Goodnight Sweet Princess

Carrie Fisher 1956-2016

Mark is next.

>KEK STRONK

GOD FUCKING DAMMIT, 2016

GOD FUUUUUUUCKING DAAAAAAAAAAAAM

You shut your whore mouth. Mark is a good boy he dindu nuffin. He just turned his life around.

literally who?

No-one wore it better.

What?

Agreed.

THE PRINCESS IS DEAD. NEXT WILL BE THE QUEEN!!!!! It's warning from Kek.

Praise KEK!

>inb4 le 2016 maymay
I hope next year will be a massacre of these pop celebrities.

The most important question of all that has haunted me for years about Carrie Fisher.....did she have panties on underneath the golden loincloth or would a stiff breeze have revealed her glorious 80's style bush?

why is everyone butthurt about a drug addled hack dying?

what good movies has she done? what performance is worthy of praise?

why worship this cow?

She was due. Degenerate drug whore

Ford is next

>why is everyone butthurt about a drug addled hack dying?
because she starred as one of the main characters of arguably the biggest movie franchise of all time, duh

6/10

That's not carrie fisher you lying fuck.

Can someone add this to the collage of all the other famous people that had bad stuff happen to them?

she wasnt that good in it, and the movies are decades old and dated. she was only a deal in the trilogy, and the bluesbrothers movie. nothing else worth a dam.

third's time the charm, jesus

>me gusta

Fuckin spic

I'm a
>white
>Argentine
In the US for winter break

In spite of whatever she might have said about Trump and Cocaine (which is admittedly kind of tame since the founding fathers all did tons of cocaine), I will always be forever grateful to Carrie Fisher. Because of her, at the young age of 3 years old, seeing her in that bikini, I realized then...that I was a heterosexual.

HORY SHET!!!

IT IS HER!!!

Drugs and weight gain are a terrible thing... she was so hot before...

"There is no kek"

... WRONG!

she didnt even look that good in that, a fat pudgy jew

He has a death note. This Is unquestionable now.

Yes she is. She got lipo before she came back to SW, but I guess she forgot about them arteries.

It's funny, even at that young age you can see the dissatisfied smirk of a smug Jew.

Why are Jews so nihilistic?

look at me

we are the deathnote now

Brexit and trump and dead degenerates.

Great year.

>coked up whore for her entire life after episode 5
>week before she dies a nice CG version of her is released to millions
>get worshipped like the queen of fucking england when you drop dead from all the drugs you abused your whole life

At least Harrison Ford got to bang 19 year old Carrie Fisher before she inflated....

Think Luke got some action too?

wtf she's literally the evil bitch from the rescuers

In 1983? You're kidding me.

It was mostly the coke. I cant find a link but she says she would drink about 30-20 cans of coke (cola) a day because her father was some famous coke Representative or something. Its also why she had a heart attack.

She would talk about too much coke and people thought she meant drugs but half the time it was just straight up cola

Amy schumer did

Luke did not and didn't find out Harrison and her were fucking until years later. He reacted surprised.

Fun fact: She was 19, Harrison was 34, that old dog.

the memes are real

She's a coke head Democrat who cares

ew man, siblings

Shtahp!

everyone got a "why" boner from her, right?

404 in 3...

Who gives a fuck? She's ugly and Star Wars is literally shit.

Really?

Where are the proofs?

Exactly! WTF are people getting upset. She burned up her years on her own doing. Sure, she was a fantasy for a lot or youngsters, but she didn't fix world hunger or anything.

genuinley never saw her atractive, something about the hair and face. but i was able to watch baywatch too. sw wasnt the first movie with a set of tits, but if you were 12 in 83 i can understand.

still couldnt act

i think it is weird. jew celebrity worship or something

The Queen is nearing the age of natural death from old age anyways

Old time Starwars fan. Her death was like an "Oh" moment for me. I was not sad, nor did I even flinch at what the prospects of her death mean to the new movies.

