Sarah "SS-CHAN" Andersen - You could've trolled anyone edition

Let's Sup Forumsify some Sarah Andersen comics!

Get the comics here:
>sarahseeandersen.tumblr.com

Simliar fonts:
>fontspring.com/fonts/comicraft/gabriel-bautista (SCROLL DOWN TO TRY THE FONT AND COPY PASTE THE TEXT)
>s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=81989840951713423774

There is NO raiding, doxxing, or any other disruptive behavior. We stick to Sup Forums and just tend to our memes.

Other urls found in this thread:

no-info.no-ip.info/sarah/index.php/shop/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I haven't been on Sup Forums for a while, can someone clear me up on how this became a meme?

Font comparison and downloads.

no-info.no-ip.info/sarah/index.php/shop/

dumping my OCs

>captcha: bygot

ruh roh raggy

5, that's it for tonight

number 2

number 3

I don't think you know how defamation works

Sup Forums edited some of her comics, she got triggered and threw a stink about it on Twitter, she's our new Ben Garrison now.

also

The bee has been triggered and is ripening.

WE NEED MORE LEWDS

Post the one impregging her

>be me
>i am malaysin mik
>ebin banst and samefagging
>THE DARGNES CALLS ME TO HOLD POL HOSTAGE
plus ids my fetish XDDDDDDD
someone post the link pls
u no the one
XDDDDD LELELELELELEL WHO COULD MALDRAW POSLIBLY BE
OHIHIHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO
>made a theme song for me pls rate
scret aaaaasian man scret aaaaaaasian man
he fuggs up raids and screws for ur cash
>*blushes*
>*covers face with paws*
Ids too embarssingf I jsut gant keep going
BUT ILL MAKE THEH PEPES FOR YOU TEEHE XDDDD
desu duesuduesueusueesueusu4esusuesu hard for u
u must NEVER ENVR ENEVR EVER FORGETTI MY SPAGHETTO COMICS
oh fug I AM SHITTING BLOD XDDDDDD
i just wipe and LE BLOD IS ON HAND oh no wut do
at last i hav a good lube for poop AMIRIGHT GUYS XDDDDD
O AHAHAHA I AM LAFIN BITCHBOY WHY CANT U BE MASTER RACE BLOOD LUBE LIKE ME XDD
i wil sell this method for foru thousnad dollars
wait what if i am wait whjat if i getting both in me
whjat if but ids just a joke im pretended to be retardtd but not really XDDDD
AND LE TEAM OF WILD HORSI AND PIGGO BRAK THRU WALLO AND PLUNEGE DEEP INSDRE ME COCK IS TOPPESG TIP TEH HORSE PACK INTR ME WITH LE BODIES TO XDDDDDXDXDDD i hav never nevr bean so assrekt XD
but u hav OM GOSH LELELELEL ID WAS ALLLLLL ALL ALL ALL A METALPHOR 4 HOW BUTTHURTSED U ARE U FUKKEN BICHH OM GOSHH UR SO MAD BRO XDDDD

>mfw the only faggot "raiding" her is mike

Nice, thanks m8

The faces she draws are absolutely hilarious. The Sup Forums dialogue greatly enhances their effect.

not lewd but relevant

meant to post this

fuck, this could actually work
dont tell me this whole sarahgate thing is a libshit operation to axe Sup Forums

kekked

10 REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD NEVER VISIT MALAYSIA.

So you want to visit Malaysia? Somehow the Southeast Asian country has popped up on your radar, or you’re just in the neighbourhood and think it’s worth a stamp in your passport do you? Well thank goodness you found this article first, because i’m here to tell you 10 reasons why you should NEVER visit Malaysia.

But how can you trust my opinion?

Well, I’ve only spent the last 13 months living in this awful country and my wife and I have travelled all over it, going up and down desperately searching for places worthy of a photograph, or a story…We’re still living here in fact, barely scraping out a living, wallowing in the filth and not having fun at all. All for your sake.

Perhaps the best way to show you why you should NEVER visit Malaysia is to recruit my Instagram feed, but at the end of the day you’ll need to judge for yourself.

Without further adieu…

Sup Forums was enjoying /rwss/
But mods acted like fags as usual.
So we came back to our origins.
We are trying to create a female Garrison

futa isn't gay lel
did i ags the mager from my glay XDDD
to mold me spurdo did i solisit the
from dargnes to bromode me XDDDDDDDDDDDXD

It's not defamation as long as it's clearly stated that it's for parody, which it is.

