Developments Dec 27th
>EUROPOL: IS TARGETS REFUGEES TO CARRY OUT TERROR ATTACKS IN EU
>CLASHES BETWEEN GOVT FORCES AND FSA MILITANTS ERUPT IN DARAA PROVINCE
>ERDOGAN: TURKEY HAS EVIDENCE THAT US-LED COALITION GIVES SUPPORT TO ISIS
>US GENERAL: TWO MORE YEARS TO CLEAR ISIS FROM MOSUL AND RAQQA
>UNKNOWN SPECIAL FORCES ELIMINATE LEADERS OF MILITANT GROUPS IN Idlib and Daara
>SAA repelled IS attack in N of Kuweires Airport
>SAA mobilizes: Over 7k SAA soldiers prepare to push back IS from Palmyra
>Wadi Barada area attacked by SAA after rebels poisoned the water supply for Damascus
>IS attacks Kurdish positions south of Kobani

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
youtube.com/watch?v=8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
youtube.com/watch?v=Yc-RmAVK8Pg
youtube.com/watch?v=U3LTTbOYVfU
youtube.com/watch?v=ro1byfe5vUM
youtube.com/watch?v=t6BRVQDEO7k
youtu.be/TjHniRRgOao
youtu.be/L2A3KidIhe8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>must watch

American senator tell the other side of the story
youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8

>THE TRUTH ABOUT White helmets
youtube.com/watch?v=8aAaReVn2I4

The Face of American Regime Change
youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c

Virginia senator on Aleppo
youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go

>Neutral report on "War Crimes" in Syria
youtube.com/watch?v=Yc-RmAVK8Pg

Syria ambassador in USA
youtube.com/watch?v=U3LTTbOYVfU

>NGO’s and hybrid warfare
youtube.com/watch?v=ro1byfe5vUM

What's REALLY Happening in Syria (by SyrianGirlPartisan)
youtube.com/watch?v=t6BRVQDEO7k

>The Lies of Syria
youtu.be/TjHniRRgOao

WikiLeaks: Turkish oil minister links to Isis oil trade
- wikileaks.org/berats-box/article
Top aide to Hillary Clinton: :Al-Qaeda is on our side in Syria
- wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/23225

>SJWs are planning to march all the way from Germany to Aleppo over the course of three and a half months:
youtu.be/L2A3KidIhe8

FUCK SYRIA
FUCK IRAN
FUCK HEZBOLLAH
FUCK SHIAS
FUCK NEW ZEALAND
FUCK OBAMA

G-D BLESS THE JEWISH PEOPLE
G-D BLESS THE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL

You forgot Senegal

Fuck k*rds. AUUUUUU

What happpened to Onur? Is he arrested?

Suicide bombed Besiktas Stadium for the glory of PKK and Kurdistan

Wrong. Iran will nuke you fuckers soon. Sorry.

probably dont get on here because you guys ll make a lot of fun of him.

also its better because he writes too many autistic shit imho.

>UNKNOWN SPECIAL FORCES ELIMINATE LEADERS OF MILITANT GROUPS IN Idlib and Daara

Any theories/stories yet?

I have managed to find info that Eastern European EU members are selling planeloads of arms to the Gulf states, knowing that it will end up being funneled to Syria via Jordan and Turkroachistan
This has been reported on by some major Western outlets and it should suffice

You are kinda right about the other 2, but I'll do what I can

Why is the US arming ISIS?

Seriously, what is the logic here? Who is making this decision, signing off on it, and saying to themselves "Yes, this is a good idea."

What's the motivation here? I'm genuinely stumped on trying to understand.

Who the fuck lobbied for this, and who the fuck listened to them?

kek here is the autist.

Did not knew you were baking man!

What's collateral damage fuxking roach?
The US airstrikes have killed civilians too, are you gonna call them terrorists too?

I ignore the turkish media links but the others were not directly to civilians but police stations and other military shit.

>PKK has a bad name in Van

Yeah, that's not what the pictures are showing of the Newroz celebration IN VAN (2015)

>looking for "muh Kurds hate PKK meme

On that note

How many more of those have you lost today?

