Cuck Mindset in panic mode

This guy is having a meltdown. He's posting periscopes all over begging people to follow him. Thank god he's gone.

Other urls found in this thread:

uk.businessinsider.com/alt-right-civil-war-twitter-cernovich-milo-alaska-2016-12
youtube.com/watch?v=DF7tYMmtg4g
youtube.com/watch?v=n6p5Q6_JBes
youtube.com/watch?v=cgPtBYyS1Lw
youtube.com/watch?v=QRkLbKXMtvw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I un-followed that faggot yesterday.
The only reason I followed him was because he supported Trump.

His Jew ass, is finished.

I followed this kike for like a week. Hes a fake nigga.

Yeah, I unfollowed him yesterday too because he's a dipshit sellout.

>b-b-b-buy muh ebook mindset

Who?

link

any movement is going to have people like him, people take the cool parts and try to market them to the mainstream for a quick buck

He deleted it again. He's panicking, posting and deleting Periscopes because he knows people dont like him. He's done.

Mike "Seal Team 6 Do you know who I am" Cernovich

They are writing articles about this.
uk.businessinsider.com/alt-right-civil-war-twitter-cernovich-milo-alaska-2016-12

Mike Cernobich
Writer of the Simian Mindframe & founder of dangerimgay.com

The neurotic jew is real.

What's happening with him?

>jewing a friend because of a fucking party

Honestly deserves any shit he gets, what a scumfuck thing to do

CAN SOMEONE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PLEASE POST THE "HOW TO GET INTO THE GORILLA MINDSET" VIDEO?!?!?!?!

bump

He has always been an attention hungry kike, I suspect he is a crypto-manlet as well

Embarrassing

Anybody care to explain what you are talking about?

He's a butthurt manlet sperg who shoots himself up with roids in an attempt not to be a total failure in life. He writes these shitty books about how to have succes, its all about YOUR MINDSET BRO. He tried, together with massive faggot Milo, to change the alt-right, and remove some guys who named the Jew from some conference.

Now everyone thinks he's a fucking idiot and is dropping his ass, leading him to sperg out.

He's actually getting upset about memes now?

Long rant how horrible pic related is

Post link to the stream

>shows a picture that got 53 likes to a thousand people on periscope

Its literally middle school tier drama, you're probably better off not knowing

"I want a mass unfollowing, I want to lose the dead weight." - Mike Cervonich, Cuck Mindset

By the will of Kek it shall come to pass.

>They followed him

>mfw i notice he has a Johnny WALKER t-shirt on

Oy vey, dont forget about the six gorillion of followers lost

t. Cernovich

Yup, memes incoming

he removes all his periscopes

to recap

He got insanely upset about a meme

He said a lawsuit is coming

He said he is filing papers to the IRS to get him audited

I was never a Cernovich fan but this seems pretty low even for him

Praise thee!

Same here. I watched part of BakedAlaska's periscope last night and logged into Twitter specifically to unfollow Kike Cuckovich.

The Cernokvetch memes are glorious.

he's handsome, I envy him

He deleted it
tl;dr:
>everyone who isn't sucking my dick is a parasite
>even though I've latched onto the alt-right to sell my self-help book which teaches you nothing that you shouldn't already know from common sense, most of which is cribbed from other self-help books
>also I'm going to sue Baked Alaska over a shitty knockoff meme
[hand-rubbing intensifies]

Jews will always Jew. The shriek out in pain while attacking you.

buy my bookth

youtube.com/watch?v=DF7tYMmtg4g

This man is not well

Funny how internet celebs can come to the fore from nowhere, and disappear in an instant. Such is the power of the crowd.

The internet is SO DEMOCRATIC, and SO PROGRESSIVE, we have the power to crown a blogger king of Twitter, and to put his head on the chopping block if we so please as a collective.

Rly made me thnk

Is Milo going to get rekt from stealing that 100k for his (((charity)))

wtf I love nu-right now

2017 will be the death of'em.

He's fucking now claiming that the alt right needs professionalism. Fucking bastard is trying to take our movement. What a jew.

Cerovich was a stepping stone to a better place but now he is done

Never trust a jew under any circumstances. This will happen every time a jew is involved.

The fuck is wrong with you cucks we all need the superior Homo erectus mind set.

youtube.com/watch?v=n6p5Q6_JBes

The sooner him and Milo are fucking gone the better

Call Mike a Jew and a shill but it's obvious that Alaska faggot can't hold his tongue. Have any of you dipshits bought Cernocuck's book? "Gorilla Mindset"? That sounds stupid as fuck. If somebody asked you to describe your thinking process and you respond with Gorilla-like, what level of autism is that?

Why the fuck do any of you faggots care about either one of these assholes anyway?

You need to litthhht bro, 6 gorillion mindsettthh

One of the attendees to the Deploraball, a party full of famous Trump supporters, started to talk about the jews. Then Cernovich got mad and banned him from the party, inviting Milo in his place. Now everyone that knows about the JQ, which is a large amount of his followers, is telling him that he's a cuck(ike).

