Why are heroin addicts giant pussies?

Why are heroin addicts giant pussies?

Why is first post also the best post?

I know it eliminates your libido... maybe it has something to do with T-levels

cobain killed herself once courtney told him his small cock can't satisfy her, only black man can.

he probably prepped the bull once or twice for her since had no problems with the gays but then he got depressed and killed himself because he realized he'll never satisfy his precious wife.

"OOOH IM EDGY. IM EDGY. COME UNDONE. I WANNA KILL MYSELF WOAH OH WO. IM VERY APE AND VERY EDGY YEAH YEAH YEAAAAH!!!!!"

IIIIIII LOVE YOU SO MUCH IT MAKES ME SICK
OH YEAH
FEMINISM IS GOOD FOR THE GOY
JUST BE A WEAK PUSSY AND SOCIETY WILL LOVE YOU
USE MAKEUP BECAUSE IT'S FUCKING 1990!

>americans fell for the needle jew

How could you be so stupid?

Opioids are the lazy faggot's drug of choice.

"AGGGHHHHH!!!!!! JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP JEZUZ!!! WOAH WOAH YEAH! MY WIFE ONLY DATES BLACK MEEEN! "starts strumming guitar solo with max distortion" I'D SUCK A DICK FOR 20 DOLLARS!" AHHHHHH "Shoots self with shotgun on stage" "

They would rather be high than anything else including sex or even live in some cases. Same for some of the stronger opioids.
F

Current users are defensive about any criticism because it might interfere with their #1 goal of using again.

Also, it makes you numb to pain while using it, but it makes you more vulnerable to physical pain when you're not using because the natural pain management system in your brain can't compete with fentanyl, so it doesn't bother. That's why stubbing your toe after getting off pain medication hurts like a son of a bitch, when normally you could just shake off the discomfort. Also that is the reason why heroin users can last for hours during sex (numb), but when they're in recovery they climax at the slightest touch. Their body is extra sensitive to everything.

The only thing worse than living with a selfish. asshole heroin user is living with a recovering addict who bitches about everything. They are used to living in a numb paradise and basic daily tasks make them lose their shit.

You have to have weak willpower to succumb to addiction, this is why they are cowards

Because nothing in reality matches the high

Because we left behind our goals

>tfw will never be an astronaut or firefighter

Daily reminder, the heroin epidemic is directly proportional to the libfag mentality of "legalize all drugs".

Are you retarded? It's related to letting the pharmajew dump pills onto the market in record numbers.

>her eyes
The same psychotic eyes I see in every brainwashed girl

Duh. Thats why we should legalize drugs. Make the druggies an hero faster.

>That guy sucking dick in the background

That's photoshop right?

shopped

how astute user