Not saying that everyone here thinks this.

Memes repeat user this has happened before with others and its happening again now.

Time is a flat circle.

your samefagging is embarrassing. You are maldraw. You know we can tell it is you

>Malasiya

>gif
>not animated
Fucking pol/migrants

are you retarded?

thanks

Well, there's always a trigger to everything. I was just curious why and how Anderson got chosen.

Her comics are perfect. She's perfect. RWSS was shut down and we got bored. Now we're focused on these silly comics.

is this a legit one? its awfully good if its an edit/ outright false

It does not exactly clearly say this. Our edited comics still have her name on it, and my site only has
>This web site is satire. Any resemblance to any real webcomic is pure coincidence.
in small letters.

TURKEY FLAG STRONK

the "Holocaust is a myth" amazon page is absolute gold. Thank you whoever put that together.

Sarah Anderson told me that hitler did nothing wrong.
Is there someone I can call about this?

its one from a couple of theads ago. Its somebodys OC, not mine or sarahs

It's fresh OC made by a swiss bro a few threads back. He's only made a few, but quality > quanity.

The only way to sue would be to report the threads and be refused. Also this is fair use.

Sup Forums is basically immune from this shit since threads die pretty quickly just because of the nature of the site. Especially on a fast board like Sup Forums.

I wana draw more lewds but i'm out of ideas
Taking requests
Just don't ask for her getting gang raped by refugees
1488 only

die roach

Wow.

(You)

Fuck off no one likes your christ-chan comics

Cucking a fucking white male

It isn't enough to get her into becoming a new liberator for the cucks anyway

Can you draw her lynching a nog?

I think we should really be ben garrisoning malaysian mike instead. He deserves it far more than this random literally who, but the edits so far have been pretty cash, so.

That would be me. I'd also be thankful if someone was to provide edited version of the the text on that page:

>Do you love networking to advance your career? Is adulthood an exciting new challenge for which you feel fully prepared? Ugh. Please go away.

>These casually drawn, perfectly on-point comics by the hugely popular young Brooklyn-based artist Sarah Andersen are for the rest of us. They document the wasting of entire beautiful weekends on the internet, the unbearable agony of holding hands on the street with a gorgeous guy, and dreaming all day of getting home and back into pajamas. In other words, the horrors and awkwardnesses of young modern life. Oh and they are totally not autobiographical. At all.

>Adulthood Is a Myth presents many fan favorites plus dozens of all-new comics exclusive to this book. Like the work of fellow Millennial authors Allie Brosh, Grace Helbig, and Gemma Correll, Sarah's frankness on personal issues like body image, self-consciousness, introversion, relationships, and the frequency of bra-washing makes her comics highly relatable and deeply hilarious.

but please keep it somewhat subtle. No sperging.

He deserves his own thread~

You are either one of the best trolls I've seen, or totally retarded.

Either way I'm impressed

draw her sliding on a dick and have the dude nut too. Also have her getting fucked by hitler, or pepe. If pepe fucks her make sure he releases his kek goo all over her face.

Japs all day every day.

Shad, are you back in Switzerland?

medkit make one where she is asking for it

number 4

user...

can you draw one where she is touching her vagina and boobs full frontal in like a room. we could put a julius evola picture on the wall

Is this maldraw guy basically just chris-chan with slant eyes and bowl cut?

Draw her browsing pol masturbating on how much attention she gets here... Duh

Don't give him anything you retard he FEEDS off of the attention
I cant wait for the wall

>hello i'm so fucking new i dont understand how the site works and i assume everyone must be retarded

at least its better than what a leaf would post

R

God damn that's good

Giving the S U C C

This fucking cancer.

is the oatmeal redpilled?

he has been here for years and still does not how it works. dont mind mike, he is autistic

underrated

I kinda want to hatefuck Sarah

Sarah is the new Ben
We ll make her a star like him

Could you please provide a link good sire?

First the Safety Squads and then this. Sup Forums has been grinding some gears lately. Keep it up! Praise Kek!

S H A D I L A Y brothers

Anyone has the tweets ? wanna have a nice laugh

I wouldnt mind if the immigrants actually were fluffy cats

I would love fuck her. She seems nice nd is a cutie. Sarah is queen of Sup Forums

Ugly autistic talentless tiny dicked brown subhuman kys

>"You are banned!"
>"Consider purchasing a self-serve ad instead."
Embarrassing.

how does the site works? the mods doesnt seem to be taking action on these raids

tell me more how youd spin this, dumb projecting nigger