Only Muslims hare Israel

Reminder that every anti-Israel post is made by Muslims living in western countries.

Support nationalism, support Israel.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vGQ4T31M1ug
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Reminder that every pro-Israel post is made by kikes living in western countries.

Support nationalism, drive out the vermin.

Thread theme:

youtube.com/watch?v=vGQ4T31M1ug

Shut the fuck up Jew

People hate Israel because you keep picking fights with Palestine then running to daddy America when they fight back at all.

>people
>caring about Palestine

The only thing I hate Israel for in Palestine is not killing them all.

People hate Israel because the Arabs keep picking fights with Israel then running to the media to play the victim card when the jews fight back at all.

>leftycucks call me a nazi
>commies call me a fascist
>mgtow faggots call me a feminist
>feminist call me a misogynist
>kikes call me a muslim

kys

>People
Also, what's a Palestine? You mean those Arabs who lost a long time ago and never got over it?

>kike tactics 101

people in the usa hate israel because they committed an act of war against us when they slaughtered our troops aboard the uss liberty. people in the usa hate israel because mossad likely had a hand in 9/11. people in the usa hate israel because the usa fights their wars for them. where is israel in afghanistan and iraq? there are nowhere to be found

jews are parasites and we don't need them

Did you get an order from your higher ups? What's with the increase of all the shill and bait posting from you fucks?

>mudslime tells his kid to chuck a rock at Israeli patrol
>mudslime films it waiting for Israeli soldier to lose his cool and tell the mudslime spawn to cut it out
>edit video and show dead goat corpse claiming it was your child they killed
>cash in good arab points at local Hamas sponsored bazaar

Ya, no sympathy from me.

you should get a strong gassing, kike.

israel just need to get it over.take it over .Fuck palestine.

Why can't Israel and Iran get along and go after the Sunnis instead?

Because Iran is run by Muslim extremists who act like petulant children on an international scale. Completely irrational joke of a country.

they are extremely butthurt about the un so the jidf has been heavily deployed here

I hope you kikes and mudslimes wipe each other out. That way I don't have to put up with your constant bickering.

Their population wants to be more free, and their leaders are showing they're ready to talk.

>ready to talk
Not unless they think the deal is sided towards them, like how we're tacitly letting them build nuclear weapons so we have an excuse to invade the country in 10 years.

The population wants to be free but their leader wants a theocracy. He doesn't want to talk. Either you're lying through your teeth or are poorly informed on Iran...

It's easier to change their minds about certain things, if The West, Israel and Iran are talking. And of course, Iran does not want to be isolated again.

Also pretty sure those talks will be more smooth, if Shiittes were promised domination over Sunnis.

I am a Türk person who isn't Müslim. All Muslims (except ones in a few cities, such as İzmir, Antakya) hate Jews. But in Turkish history and in the opinion of not-extremely-mudslime Turks, Israel is not an enemy, it's an ally, it's like a friend. They bought their land. They made their lives. Everyone has to survive, and Israel did it in a right way.

back to the oven

>Support nationalism, support Israel.
Sure thing!
But not for my money.

Three sorts of people hate Israel
Muslims from nations that were BTFO by Israel
Far leftists that want to erase all borders and dismiss nationalism as mere "tribalism" ie. Obama
And misguided people that hate it solely as a means to virtue signal how misanthropic and edgy they are

One sorts of people hate Vietnam
Americans from America that were BTFO by Vietnam

You forgot the "edgy fedora atheist who has a vendetta for religion" subset

Don't you have a world war to lose or another bull to prep for your wife?

I worked Vietmanese literally ever weekday at my factory

such good goys

Thanks for confirming that Christcucks literally are worshipping kikes.

>thinking western nationalism will ever function with zionism

>thinking western nationalism will not always lead to white identity politics

>thinking that a white identity movement will ever forgive Jews for their abuses of Western civilization

Oh man, the next decade is going to be amazing. All we had to do was falsely signal not hating Jews and you let us back into government.

Weee!

>Only Muslims hare Israel
Wrong, Hungary is muslim free, but still hates you.

I support everything that is against you, 10 million jew is much more dangerous to our world than 1 billion idiot muslim.

I hate Muslims AND Jews and the world would be better without either.

Someone tell me how to get an IDF gf

Tell her you have money

I think Israel is the one Who's acts like a children when things not going their way. Netanyahu is a retarded child. Just think of the recent UN vote or the nuclear deal.