"Consent can be withdrawn at any given time"

How to we deal with the eternal women problem Sup Forums ?

youtube.com/watch?v=h2kS6Pdjjng

(Around 0:26 sec)

Financial collapse or a life of solitude. I don't really know, things are fucked and beyond the point of fixing.

that only happens to white woman/white men

it NEVER happens with the white woman/black man. Because once the white woman gets BLACKED, she's happy and wants more from the black men.

She's not wrong though is she? If youre laying a girl and she decides she's not into it are you suggesting that her 'no' isn't valid because she's already said 'yes'? Go outside you weirdo. What a skewed vision of the world.

What the fuck are you on about, Paddy?

>have sex
>decide it sucked
>pretend like you said 'no' halfway through

Your are living a fantasy world lol. Look at America, look at how high rape rates are for African men raping white women. A lot of that is white girls who got drunk and are like '" Oh fuck, I fucked a nigger, everyone will think I am trash.. I best accuse him of rape".. This is how a lot of the lynchings happened in America.

If you can't understand what I'm saying then you might be sub normal

*Start cumming in pussy*
>"I DONT CONSENT ANYMORE"

Convert to Islam. Only way to save the world is for Islam to be the only religion.

thats not the same thing as what she's saying though is it?

see

>tfw she withdraws her consent one second before you cum

>>have sex
>>decide it sucked
>>pretend like you said 'no' halfway through

This.

Also, if the man and woman is drunk it goes like this

>oh yeah I was so drunk
>oh yeah I was so drunk I can't remember anything
>I think my drink might have been spiked
>He spiked my drink

Dont be dense. "At any time" means she could apparently take that consent away 5 minutes or 10 years after. Men are already in prison under this in the form of "i was drunk and regret it so now its rape" defense.

The word "nuy"? What is a "nuy"?

>he actually watched this libtard shit mental gymnastics olympiad

race war... make the cunts grovel at our white feet, then return them to their rightful status as property

we don't :)

So according to her I have to ask my gf of 2 years for permission every time I touch her hahahahah

One eye on the camera, one eye on the patriarchy?

>This is how a lot of the lynchings happened in America
lynchings happened because white boys got jealous that their women would rather fuck black men than their white ass. Lynchings was white's response to this. It's pathetic. Now there are no lynchings, and more and more white women prefer to fuck black men than white guys. You fucking lost. It's fucking hilarious.

>implying she's not arguing for the ability to withdraw consent after the fact so every sexual act with a woman carries with it the risk of imprisonment

CĀ“mon niggers, hit the dislike option.

>How to we deal with the eternal women problem

dealt.

>You want dinner too bad here divorce fuk u
>gib money plox or i report you
>Darling i do not recall ever giving consent to this "marriage" thing you're referring to

These feminists get so obsessed and autistic with consent that they are constantly on edge thinking 'is this consent? instead of being clear about when they want sex or not ', I might withdraw consent right now whilst we are having sex to see if he will stop, if he doesn't it is rape, 'hey guy with your penis in me whispers oh yeahh oh yeahh *stop* oh yeahh ohh yeahh 'wait he isn't stopping!!! rapist!! destroy him, destroy him that is not consent!!', whereas with normal couples they know each other well enough to move through sexual interactions naturally

eternal Anglo, he starts wars he breeds dumb drunk feminist cunts full of stds

>lets make really vague and subjective rules and then laws based on that
>what could possible go wrong

women, not even once

Lol, I wouldn't be so smug, you are literally a sub human. Every race disowns their daughters that go with you.

Also, a lot of white women fuck dogs also lol, prob a similar amount to the ones that fuck niggers. In fact, it is probably the same white women that fuck dogs that also fuck niggers haha.

Also, yeah, part of the reason the rape rate is so high with niggers against white women is because white women know how shameful it is lol.

Problem is if you spoke womanese youd know she actually means consent can be withdrawn retroactively, like the next morning, hungover and jizzed up

Cut them off from the benefits of masculinity.

#NotOurWomen

I'm a pillow waifu kind of guy now.

> Pillow waifu's.

Mmmmhmmm. Pillow waifu's.

And yeah, perhaps a few (a large amount of) innocent guys will get caught up in this all, but how bad is being accused of rape really anyway? And if you go to jail it won't be that long, also the guys in prison will probably give you a heroes welcome (as we do live in a rape culture after all).

