Be honest, you're anonymous

Be honest, you're anonymous.
How many of you here browsed reddit before Sup Forums?

Also, always remember, if you started browsing Sup Forums after chanology, youre a newfag.

I found Sup Forums through Newgrounds when someone posted a link to Habbo Hotel on their forum. Initially I thought it was a Newgrounds raiding Habbo, then I saw someone mention Sup Forums, and the rest, as they say, is history.

I've done neither of those things OP
ED was my gateway drug

i dont even know how to navigate reddit

I never did, fuck off you fucking faggot piece of shit of a FUCKLIIGNIGNI FLELAEAFEL EFALEEAF FUCK

Guilty. Also newfag.
I knew of Sup Forums's existance since my 11th year but the design was way too repulsive for me so I sticked with 9gag.

I did. Sup Forums -> /plebbit/ -> Sup Forums

i use reddit for discussing certain vidya, thats about it though.

one day I just ended up here and now I can't leave

Erectile Disfunction?

Never been on a forum for anything before. Sup Forums had been my only "community"for 10 years

I've never used plebbit except one time to read an AMA Greg Sestero did and one a guy from Kid Nation did.
Goddamn, that site is ugly and hard to use.

If you post here for any other purpose but shitposting post-gamergate, you're a kike or 12 years old

Came from /r/atheism. I was a huge fedora

I was on Sup Forums before I had even heard of Reddit.

Nope. Friends showed me Sup Forums in 9th grade. Been here ever since

I have heard of Reddit but never gone there. Only been on Sup Forums since 2010. A lot of /b /pol was more resent

Yeh, when I was like 12-14 and refused to use facebook because of "muh cooperation"
Then I fucked off of the internet and just used YouTube and Facebook.
Then, at 19 years old I came full circle in my pathetic life and started using Sup Forums, and don't use Facebook because of censorship. I don't even remember how the fuck I got here, but I remember being banned before I had ever even made a post from a ban dated in like fucking 2008 or 9, somehow.

tried to use reddit once got banned for my first post which was in the wrong format
hate the design been here since
but i am a newfag

never. I visited the frontpage a few times but prevented me from getting any further than that. I swear to god you couldnt design a more obtuse site if you tried.

Saw Sup Forums posted on a halflife mod Firearms forum back in 2004 browsed /k/ mostly then other boards as time went on.

Same here. I was on there when it started. It's a shame SJW's are trying to fuck up the place. Place wasn't the same after hippo left. I still don't buy why she left. She had an army at her disposal and she just walked away.

browsed Sup Forums before reddit

Yes, my inability to maintain an erection is what led me and most people I know to Sup Forums

Heard about Sup Forums in 05-06, moved here about 4 years ago. Reddit sucks to use.

I post constantly on Reddit hoping someone will notice me but no one ever does. I even bought a puppy so I could post cute pics but still nothing. Reddit attention is my drug.

Fuck reddit.

Some entities were deleting my comments on Youtube.

So I created a Tumblr where I uploaded any political/historical comments I made on Youtube as an audit trail.

These entities deleted the comments on both sites, so I came to Sup Forums as the contract here is automatic deletion after a thread has been bumped to a certain point.

I don't even know when I got here it's a blur between lurking and participating

I member YTMND memes at least

Literally never, except for some screen-caps posted here so maybe that counts if you're autismo.

this.
>too stupid to browse reddit AFTER figuring out how Sup Forums works.

i'm also too dumb for twitter

Sup Forums, about 8-9 yrs ago, then, 8chn, then reeeeeddit, rarely ever go to reeeeeeditt. reeeeeeeedit is a fucking brainwashed cesspool. reeeeeedit is everything that is wrong with the world in one place.

reeeedit made me hate living near other people, so much that i moved my family, into the countryside, away from people. i don't hate people, i just don't want to live near them.

life is so much better away from other people. people are fucking disgusting in large groups.

Reddit didn't exist when I first came on this website. Neither did Sup Forums.

Came across some guys on a game called Hobowars called Anonymous. They had the old user pictures before we are leegum. Wanted to know what that was about, ended up finding out and found my way onto Sup Forums.

I was about 14 at the time and our computer was in the living room, so it wasn't the best time to discover Sup Forums. Went on to the site every now and then, got a computer in my own bedroom at the age of 16 and I spent more time on here.

