How was Kojima so redpilled so long ago?

How was Kojima so redpilled so long ago?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q_qgVn-Op7Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump because i enjoyed this picture

Superior Nippon IQ.

bump because only faggot making good games anymore

MGS2 was scarily accurate

The US is 10 years behind the japanese in internet culture

we've known since long ago

youtube.com/watch?v=q_qgVn-Op7Q

>white text on black background

He's a member of the illuminati. You're allowed to leak information, but they know it's so unbelievable that no one would believe you, so you're undoubtedly subject to a life of ridicule.

>mfw Cipher is literally the Central Banks

Who is going to be the big boss? Punished Putin?

Outer Heaven when?

I always wanted to play this game series but I never could for some reason.
Which game would you recommend me to play first? Should I play them in order?

You should probably play them in order. I'm a MSG newfag but I heard its better story wise when you play them in order.

Shit I meant MGS

Most people played this order:
MGS > MG1 > MG2 > MGS2 > MGS3 > MGS: PW > MGS4 > MGS5

MGS3 is probably the most widely acclaimed, and it kicks off the storyline, so feel free to start with it.

Japs are just smart in general

don't play the nintendo games. just play metal gear solid, skip 2 and play 3, 4, and 5

Because it's always been this way.

I swear, it's like you autists think the real world just popped into existence the second you swallowed the pill.

>so long ago

"Political correctness" was invented by the USSR, which collapsed when most of you still did your homework with crayons.

The correct story order is MGS3, MGS: Peace Walker, MGSV: Ground Zeroes, MGSV: The Phantom Pain, MGS1, MGS2, MGS4.

At least I think it is, I played through TPP and really liked it so I bought all of them and I'm still on Peace Walker

The stuff that MGS2 is talking about was already happening on the Japanese internet back then.

Postmodernism has been going on since the 90s. The massivization of the Internet just accelerated the already inevitable process. Now we wait for the Happening.

Reminder that Kojima is friends with Del Toro who has rallied him to think that Trump winning was the actualization of the kinds of things he wrote about in MGS 4. He supported Hillary, who ironically was supporting a world order that the future of the MGS series dealt with.

He does something that Sup Forums barely does

He reads books, and educates himself.

top kek, this is true

But MG2 sucks. Raiden is also gay

If you look at the patriots as George Soros and the rest of the financial elite controlling the world, the series is scarily similar to real life. I doubt Kojima was actually that red pilled, but he happened to make a story that was, if by accident.

What do you think Death Stranding is going to be about?

2 is the best. You cant skip it

2 could have been good with snake, not goofy raiden

>implying Kojima wouldn't have secretly voted for Trump, if he had been eligible to vote.

He's probably the biggest westaboo ever, so we all know who he really supported.

DESU you can't omit any of the MGS series except for portable ops, and, I guess, V to, since it's really just a filler story to tie the series up, but unnecessary, and also completely shitty at tying the whole series up. Beyond that you do need to read a synopsis of metal gear one and two for context you otherwise just won't get.

I agree, raiden is a faggot, however the storyline is 10/10

I havent played any since MGS4, how are the new ones?

>tfw havent played a video game in 7 years

Because the Japanese are the real God's Chosen People sent here to save humanity from evil and dishonorable jewry

Nuking/firebombing them was unnecessary and a jew fueled mistake

>Hideo Kojima
>not Tomokazu Fukushima
The true genius.

People who dislike Raiden don't understand the game.

Of course you want Snake, the whole game wants Snake, that's one of the driving parts of the narrative.

Peace walker is good, but gets fucking molested even though it's not that bad.

Rising is arguably canon (I don't count it as canon), but regardless has a kick ass story and is fun as fuck.

Five is fun. I put close to 300 hours into it. Outside of fun factor though, the story hit the skids and hard. It was completely unfinished, and will never get finished because Konami forced its release and then shitcanned Kojima. It might have honestly been the biggest personal disappointment of my entire life.

fuck off kojima

Mgs1,2,3, portable ops, 4, pw, gz, v.

Si tenes una play3 podes jugarlos a todos hay

No, seriously. The game explicitly covers how they want to make a new Snake.

There's tons of things there from a meta-narrative standpoint as well. There are whole analyses covering it. Raiden is a self-insert for you. You, the individual playing the game can never live up to being the cool action hero of Snake.

He's been posting on twitter every since he saw Rogue One things relating to "keep hope alive"

He firmly believes that Trump winning means the US has decided to become an evil racist nation controlled by fear and the real life equivalent to the patriots system

Being westaboo has nothing to do with it, he's the equivalent of a liberal.

Thanks for replying. I guess I'll play it in order for now.

Tengo la 3, podría comprar la trilogía por ahora.

What are you? Retarded?

He also posted Snowden's Christmas tweet, which isn't exactly something that Clinton supporters did or support.

After all, he's a "Russian agent", after all ;^)

Thematically and symbolically relevant keys to Kojima's meaning are the dogtag like metal objects on Reedus' neck and the nature of the waves in the background.
One of the engravings on the metal tags is from the Schwarzchild radius, and the other looks like a Dirac equation. Going off that and the nature of waves in the trailer - you're looking more towards time dilation and/or event horizon themes.
ie. Reedus' "stranding" is more symbolically appropriate than the birth and loss of the child as it represents his position in regards to the boundary of spacetime wherein events cannot affect him as an outside observer
Norman Reedus' fate is to be lost in time

And that is based on the first trailer. The second one continues this theme but via a different medium - ie. anachronistic technology variances, circumzenithal arc - tangentially transmission coefficient/Fresnel equations, etc.