Maybe Russians/Chechens? Small groups of well-trained operatives would suffice, no need for anything major other than intelligence on the target's whereabouts

Senator John McCain

>w-w-w-we dont k-k-k-ill civilians
>opponent provides many cases in which PKK killed both kurd and turk civilians
>refute with shitty unrelated stuff
kek get rekt. wake me up when your IQ is higher than 10

>IS attacks Kurdish positions south of Kobani

You forgot to mention that the roaches are also shelling Kobane the last few days from roach country border

Or turkey doing clean up in preparation for negotiation whit syrian gov russia and iran

Forgot photo

Wake me up when more than 10% of the Kurds in roach country are against the PKK and stop turning Newroz celebrations in Öcalan yearly holiday

article:

>Several leaders of militant groups were killed by a group of unidentified armed men in Idlib and Dara’a provinces.

A wave of attacks on field commanders of various armed groups and their bases has been once again spotted on militant-held territories in the northern parts of Syria, where several areas of Idlib province were struck, as well as in the south of the country, where terrorist leaders were attacked in the western areas of Dara’a province.

According to the Step News news agency, today, a group of unidentified armed men attacked one of the bases of the Free Idlib Army, which belonged to the Al-Furqan detachment and was located in the area of Maarrat al-Nu’man city in the south of Idlib. As a result of the attack, commander of the detachment Ahmad Ali al-Hattyb and commander of jihadists, who operate in the north of Hama, were killed.

As it was reported, the attackers arrived by four vehicles. They launched their offensive early in the morning, when almost no one was on the base, as all fighters of the Al-Furqan detachment were on positions in Hama at that moment. Before leaving, the attackers looted the base of militants.

In addition, unknown armed men also attacked a checkpoint of the Ahrar al-Sham terrorist group, located near the administrative border between the provinces of Hama and Idlib. As a result of the attack, one terrorist, Mustafa al-Djidan, was killed. The unidentified group also blew up an explosive device in the town of Binnish, located near the besieged towns of Al Fu’ah and Kafarya, wounding several people.

Moreover, last night, an unsuccessful attempted assassination of a commander of Islamists took place in the city of Nawa in the west of the southern province of Dara’a.

It is still unknown, who is behind these attacks. Some opposition activists accuse agents of the Syrian government, while others blame on the foreign Special Forces.

source: southfront

>belgian flag
fuck off from europe and fight for kurdistan
fucking diaspora fags needs to be gassed, kurd-turks-moroccans I don't give a fuck. Stop carrying your sandnigger bullshit.

Go back to your shitty roachistan kurdistan or whateversandniggeristan if you are so nationalistic about it.

They branding coalition airstrikes/rival factions gangbanging another as SF now or what? More info fgt.

dont worry famalam, soon all will sleep till end of world :^)

they did? link?

> green men in syria

CUTE

hahahahha this is what i keep telling him as well
>be nationalistic k*rd who so madly support pkk
>never come to turkey or go to syria amongst them

what a coward he is. spineless faggot imho.

>What about the grey wolves that are left in the roach military?

As far as I understand, grey wolves are ultranationalist foot soldiers. It's not an organization with a separate agenda or foreign ties.

>Would say that the grey wolves are not Kemalists??

They have overlap in ideology, but the kemalists we're talking about actually had a deeply rooted network within the state. The post-Gulen grey wolves do not have such a network, they remained precisely because they weren't capable of a coup.

>Because if theres no difference between the PKK and TAK

I didn't say there was no difference, but I don't think it's a relevant comparison

I will bake you

Someone's cleaning house. The leaders know too much and are getting desperate. This is unlikely to be Ryskie/Assad operation since they just tend to go for the groups as a whole and expel them from territory instead of picking off random leaders here and there.

Hard to say who it is exactly though.

