JIDF won

>Leave Sup Forums for 3 years
>nu/pol/ now has flags
>every other thread is divide and conquer
What a shame.

Sup Forums had to sacrifice itself for awhile as penance for electing MAGA MAN

I really feel for Indians and Canadians.
Literally cannot make a single argument without some epic meme about their flag.

The Trump general attracted all of these people here from lebbit.

We are JIDF now

Hail Trump guise111!1

Remember when we could pick our own flag? Good times.

Are you kidding?
Everyboard needs flags and ids so we can really see who the idiotic posters are. Theres so many spics, canadian changs, and third world mongrels on these boards they pull down the whole discussion. Sup Forums was better when it was mainly american

You're implying as if Canadians don't shitpost or something.

>last one

Yup. CTR took over this place when they saw asia Moot weak and in need of money. Just ask Ben Fishman.

Hi guys im 14 years old and I just learned I can be racist on the internet! We need to identify people on the internet, even if they can hide behind a VPN because I can be racist here

Gosh. Sorry for not achieving a single fucking thing while you were gone. Hopefully things will be better now that you're back, faggot

>man haha im going to use a jewish proxy is gonna be so fun haha ooooh boy look at me pretend to be a jew amirite haha

>wow look at that rareflag wow man haha thats so epic how do you live there? damn we should derail the whole thread to talk about your proxy haha

>man those leafs haha they are so cucky haha

fuck off you probably weren't even here before the flags were implemented.

Nu/pol/ with Trump > old/pol> with Ron Paul

You missed the part where Sup Forums literally became the jews.

good times that was.

HUE

Stop being a whiny cuck and do something about it.

Sup Forums waxs and wains.

He is. He brought the fact to surface and now people are either aware or debating him on it.

Moot did that to teach everyone a lesson about racism and judging people based on appearance.

Your fault for leaving. Some stayed to defend the homeland.

Looks like a "i miss the good ol' days" thread to me man.

HEY GUISE IM A JEW XDDDDD
DONT TRUST ME XDDDDD

Spotted the jew