California Grows Half the Produce in the U.S

>b-but commiefornia is ruining the country

You'd all starve to death without us. How about a thank you.

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2016/12/22/us/california-today-drought-water-santa-barbara.html?_r=0
nass.usda.gov/Quick_Stats/Ag_Overview/stateOverview.php?state=FLORIDA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>America will starve without grapes and fruits
nytimes.com/2016/12/22/us/california-today-drought-water-santa-barbara.html?_r=0

the state is fine. your people are garbage tier human beings

Mexicans are the ones doing the hard work on the fields to feed your fat asses.

>Muh almonds

We love our delusional SoCal bros, don't we folks?

>us

mfw its all illegal mexicans working thise fields and murica will starve to death

Kek one gallon per almond t t totally w w worth it R right guys

Yeah but you need Alaskas almond activation plants

Faggot

All this corn we produce says otherwise

t. ohiofag

Thank you, California. Now that weed is totally legal, I look forward to sampling more of your produce. I don't think California sucks. Certain people within it suck, but that's true of any place on earth.

California imports it's water and power from surrounding States. All thanks to the federal government

what's your definition of "produce"?

how many people live in california?

About 40 million

I don't need your state, I can get plenty of food from the midwest and my own.

t. Florida

You mean (((six million)))

including illegals?

>corn

Literally worthless

No.

which is pretty bad considering this endless drought.

but funny you guys think you can secede without the National Guard coming over there and slapping you back in line

as if the US is going to let you take that much resources from us.

Where were you when you realized the entire state of California is getting FUCKED hard in the ass by the BASED DELTA SMELT!!??!!??

But where does the water come from?

Really makes you think

That food is going to the northeast, not the penis of America

Face it without California you're fucked

> MUH AGRICULTURE

Fuck off. We're losing so much fucking water to shitty, water inefficient crops that I had to get cucked with lo-flo shower heads.

I don't know why liberals lose their shit with MUH SUSTAINABILITY yet defend having a massive agricultural economy in such a dry state.

t. Bayfag

take away the water and your house of cards will collapse :^)

Yes. Census counts everyone.

Thanks

now fuck off

>You'd all starve to death without us. How about a thank you.

up yours, the food you grow keeps undesirables alive, I grow my own, let everyone else do the same so we can see some starvation already

This fish is single handedly destroying California and they are helpless to stop it!

this. Almost every farmer votes republican anyway

No ever contested what California produces. The fact remains that California receives more resources than it contributes. It doesn't matter how many almonds you produce if you're still importing more than you export. California is a net loss.

> literally worthless
Yeah, thanks to Ohio

>tfw in the high castle timeline theyre irrigating the sahara desert

Right and the fact that Tyrone has more gold in his teeth then state owned California gold mines produce.

NYfag here, agriculturally we're fine. Don't need you. At all. Keep the lettuce picking migrant mestizo scum over there. Thanks.

Absolutely pathetic!

everyone that responds?

>you mad mammalian boy

>what is corn starch
>what is ethanol
>what is corn syrup

Taking into account our other crops and livestock, we'll be fine.

Why are dry places god tier for agriculture?

Andalusia is also the bread basket of spain and most of it is dryland farming

Alaska here, we got our own farm program.

Superpower by 2030

You fuck off

This entire state is some of the most fertile land on the continent once you water it. It was a paradise until you easterners all came over in the 50s and made huge ugly cities

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

>He thinks the people growing his food vote blue

That's adorable, he doesn't realize he's part of the hiverat crowd.

If we could redirect major flood water from the Midwest and South there, it would make a huge difference.
Too bad about those mountains.

California sucks the entire south west dry. They also have illegal immigrants for labor. The south east can grow that food. Once the unfair practices in california come to an end

>You'd all starve without us

We'd starve to death without the Midwest, which grows corn.

You'd die of fucking thirst without our sweet Colorado water.

really activates my almonds

>Why are dry places god tier for agriculture?
because we divert the colorado river

Growing half the produce sold doesn't mean you grow half of what is needed.

NY here .Fuck your almonds. I can live off apples.

Shut up you fucking nerd

I like California. That's where all the other states ship out their homeless to.