>kurdish nationalist
>flag
just fuck my country up senpai

It's in the OP Sven, also see

they arent

they are funding """"""moderate rebels"""""", ISIS gets the weapons and funding second hand, either from their """"""""""""""""moderate"""""""""""""" allies sharing it with them or by killing their allies and taking their shit

there is no evidence that the USA is directly funding ISIS but they might as well be given their stupid fucking policy

and for the record this is not acceptable proofs

why is this guy always posting pics of men in uniform?

does this include JFS (nusra) if not it may be gang on gang warfare by nusra pressuring others to join in one conglomerate

Fuck u

Kadyrov's Alphas

>EUROPOL: IS TARGETS REFUGEES TO CARRY OUT TERROR ATTACKS IN EU
But the 3 deadliest attack were conducted by north African whose countries were considered safe enough to let tourists travel there or native born muslim or converts...
Propaganda

oh please, as if you are any different
germany is full of nationalist turks and erdogan lovers, yet not one of them go back to erdoganistan.
you think you are different than kurds or arabs or whatever but you are all hypocritical sandniggers to us.
Ikr, Hope you elect far right. It will tame these fuckers.

Pictures are from Al bab very releated to Syria, nazi

This.
>Go back to your shitty roachistan kurdistan or whateversandniggeristan if you are so nationalistic about it.
this part x1000

you relay know how to trigger kebab . kek

Ah, it's literally nothing but rumours then. I'm a fan of SF's videos but some of their articles are just...

Obviously Chechens.

sorry famalam i dont really care much about turks in germany or someshit.

tbqh maybe we should train them in counter-terrorism shit and hunt down pkk in europe as well. that d be glorious.

What the fuck did we do to you, Hymie?

we (flanders) already elected a nationalist party but Really depressing knowing that nothing changes no matter who we vote for

Probably moderate infighting then

when will flanders finally join netherlands?

>kebab
Lmao Shut up gypsy. Macedonia is Greek word

still bringing up this photo debunked years ago? this is not /sg/ worthy.

The CIA is only competent when it is killing its own people.

It was on CNN you twat

That's Baghdadi in the circle

kek we liked you whit a rock you deserve the bullet roach

övgü erdo? google translate?

shh mccain its okay, we believe you.

Why so angry? I'm only giving facts that the PKK is endorsed by the Kurds in the East of roachland and turning down roaches' false claims in /sg/.

Proving roaches wrong is different than being a "sandnigger patriotic fuck".

Yeah right I don't even understand what the fuck you're talking about in that post.

Twitter #kobane

Good that you know the grey wolves vaguely already. It's now time to do research and discover that they're an organisation indeed (and not only in turkey), are widespread in the army and certainly do not like to be led by a watermelon seller named erdogan.

Maybe this will change your views about the coup.

could be about the ahrar as-sham split and JFS stoking the fire.

All JFS can do at this point is stroke their dicks.

Tbh this might be a thing. They don't mention al nursa, but theyare also present in those areas so who knows

The turks already do that. 2 female pkk members got assassinated in paris years ago. 1 of them was an high commander back in the days.

yes i know but we are really lazy. that number should be 1k or something imho.

do you have literally any proof whatsoever that that man is Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi?

L2read achterlijke mongool je hebt het tegen een NVA-stemmer die zijn belastingen betaalt en hogere studies achter de rug heeft.

in the case of ahrar as-sham infighting it's a win win for JFS and they could end up top dog in idlib if AS splits between "pragmatists" and salafis.

Come on, I tried
Thanks, I absolutely love to do it

any webms or vids where the Leos getting btfo?

ISIS is Sunni
Iran and Syria regime are Shia.
That is why.

Not soon
could see some confederation style thing happening between the netherlands and flanders if we ever declare independence but I don't think there's enough popular motivation for it.

what did you actually wanted to mean?

t. Rheinmetall engineer

lol

why are flemish have second doubts though? arent you guys basically dutch?

I'm not sure why, but every time when infighting between jihadis occurs Jund al-Aqsa is the one to start it, maybe they'll do it again?

saved

As long as the bedsheet ruiners of Kafranbel get btfo it doesn't matter.

nusra (JAF) getting desperate to blend in and failed so meany times that i makes you think they may say fuck it and re unite whit isis just to fuck whit the other goops

Sorry about that, see we replaced our Jewish pm with a good, Christian Anglo one

>Let's kill some innocent Kurds
>Praise Erdo ok

very good famalam, very good indeed. 11/10.

not proof

its not baghdadi but a northern storm brigade dude.