What is the best Chess player in the world doing at a meeting with Erdoğan, Henry Kissinger and James Rothschild...

What is the best Chess player in the world doing at a meeting with Erdoğan, Henry Kissinger and James Rothschild? This picture absolutely fascinates me, there is just no reason why Magnus Carlsen should be there. I have some theories, but would like to hear from Sup Forums aswell. Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

ft.com/content/cbb22f4c-858e-11e6-8897-2359a58ac7a5.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

WTF seriously

Kasparov is friends with Carlsen.
My guess is that he's trying to get Carlsen to be a human rights activist of some kind like him.

It's interesting, isn't it? He has never been publicly interested in politics whatsoever and then he is just randomly in a meeting with tons of world elites. I'd love to know the reason for him being there.

Kasparov coached Carlsen for a period of time when he was a kid, but as far as I know they aren't in contact any more. As well as this,
Kasparov has a disdain for corrupt politicians so it wouldn't surprise me if he hated almost every elite in that room. I don't think Carlsen being there was his idea.

It's a think tank. They want the most powerful brains in the world helping to plot their globalist plans.

Chess players are natural strategic thinkers who can think 12 moves ahead.
Magnus probably has an IQ of 180.

Yeah that was my main theory aswell, it makes sense. He has one of the sharpest mind on Earth, if you read about what he could memorize even at the age of 5 you start to think this guy might not even be human. Watch the 60 minutes episode about him, it's incredible. Who wouldn't want a brain like that on your side?

But what makes it even more interesting is that Magnus Carlsen seems Sup Forums-tier. He's a big fan of Trump and says he reads books about Hitler (for "strategy" apparently).

If that theory is true then they are probably forcing him to be there.
Which might explain why he looks kind of unsettled in the picture.

Maybe mentats are a thing and Carlsen is there just to memorize the meeting in a way technology never could.

>President of Blackstone, Hamilton E. Jones

Blackstone used to own my company before we went public a few years ago. Horrible shitty company.

Yeah or paid him a lot of money for his input.

Not exactly related, but I imagine someone like Magnus has pretty extreme political views one way or the other. You see it a lot in high-IQ Chess players like Bobby Fischer for instance. When you have a brain that powerful observing the world you are destined to just take one worldview to the absolute extreme, so it would not surprise me in the least to see Magnus go into politics after he is finished with Chess (when that will be I have no idea). Maybe this meeting was him getting political experience? That's my other theory.

Sup Forums needs to start having meetings like this.
Where we get a bunch of anons in a room and start plotting ways to stop globalism.
It would also be fun as hell and we can shitpost in real life.

>Magnus Carlsen
erdogan needs money, because his economy went down the toilet after he pulled the coup stunt

This is a good idea.

But don't talk about it on Sup Forums

Start with your closest friends, ask them in person and only when ZERO electronic devices are around. No cell phones or smart tvs or newer cars.

You'll learn the rest as you go.

>we might look super smart if someone famous for being super smart is at our meeting.

Would be hard considering the fact we all live in different countries.

Chess wank. It's just the theatre still surrounding chess. It will go away in about... Oh, I don't know, it depends when this current bullshit dies off. So in my estimate, the next... I want to say 25? But more like 40 years. God, I feel sorry for the people who come after.

This is a meme. Being great at chess doesnt transpose into other skill sets

>reads books about Hitler
>for strategy

Hitler was a horrible strategist and the reason why Germany lost ww2. If he had listened to his official strategists, they might have won.

>Chess wank in motion
Chess wank in motion.
See .gif for my thoughts on chess wank.

Here is the excerpt, from this article: ft.com/content/cbb22f4c-858e-11e6-8897-2359a58ac7a5. It's an interesting read.

>C H E S S W A N K

>It's a think tank. They want the most powerful brains in the world helping to plot their globalist plans.

This is mostly made by organizations, like ford institute, tavistock institute, sending money to universities to fund projects, george soros open something i forgot the name....

The think thanks are problably mostly to decide between the choices invented by those organizations.

ITT: CHESS FUCKING WANK

Shame on all of you who buy into chess wank

This is where the assassination should of happened desu

Yeah if that's true it makes sense why they'd want someone like Magnus there, he must be good input when it comes to the long term effects of the decisions they make.

magnus is a patzer, i cud 1v1 him ez
ivanchuk much better, he is /ourguy/

You don't need a strategy when you've got enough ovens to incinerate millions of merchants.

>t. Vasyl Ivantsjuk