and then the room was silent. I thought I was about to be asked to leave, this is a nice middle class family in Huntington. Finally my GF's mom just responded, "Well yeah, niggers are stupid and violent, we knew that."

closest thing we have is speed and that stuff is kinda like a stronger version of coffeine

>Wtf? How can you say Hipsters are a good thing?
you got me wrong m8 I meant that it's good that you DON'T have these things

I fucking hate hipsters

id rather live in WV than CA.

Virginia bro here.
We are building vast military assets to one day liberate our western brother and return them to the motherland.

Its not. Any typical enriched city is far more of a shithole that WV.

I dunno, I consider West Virginians to be more like 'hill people' or 'hillbillies' than your average Middle American which can be found in places like Iowa, Ohio, Southern IL, Missouri etc.

Not saying its bad, but I think there's definitely a difference. I haven't traveled the US since the 80s though. A lot has changed. A lot of places that used to be very distinct seem to have assimilated to the overbearing US popular culture that spreads like a cancer. Even accents are a lot less common. Watch some youtube vlogs and chances are a person from Oklahoma speaks just like a person from New York.

Coal is dead, killed by natural gas.

WV is full of hicks and fuckig poor as hell. They were only wired for electricity like 30 years ago.

Only people posting positive WV things are trash with no prospects and who are content with their meaningless lives. KYS.

My brother says there's a lot of hippies in VA. He lives in Richmond though so I don't know what that says.

Yeah, why don't you tell us where you live then?

NOVA and to a lesser extent Richmond is drawing lefties to the area because of the government boon. So lot of people from blue areas get bureaucrat jobs and ruin the state.

Just like NC and GA are being ruined by transplants.

I'm guilty of being a NOVA transplant for a while myself, but I sided with the locals.

Purge NoVA and we anchluss peacefully

94% you say, OP? Well take that as an example of how only 6% of niggers can make your total state a shithole. Though I would think that niggers can make any state a shithole with even less of a % than that.

Because white in Appalachia are fucking retarded. Same with white southerners.

They are useful idiots for us northern conservatives, thank you for voting red unlike our dipshit neighbors up here, now get back to eating squirrel

Well its simple if it was 100% white and obama didnt sanction every job out west virginia then they would be doing alot better. So its all niggers fault.

West Virginia is actually really beautiful, check it out:

pipestemresort.com/

That's Pipestem State Park.

The problem is that there isn't as many good jobs anymore. WV is poor but they have family and a connection to the land.

I would venture that they are happier than your average American.

>I would venture that they are happier than your average American.

As somebody whose job takes me to eastern Kentucky and West Virginia many times a year, i can tell you for sure that those people want to die and I don't blame them. It's miserable there, scenery aside

because Scots-Irish are nigger-tier Whites, and who happened to populate most of WV?

>tfw Scots-Irish mother and Lithuanian father