Only ever ended up on reddit but never used it. Can't really get behind the format.

I don't remember the first time I found either website, but I remember actively avoiding Reddit because I could not stand how pathetic that website is. It's been years and it's still not updated. Such a horrible design.

I ended up finding Sup Forums sometime after developing my disgust for Reddit, and found this website to be adequate and very well done.

I did end up browsing reddit and getting used to it's "features" after spending time on Sup Forums and seeing it advertised here so often. I don't browse there anymore because the userbase is disgusting and filthy.

Was on ifunny and saw some green text stories. Next thing leads to the next and ended up on Sup Forums, been here for a year now

I'm from Reddit. T_D to be exact; and I've been here less than a year. I don't give a fuck if you hate me and call me a new fag, I got Culture of Critique for Christmas and I'm never going back.

Girlfriend enjoys reading Ayn Rand, and also bought me a genetic test for Christmas. I will post my results and you'll hate me even more.

Never been on reddit

I don't even know what reddit is

I have never posted on reddit. The UI is utterly impossible to understand. I came here via

Equestria Daily -> /mlp/ -> Sup Forums

Not me. I can't stand pretentious normies who think they know it all

newfag

This is actually my first visit to Sup Forums. I use reddit everyday but I'm going to try to use Sup Forums as well. I really enjoy reddit though. There are lots of fun subreddits.

Browsed it literally only to get info on how to access Silkroad on deepweb.
>inb4 degenerate - it was years ago before I found Sup Forums and turned my life around

Occasionally if something gets linked here I'll have a look. I don't own an account or anything. Get fugged OP.

I discovered reddit through Sup Forums and decided to stay here.

Yeah I transitioned 4 years ago because I couldn't stand getting down voted for having the wrong opinion in an argument

Been to redit once for about 30 seconds
Started comjng to Sup Forums on and off starting 06/07. Havent really shatpost until recently with the exception of the boxxy episode.

Whats chanology? Haha

i started browsing reddit during the us election and was wondering if everyone on the internet were faggy niggers until i found this place

I go to reddit to read about my online games without moderation on their respective forums. Is reddit a bad place?

some guy from the vestibule on ign pointed me towards Sup Forums. can't remember the year. then I came here. Then cripplechan. This board's more fun. No reddit.

The only time I've ever been on reddit is by following links to it on Sup Forums

I only go to reddit for fashion advice

I was on Sup Forums before Reddit was founded

I came here from YTMND, make of that what you will.

Anyone else migrate here after the collapse of StileProject forums?

I browsed Sup Forums first. But reddit is better. And it's not even close.

i started in around 2007, was in high school and this emo kid who was really into paramore and cutting himself told me it was where all the memes came from. I didnt learn about reddit until waaaay later, like 2013-2014 and it was another friend who i met in highschool, now a 4th year med student who showed me a subreddit where you click on a picture and its either something funny or a penis. Thought reddit was gay.

I came here from the wizards of the coast erotic role playing boards. Right before hasbro brought them and realized their new intelectual property had kids openly cybering on the official site.

Im such an oldfag. I grew up with this site.

Sup Forums since 2010

never could into reddit

I was here for ages. Then went to reddit cause I got bored here and thought it was pretty refreshing to see posts without swearing and nigger every other sentence and in depth too.

Then I got banned cause I said black females often look more masculine in some thread about an unsolved crime where people were discussing if the perpetrator could have been mistaken for a man.

So then I realised that that site is actually full of and run by liberal sjw faggot dykes.

Fucking faggots.

I legit first heard of reddit on Sup Forums. The only 'board' or whatever its called over there is nosleep because im a sucker for crappy short horror stories. It would be an alright board if it wasn't for the faggy roleplaying 'oh no OP I hope youre gonne be safe!'

I've only been to reddit a few times. The place never interested me much.

mean to say, the only board I ever visit is nosleep

Heard about 4chins from rotten.com many moons ago.

Played vidya games with people who swore reddit was good with all that narwhal bacon at midnight shit.

It sucked then and its only gotten worse.

Never browsed Reddit, I dislike the way their setup works. Always preferred a setup like Sup Forums when visiting fora.
That being said, I'm a newfag

I came to Sup Forums in 2008 through z0r.de