Che Guevara

Tell me Sup Forums, how bad was Che?

>Anti-nigger
>Anti-immigration
>Anti-gay

People say he was a murderer that killed political opponents, but people say that about every communist so I don't know what the actual truth is.

He was in the planet of the apes

>alcoholic
You should never indulge too much.

>Communist

Better dead than red.

he dindu nuffin

How big of an alcoholic are we talking about? Because what we consider alcoholism here, is considered normal in other parts of the world.

they say that about every commie because it's true about every commie. their ideology is so retarded that they'd never win any debates or elections on their own so they have to resort to killing their opponents

Made me giggle when a nigger wore a shirt and belt combo with Che on them.

He was a physician who went from place to place helping those in need.

Che wasn't anti-nigger. If you're basing that on The Motorcycle Diaries, he denounced his racism towards the negro after that.

Che was bad.

>communist
Deserves the same as any other red, a long painful drawn-out death.

>killed by a pack of Bolivians

top lel

Wrong.

Che never murdered anyone

There are three groups of people who Che can be claimed to have killed

1. Soldiers fighting against him in war

2. Deserters, rapists, and murders from his own forces who were executed

3. Imprisoned figures from the former Batista regime government, military, and police who were legally tried, convicted, and executed for committing acts of murder, rape, or torture.

and this third group can only be said to have occurred when in the immediate post-revolutionary period, he served as governor presiding over a prison, where he legally signed execution warrants for these convicted individuals, who by all accounts were guilty of their crimes

He was a filthy commie. Though it is pretty funny he tried to "spread the revolution" in Africa but they were too dumb of niggers so he gave up

yeah they were all guilty according to the M-26-7, fuck off

You are a dumb fuck. He killed anyone he didn't like.

they were figures who personally presided over the worst crimes of the Batista regime. Most historians do not doubt their guilt, many anti-communists question the fairness of the trials. The men were guilty

I encourage you to present a historical incident in which Che can be shown to have executed political dissidents. Facebook memes are not sources. I will be happy to wait

Cuba's electoral system is freer, fairer, and more legit than America's

Thats why they had a dictator since the 50s right?

go dig up Pinochet's corpse and suck his desiccated cock, faggot

Wrong. Open a book, Billy Bob

how can you be so dumb? we had communist guerrilla here setting up "trials" too, it's a joke, they just shoot up whoever they consider an enemy and a bourgeois.

>they kill rapists, chomos, thieves, drug pushers & ganglords

So?

they are the rapists, thieves and ganglords, literally.

kill yourself, I bet you're a fag who's against "Police Brutality", pro-BLM, praises the fall of the Bastille and all that shit, but when it's a leftists government all the massive brutality and blatant lies are justified in the name of the revolution.

>dirty commie
Belongs in the gulags.

Alt-left

Exactly his point. Better off having a dictator since the 50s than obongo for 8 years

he was a commie too tho so it would be like having obama as a dictator since the 50s vs having him as a president for only 8 years

He was a communist revolutionary and a psychopath. Just because some of his views align with my own (his anti-degenerate stances) doesn't mean I condone his actions.

He was a filthy spic

He sells a lot of t-shirts

>commie
Nah

He was a saint when compared to all the right wing Latin American dictators

>People say he was a murderer that killed political opponents
Isn't this what people do in a war?
He was pretty redpilled imo. Just stood on the wrong side...

that's not the way in a lawful evil mindset. A free helicopter ride should suffice imo.

NOT POLITICS

NOT POLITICS

Nope. Criminal who shot kids, and deserved to die in agony.

And boy, did he die in agony. Screaming and crying. And he deserved every second of it. They shot him in his limbs first, they say he chewed through his own lips in the pain. Good to know that he died for nothing because now Cuba will be made into a parking lot.

I also hear his own people sold him out because he had a habit of killing children. I find this hilarious--I hope he knew as he was screaming in agony for his mommy that he had not only wasted his entire life fighting for a criminal ideology, but his own people were so thankful that they betrayed him to the CIA to be murdered for it.

Che was a commie because no one ever redpill him when younger but his ideas are more close to NatSoc than Communism. Why you think he leave Cuba fighting against the Castro? That's something commies love to forget.

t. user who read his diary

hahaha El Che was a badass, jew-s-a tricked him to death

HASTA SIEMPRE COMANDANTE

Cool story bro

>(((CIA)))

Almost as cool as that time some Cuban-American talkshow hosts prank called Fidel Castro pretending to be Hugo Chavez, and made the ancient faggot cry in front of ten million people.

I'll bet he was sobbing, eating ice cream and clutching his stuffed moocow for the next month.

Cool story, bro.

SAVAGE

Communist Mexican that killed a lot of people. There's nothing more to it than that

When u done nutted but yo bitch still suckin

Kek