I appreciated CArrie more lately for her dry ass self deprecating humor. I will remember and miss her for that. Then moments later I will move on.

>tfw to intelligence to care about a drug addicted jewess
Kill yourself weak numales.

kys beta thirster plebbit shits

>Sup Forums

Kek is not with that board or any other board but Sup Forums for that matter. All digits there are but a worthless gesture.

wonder who's the next on the list, it always happens in three's

Doesn't she complete the series with Zsa Zsa Gabor and George Michael?

in one of those star wars trivia facts , george lucas convinced her since theres no gravity in space there was no reason for her to wear panties

>zsa zsa gabor
Who the fuck and why should anyone care? She's like 30 years older than carrie fisher, not even in the same generation.

>tfw to intelligence to care about a drug addicted jewess
>to intelligence
>drug addicted jewess
Too easy. You always make it too easy.

she tried to kill john belushi numerous times

Everyone dies, doesn't give you a license to be a faggot OP

Don't shit talk the Trump.

founding fathers did cocaine
cocaine first synthesized 1858
wut

Holy shit you're not lying.

KEK CLAIMS ITS LAST VICTIM THIS YEAR

You did well on choosing a pic which fits the hat.

The curse of Trump strikes again. KEK

Was anything I said wrong? Why don't you just come out and say your point instead of being a passive aggressive numale?

>I appreciated CArrie more lately for her dry ass self deprecating humor. I will remember and miss her for that. Then moments later I will move on.

This. It goes a long way with me. Plus these stars live in such a protective bubble I can somewhat forgive them for being anti Trump. But not a lot.

Every guy has a Leia fantasy if you got to her she'd be encrusted in metres of cum. Kind of a turn off.

I jerk off to girls I banged or who I know liked me.

Kek took good care of her.

>Was anything I said wrong?
Yes, it should read "too intelligent," you illiterate meme monkey.

star wars, and 5 mins of film time for the blues brothers movie.

i still dont see the need to worship her.

in fact, she should be the poster hag for why you dont spend your life shoving coke and speedballs into your system

you need to go back

>filename
Doing gods work to keep Sup Forums from being the new Sup Forums.

Perhaps Kek's power was limited to 2016 and he's trying to take as many souls with him before the year ends

I bet the price of cocaine took a nose dive on today's news

IT LOOKS LIKE SHE'S WEARING A CHRISTMAS CAP! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY

I will never miss any of these dead celebrities.

I don't know them. I never met them. They have no real impact on my life. And I'm not going to try and garner nerd cred by pretending this effects my life.

At this point, I just take satisfaction in their deaths just because of the tears from the idol worshippers. MORE SOULS FOR LORD KEK.

weak.

Anytime a celeb dies going "RIP" is easy likes/favorites/(you)s

>still cant go back

really pathetic, go back to pleddit if you know nothing of dank memes you petulant child.

Celebrities come in 3.

The faggot, the coke addict, ???.

>gets to live the fast paced superstar life
>probably had lots of fun
>dies when she is 60

How is that exactly bad? Most drug using musician/actors f- ups that die do so in their 20s/30s

sure it sucks to die of a heart attack but she lived to 60, not 20+ years younger

Last time I saw her she was quite large. It's no surprise she died of a heart attack. Her blood type was gravy. I went over my data limit just looking up a picture of her.

my point is she lived to 60

lots of people live to 50+

there are plenty of people in first world countries with high cholesterol at 40+

Your glorification of nihilism and schadenfreude is... laudable, I guess?
Great pick up on my mention of the meme. Be sure to come back with more to garner more (you)s.

I care about George Michael dying more than this chick.

Haha idgaf

jesus this is paleddit the post. fark.com level pathetic.

Sorry

>hurr pathetic go away
This post is ten times more worthy than any you've posted ITT, just so you know.

I should have made a joke about cocaine before she died.