>Problem is if you spoke womanese youd know she actually means consent can be withdrawn retroactively, like the next morning, hungover and jizzed up

Ha nice, 'womanese'.. I like it. And so true.

if 100 innocent guys go to jail for the sake of one real rape victim then that's worth it because patriarchy

so by her logic it doesn't even matter if have a permission to fuck her or not because she can revoke it any time?

good to know

>the purpose of language is to communicate ideas, meaning, and desire in a way that those around you can understand by using terminology that the majority of people agree on so as to minimize confusion
>LOL FUCK THAT, YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO READ MY INTENTION ACCURATELY THROUGH MY BODY LANGUAGE WHICH IS AMBIGUOUS AT THE BEST OF TIMES AND EXPLICIT NEVER, AND IF YOU CAN'T DO SO FLAWLESSLY YOU SHOULD BE SUBJECTED TO PUNISHMENT
Women were a mistake.

Consent is for cucks.
You want her, Rape her

everything the left does is projection, the reason they are so fascinated with the topic of rape is because secretly they like the idea of a man forcing himself on her

they are getting closer to their fantasy by talking about it in this way all the time

Consent is a two way street. Start withdrawing consent during sex too. If it catches on or even just occurs more often people will notice.

It'll take years, likely decades, to be effective but never start a war you're not willing to win.

Indeed, they get so much man tax money, and the are held up by men their careers. I have talked about this for a long time, it is a top priority that we men have the ability to cut women off from our resources at will.

This. The reason white women divorce black men so much more often than they divorce white men is because once they get a taste of the BBC, one man's cock isn't enough to satisfy them ever again, and monogamy simply crumbles.

lol this, one time a girl told me she "didn't know if we should do this", But we were already naked and I was sucking on her tits already, but I just kept going and fucked her silly. She fell asleep after and was very affectionate in the morning. Once you reach a certain point, their is no going back lol

This will never ever happen. Sex is a commodity. Men have an outrageously high demand for it and women have an outrageously high supply. You'd have to get a majority of good-looking men to get themselves and a partner all horned up then turn it down for an ideal. Most people won't even read an article for an ideal, there's no fucking way the average chad would give away the physical and mental pleasures that come from sex for no tangible gain.

BBC is like heroin, once you get a taste you are doomed to be beaten by drug dealers the rest of your life.

:^)

It is a stark reminder how much disregard women have for male life in this age. They would happily let those 100 men be killed effectively so that one woman wouldn't suffer an injustice of law, just because as a woman they never have to worry about false rape accusations, so why would they care? Might as well give them some slight advantage.

Also, a lot of feminists probably like having the get out clause/power play of being able to ruin a mans life through false accusations. Feminists are all about dominating their men right? They like the power to crush men. Often it is that brutal a tendency that guides this whole 'withdrawing consent after the fact' culture.

She looks kind of Swedish also.. She she should be put in a fucking Gulag.

okays shes a whore who pretends the word consent means shes not. alrighty and great lesson from a insignificant pretentious cunt just like the OP. who cares about this brain diarrhea? Other than MEGA OP FAGGOT

has anyone here ever had sex with one of these consent nuts? tell us about it

Shills.

It means you shouldn't fuck someone who believes that, and they can die alone.

This

White girls hate sexism, but only when white guys do it.

White pathetic inferior beta race are shamed by white females, this is only natural, subconcious response.

However when a black man calls a white girl a bitch she instinctvly gets wet and allows herself to be just another whore in a black mans stable.

Polyamourous relationships are natural, harem relationships, are natural, but only when black men are doing it. Whites get shamed for having a sexuality for more than one girl, this is proven science.

mein neger
can't wait for new years eve it'll be an ''all you can rape'' buffet ;)

Absolutely this
Angelic women with pretty pale skin scream with pleasure as they are BLACKED
Large genitals of the alpha dark-skinned male fill up rosy pink pussies
Pale and round arsecheeks make darkies go crazy pounding the lily white angels that are in sexual ecstacy from big cocks hitting their g spot
White men and furious

Nice proxies

>Sup Forumslack gets fooled by a tranny
>tranny asks if Sup Forumslack is DTF, he says yes and gives consent
>tranny reveals dick and gets to fuck Sup Forumslack, because he can not revoke consent

women tend not to understand things unless you personalize it to them, if men started getting prissy about sex and reporting women to the police for assault and rape out of feeling uncomfortable they would realize it was ridiculous

it's like marriage and divorce, many women including feminists see no problem with the epidemic of gold digging because women are the beneficiaries, but now more men are divorcing women and getting alimony etc suddenly they are speaking out against it

its ironic because i always thought women were better at empathy than men, but I don't know anymore, maybe they just dont naturally empathize with men, I've heard women say they feel disgust when a man shows his feelings of vulnerability or suffering

Autistic.

it's true, white female feminsts have nothing to say about the massive amounts of misogny in rap music, but they will scream and shout at a white guy for wearing a shirt on tv with chicks on it

feminism is an excuse for women to attack and hate on white men, they despise us for some reason, maybe they see us as weak and want to subconsciously attack that

All I know is, it is about fucking time we get this shit in order. Even if it is fascism I don't care or perhaps letting it all burn down.