Waves are a very important thematic element.

MGS 3 -> Peace Walker -> MGS5GZ -> MGS5PP -> MGS -> MGS2 -> MGS4 -> MGRR

Are you sure you're this is not one of those leaf tricks?

Guy should place MG and MG2 between Phantom Pain and MGS.

Usually you want to play a series in order of release, mainly because later games add small/large aspects that when going backwards, can be very very annoying.

For example I tried playing Hearts of Iron 3 after years and years, and after playing Hearts of Iron 4. Without battle plans and front lines combat felt like a horrid unmanageable mess. Had I not ever played HoI4 though, it would still be fun as it was 10 years ago

It is, no escuches a las ojitas, son todas pijas:)

>chink
>redpilled

pick one

This is actually true and I didn't get it when I was nine and stupid but playing it as an adult the story was pretty good. Granted the extra context of the rest of the series having been released since then also helped a lot, but still. I give Kojima props for trying something different, even if it ended so badly for him that he didn't try anything "different" again until V, which I know I just ripped a new asshole as to my disappointment level, but in it's own right it's not a bad game either. It's just that he presented all of these new ideas and concepts that were completely pointless (kind of) since the series was murdered after release. I just wanted simple closure of the series. Not a next level red pilling about the perception of reality and shit. I think his original idea of telling the story from huey's perspective would have been much much cooler, and aided in the defamation of big boss's character. What we ended up with is kind of a scrambled mess of neat ideas that kind of work in the game itself, but completely fuck with the canon of the story as a whole. Big boss dindu nuffin. Medic boss also really dindu nuffin. Nobody actually dindu nuffin to make the world hate them (unless you choose to develop nukes I guess). Obviously cypher set them up to be vilified, but telling the story through huey's eyes would have actually showed that vilification we didn't get. Especially if they showed true events after his account of events at the end, showing that he was full of shit and sold out to save his family's reputation with cypher's protection, and in the process, painting big boss out to be a war criminal.

That's something in favour to playing the series in order, getting mostly improvements while advancing through. Going backwards in a game series it's also annoying too when the controls become clumsy while playing older generations.

VPN? O estás viviendo en Noruega?

Neither Trump or Hillary are fond of Snowden.

I mean that's the best way to do it. Like I said, at least read a synopsis of MG1 and MG2, and then just play the MGS series in order. It's supposed to fuck with your head. If you play it in story order, a lot of that mind fucking is sucked away. Also you can play the twin snakes as a substitute to MGS 1 playstation edition, and I'd actually recommend it to not have to deal with as antiquated gameplay. They michael bay'd the shit out of it, but the series as a whole got pretty michael bay'd towards the end any fucking way so it's not THAT bad in retrospect, and also it's kinda collectable and the price isn't going to get any cheaper.

Depression does that to you.

I played MGS2, MGS3 both ons ps2 then played the gamecube one (the one with psychomantis) i think it was mgs1. 2-3 were the best single player games i've ever played in my life

>Implying that hack wrote anything other than lewd scenes.

Tomokazu Fukushima is the one you should praise.

>through words, pictures, symbols, tablets, books
Tablets came after books though.

Stone tablets, you ice nigger.

The characters are garbage and aside from pic the dialogue is much weaker than the first game.

The story is way too outlandish but there is some absolute genius to some of the themes explored.

But I cannot get over the awful characters and the story is too meta for me. MGS1 was much better in nearly every way.

>TFW you realize Konami fired him because he was going to say too much, so they changed parts of MGS5 around.

Etf show is this

Valkyrie fighters are powered by Protoculture reactors and are transforming aircraft = sleek design. The Tomahawk is a frontline combat mecha. The Tomahawk would rip a Valkyrie into pieces going toe-to-toe. Those are both highly specialized Mecha.

If you are implying the Western Mech is a Warhammer from Battletech, you'd be wrong. It's clearly UN Spacy colors. You'd also be newfag who doesn't know that Battletech was originally a tabletop game for fighting wiht mecha from across different Japanese robot shows.

> triggered.
> picisnotaShadowHawk.jpg

I forgive it because of the lore of the whole series. I love MGS1 and MGS3. The last few were pretty fun, but seem incomplete.

Try defending the walking plane form. And yes I'm a newfag into mecha stuff.

(checked)

MGS2 is literally the best because its about MEMES, the ending cinematic is DIRECTLY ABOUT FUCKING MEMES
>MEMES

If you don't think MGS2 is the best you're a low iq pleb newfaggot and don't belong here.

MGS2 is so fucking Sup Forums its silly, Raiden is from the Liberian civil war but he's white because Kojima knew nobody wants to be a nog.

The ending cinematic is also AMAZING because the final moments where Raiden is told he can choose his identity are meant for the PLAYER, and it pre-dates Sup Forums, so I find it kinda fascinating its as if we all chose to be Anonymous because it was the only cavalier way to create a meritocracy of memes in our degeneracy soaked ever present culture.