You are locked in a room with a Transgender Person, a Feminist, a Muslim, a Jew, a Canadian, a Hillary shill...

You are locked in a room with a Transgender Person, a Feminist, a Muslim, a Jew, a Canadian, a Hillary shill, a Black man and Jackie Chan.

To escape the room, you must cooperate with the others and sacrifice one of them so that the door may open.

There is a single gun, with only one shot in it.

Who do you choose to cooperate with first, and who do you choose to sacrifice?

Line'em up and hope that the gun is .44 Magnum with an armor-piercing round.

line them up, shoot them all with 1 bullet, except Jackie, who takes me out to Check E Cheese's and we get a lot of tickets

Cooperate with the black man, have him shoot the tranny, minorities can't commit hate crimes. We dont need degenerates to succeed.
>he's just another dindu.

Start the room on fire. Sacrifice for the greater good. Also, your thread is garbage and you're a faggot, OP

Shoot Jackie Chan as a mercy kill, then starve to death with the rest of them locked in the room by refusing to co-operate.

I've taken a tranny, a feminist, a Muslim, a Jew, a fucking leaf, a shittypants Shillary, and a nigger with me. Kek's paradise awaits.

Shoot the muslim

This

Although Jackie could solo them all at the same time to be perfectly honest.

Nice dramafagging

If there are no other girls i'd leave the feminist so i can make a woman out of her. The rest i'd kill with my bear hands. Rrawr

>implying you wouldn't be the one getting shot by the rest of them due to being a straight, white male.

I'm trans and have to side with me own people.
I shoot the black guy to get the main threat out of the way and hope jackie spares our lives. Then everyone in the room feasts on live jew and the doors open.
Annyone who attacks the tranny caliphate must die however, inshallah.

> shooting jackie chan

Chat up the jew, because we all know what they can do.
Then shoot the muslim.

Oops, didn't notice. Let him splatter the remaining faggots then.

I would line them all upß except of the feminist and jackie chan. Then I would shoot through all their heads.

I would then proceed to rape the feminist and destroy every ounce of human dignity she has. And then cooperate with Jackie to flee the room and let the feminist in the room.

Shoot the nigger

You can reason with everyone else including the tranny freak and the jew.

How are you suppose to work together with low IQ ape?

Work with Jackie Chan first. Flip a coin to decide between the HillShill and the Canadian to kill.

Shoot myself

Ding ding ding!

That was the only right answer!

>cooperate with the others

Nah, gonna go neutral on this one. Bets on the muslim though. The opportunity to grab the gun will come at one point.

Make friends with the dickgirl and activate operation 'day of the leaf'.

>Who do you choose to cooperate with first, and who do you choose to sacrifice?

point the gun at Jackie Chan, and threaten to shoot him unless he kung fu's everyone else to death

sit back and watch with a slight smile on my face

Useful idiots die fist, so the hill-shill

> shoot into air to get attention
> fart

> everybody escapes

This

id rather die than work with any of those faggots

Lie that my gun has exactly 8 bullets.
Say that the winner gets spared and he/she can get out with me.
Last one will be so tired of fighting I can easily fuck him up with my fists.
Have a spare one bullet to end the life of a mastermind behind this room.

Kill them all with my bare hands. Write praises and effigies to KEK on the walls and feast on their flesh.

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD
SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE

>sex
nice id faggot

I'll make sure none of them escape and die there. Exchanging my life for lives of 8 subhumans is worthy deal.

fpbp I'd save Jackie Chan though

My germanic brother

Damn. Fpbp

>a Transgender Person, a Feminist, a Muslim, a Jew, a Canadian, a Hillary shill, a Black man and Jackie Chan

Basically one Redditor and Jackie Chan then?

The transgender, feminist, Muslim, Jewish, Canadian, Hillary shill, black man is one person. Jackie and I kill them with glee then get the heck out of there.

Implying Jackie jsut doesnt BTFO you

Cooperate with the transgender, we could suck each other's dicks.

Shoot the feminist obviously.

I work together with my fellow leaf to undermine the escape efforts of everyone else.

I also shoot the Muslim and pin it on the jew

Im a Muslim so I definitely co-operate with a Mus- Jackie Chan is an option?! Fuck yea!

Line up the Trans and the Jew to try to kill both with one shot.

I'm jewish so it would be worth it to shoot myself to see the degenerates released again so they can help bring about the destruction of your society