>The sooner him and Milo are fucking gone the better

Couldn't agree more.

leave the alt right to me

>dangerimgay.com

kekd

BEADY

>/alt-right-civil-war-

mike is our guy. only people who don't realize this have been brainwashed by the commie subversives that have infiltrated this board.

y'all have become controlled opposition

Cernovich, if I'm not mistaken, used to frequent the Roosh V forums. I look at him the way I look at most of the other "voices of the manosphere" - if they have books or seminars or whatever that they're trying to sell me, then that brand is their bottom line, no matter how passionate or politically involved they claim to be.

As far as those manosphere type sites go, the only one I really think is worth a damn any more is Heartiste. He's race realist/Jew aware as fuck, he's written probably the best pieces on female nature you'll find online, and he's not trying to hawk some shitty e-book or nurture a "brand."

Buy my ooks

>Cernokvetch

Well meme'd

kek, had already dropped (((cuckosnich))), never heard of this alska dude until today. nice dyed beard

he's some fucking rapper?

pretty funny the email from (((milo))) though

bla bla I have to be headliner

ANTI-THEMITES ARE NOT WELCOME IN THE ALT RIGHT

(REMEMBER TO BUY MY BOOKTH)

They're all faggots and if you unironically ever cared then you are a faggot as well.

You do know that you are actively advocating for absolute degeneracy when you say that, right?

Oh look another How the Jew trolled Stormfront for the 15th time. Hold you own jack off party.

>BOOwhoo I didn't get invited
Sounds like a cuck mindset desu

I will never stop laughing at these.

this is literally the first i have heard of this baked twat since that dumb song on gavin's show that gavin sung wrong intentionally

Why did he make his followers send death threats to Vic Berger?

How do I get those jaw gains?

All because that Based Alaska dude is upset about not going to the ball.

Alt right is full of faggots.

Spergovich has a wife and baby, yet he's still getting into Twitter spats. Two grown men calling each other cucks in front of thousands of people. SAD! We can't let them represent alternative media if they're pulling this.

Mike Cernobitch is the biggest fucking faggot I've ever laid my eyes upon.

Does this idiot not realize what happens when people fuck with Sup Forums? 2017 will probably be the worst year of this guys life.

>care
Define "cared".

Do you like creating memes and faggots like them selling them as their own? If that ever happens to you, believe me, you'll care.

He made literally money by co-opting people's creations and trends from Trump-General and Sup Forums.

If I'm not mistaken Baked Alaska started the ball and is no longer allowed go. Petty shit

> faggots like them selling them as their own

Just like that ugly cunt Lauren Southern does, I feel like adding.

>tfw too smart for the alt-right
who /nu-right/ here?

youtube.com/watch?v=cgPtBYyS1Lw

he's in total meltdown mode lol.

I don't like mike because he is trying to say the alt right is not allowed to discuss certain (((things))). He has violated our principles of free speech and yet pretends to be our spokesman. He deserves to lose followers and get made unknown now. I dont want him associated with the alt right or any other censoring power trippers.

"To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticise"

You're fucking stupid if you think they were going to have a public event with Milo and thus linked to Breitbart with some unknown asshole going around asking about the "JQ" and making nazi salutes and/or references. Heads would roll from Trump to Bannon to Breitbart to Milo on down if this stupid shit went down. You don't have to like it but if you don't understand them you are ignorant about how politics actually works.

This is why Trump disavowed the alt-right; because he doesn't want to be associated with neonazi stormfags like 75% of polcucks.

C U C K
U
C
K

M A Y N E

A

Y

N

E

Every and all "alt-right" """""""celebrities"""""" are only tools to be exploited and used and nothing more. The true movememt is full of anonymous people and anonymous people online.

What a Jew... He's the one who paid him cash, I bet he paid others as well. We should sick the irs on kikeavich.

this was his complete meltdown last night that he deleted too

youtube.com/watch?v=QRkLbKXMtvw

It's quite funny how two top Jews came out as mouthpieces for le alt-right immediately after Clinton was told by an army of Jew psychologists to make a speech on le alt right to divide the nation and silence people.

On one hand you have turbo-jew cernovich, who earns a living as a "self-help guru slash self-branding expert slash failed PUA huckster" and who sued his wife for alimony and won. On the other you have a Jew with straightened, died blond hair who claims to be Catholic and obsesses over black dick.

Strangely, the people who actually invented the term alt-right (ie. the faggots on Twitter using anime avatars and trolling jewnolists) have been cast aside and called CIA agents because they dare to name the Jew.

And now there is plenty of faggot drama threads getting spammed on Sup Forums about the situation.

The deploraball is internationally advertised (by the media) as an alt-right ball.

The connection to Trump is completely invalid. Get fucked.

good

all the fakers must be kicked out

Cernovich gave him $5,000 to set it up. That's like $50,000 Jew dollars. BA apparently ripped him off by spending the money on drugs. I'd be pissed too but that's what he gets for trusting a druggie to begin with.

I unfollow Ed him as soon as he shit on spencer I told you retards he's the controlled opposition

Thought he was interesting because he was on Molyneux.

He doesn't add near enough value to justify his self-hype.

lol i goth rith of the theath weigth

kek

He didn't spend it on drugs. Kikeavich?!?
GTFO!

You can tell the lisp memes are rattling his yiddish brain.