>Withdraw consent one second before he nuts

>if men started getting prissy about sex and reporting women to the police for assault and rape out of feeling uncomfortable they would realize it was ridiculous
Untrue, they have 0 self-awareness when it comes to doing something wrong. They ALWAYS find a way to rationalize their actions after the fact. They'll make up a reason why the men are shit for doing it but it will never cause them to look inward.

>I've heard women say they feel disgust when a man shows his feelings of vulnerability or suffering

women are disgusted by weakness in men, yes

Nigger shill.

When/if the collapse happens, make sure to sock out a few feminists.

So, will I need my lawyer present when we fuck? Maybe we should just record the whole thing. You know, for legal reasons

>A person does not need to say the word "No" to withhold consent

Come on

What the fuck?

Are we supposed to read their mind?

being this autistic

It's a shit-test which white men fail 24/7. Instead of conforming to it, white men need to collectively turn into bigger assholes.

body language isnt that hard to read, but good men aren't going to always exactly know when to back off, thats why the onus should be on the woman to be crystal clear at the very start

but that's too much pressure on women better to just throw all men under the bus

Its called subjugation but most whites are too big of pussies to even think about it.

Cuck poster mfkys

there is no such thing as consent in nature, you want some sex then you go have sex, she dont want sex? too bad, she gonna get some sex

dumb post

Okay fine but it needs to be during the act and CLEARLY STATED, not just in your head.

This "I changed my mind the day after" shit must stop.

Sane women will let you know clearly if they don't want sex, it's fucking AUTISTIC feminist bitches like this that will do sketchy shit like invite you for sex, do sex and then say they didn't consent after.

They are fucking obsessed with trying to trip men up, even when the man does everything right, she will let her emotions guide her autism into saying its rape through some technicality that doesn't even make logical sense.

They need to be socked in the mouth.

>white socities
>matriarchal
>constantly told by their own women to sit down and shut up
>immigrants come from patriarchal cultures
>immigrant men can freely hit on european women while at the same time keep their own women in check
>have a completely monopoly on the sexual market
>most mixed race kids have a foreign father
>immigrant haplogroups and surnames will soon overrun the natives

That would be obvious verbal revokation, there is nothing wrong with that. Feminists want to change their mind the day after and consider it rape.

>BBC is like heroin
I like this comparison.
Both are a scourge to the world and should be destroyed

When did Macaulay Culkin became a trap?

Any sane woman will make it clear if they don't want sex, it's bat shit feminists like this that get weirdly autistic about it to the point where there is nothing a man can do that will not make it rape (i.e the woman can call it rape in literally every situation). They need to be thrown in a Gulag.

How lazy do you have to be to say "no" or "stop"? Is she really implying that she would actually call the cops after sex despite not making it entirely clear she wasn't into it during sex? I can't believe how many, if not all women have fallen for the men vs women meme. It just makes relationships seem so cold and lifeless.

die scum.

Who took the dick out of this cows mouth?

He is just being overly autistic on purpose.. In fact it is probably a feminist shill on this board that couldn't help but get sucked into breaking character because she knows that we are right and is having cognitive dissonance.

>have 7.5 inch dick
>no girl has ever whined about my forced entry
>friend has 5.5 inch dick
>says girls are constantly calling rape whenever he tries to make a move

l
m
a
o

>It just makes relationships seem so cold and lifeless.

The only relationship men should have with her is shoveling her into an Auschwitz style crematorium shuttle.

They, and all those smug college kids will be horrified. They'd be among the first to try to leave as refugees, but most won't make it. Those that do will continue on with their shit, speaking like the fat armchair Generals of ww1

Haha no way.

As long they fuck off out our societies, I will take that a compromise. But tbqh, it is getting kind of like how the Jews were seen in WW2 Germany. They need to leave peacefully, but if they don't..

Could a guy just quickly claim he is a woman trapped in a man's body and that he did not give consent right after she says she did not give consent so she raped him then he's higher on the ladder because he's trans so the court will look down on her?

You're implying implications she never implied, and you're all a bunch of faggots for it.