Yes, but obviously they correct for the people that don't respond to get an estimate

Checked, see^

Here we see the California SMELT KEKLORD cucking a Californian. This fish is about to FUCK and bring this guys girlfriend to ORGASM

OK here, our state makes wheat and corn. But fuck those crops are basically useless. feelsbadman

Write a kids book with that pic and title it

"The littlest Bull, a california tale"

California is America's Ukraine. Sure its crappy but they produce alot of food and is a strategic buffer zone.

"One tiny fish, one giant cuck fantasy"

You have Good Guy Global Warming to thank for that.

I think we'll be fine without California

nass.usda.gov/Quick_Stats/Ag_Overview/stateOverview.php?state=FLORIDA

Most of the rest of the country is paid to not grow food to keep your prices stable. Kicking you out would just put American farmers back to work.

And you are ruining your water supply by continuing to use shitty ag practices. Let the Midwest worrying about the produce you commiefornia faggot.

Wow, really? Guess we will have to take California back from Mexico then.

Hah, I get it.

>you'd all starve
>implying we couldn't grow it in one of the other 49 states

Just leave already.

>Grow most of the luxury crops
>W-we are feeding America guys!
Come the fuck on OP

California grows half the produce by draining every drop of water it can get from outside the state to fuel it's agriculture.

Good luck growing all that shit when you lose those water rights as a foreign nation.

>mfw the current nationwide level of agricultural production is only possible due to irrigation, and the aquifers we pump water from to irrigate crops are being emptied faster than they can naturally refill

>Muh 7th greatest economy

>Muh silicon valley

It doesn't matter , faggot

> new analysis from ApartmentList.com shows that isn’t necessarily the case. In fact, more than half of the Southern California households that rent are financially strapped.
That means they are spending more than 30 percent of their income on housing and may have difficulty affording necessities like food, clothing, transportation and medical care

>Metro areas in Southern California continue to struggle, with high rates of cost-burdened renters in Los Angeles (58.6 percent), Riverside (58.7 percent), San Diego (56.7 percent)

> renters continue to pay more than half of their income in rent

It Doesn't matter , most of californians are peasant (renter slave)

you should secede to show the rest of them who's boss, California

mostly grapes and avokados
Literally useless fruit

They grow it with our water.

you retard, produce doesnt mean food,,,,for example, in my country we used to grow coffee, a lot of coffee.

California is just a big orange juice factory, noone actually needs you.

>they correct for the people that don't respond to get an estimate
I hope you are rusing me

how do they know they are there if they don't respond? is it one form per household? so one person could just say only they live there, when really it's 30

and ganja

We'll just cut the water off and turn Nevada into lush farmland.

Sad!

Hey, give it a few years, well be growing oranges here and everyones gonna get cucked by the breadbasket that will be alaska.

don't forget that almost all nitrogrn fertilizer is made from natural gas

how very green

> leftist take credit for the accomplishments of red counties

Right and lose access to the federal reserve.

hahah this, russia and alaska and canada will be fertile crop land in a few decades!

Kek

Guess we would be with fewer figs, pomegranates, and avocados. Oh dear what would we do. Actually you are drying up like a gariatric twat so Californians will find out real soon.

>>mfw its all illegal mexicans working thise fields and murica will starve to death

mfw I am white and live on a farm in michigan. Not gonna starve. BTW, something something German vermin something Merkel rapefugee something fuck you.

Thailand can come too :3

Foods tasty

Inferior to potato starch
Alcohol that can be synthesized countless ways
Trash

Your Chiquita bananas and Guatemala's are the best. Don't know why the Mexican ones don't look as good or always seem to come bruised. Costa Rica's and Guatemala's taste better too.

We'll be fine. Just secede already would you. Your state has become the shit stain laughing stock of the US. Every state in the union laments the 15 year exodus of you assholes ruining every state you go to.

>avocados
>useless

It's like you've never had guac

>imports 100% of its water from the US

You were saying?

>when germany gets attacked almost daily and this arguement holds water

Fuck Commi-Fornia. I wish Trump would wall you fuckers away from the rest of the normal states. Also, there are other states producing food too, you shitlord:

In 2015, the top 10 agricultural producing States, in terms of cash receipts were (in descending order): California, Iowa, Texas, Nebraska, Minnesota, Illinois, Kansas, North Carolina, Wisconsin, and Indiana.

We have Cattle, Oil, Natural Gas, some coal, a shit ton of cotton still i think, pecans, and apparently grapefruits

top fuckin kek!

(stolen)

People in this thread seem to think losing California would be a good thing?
We are not giving away that prime territory just because (((fellow white people))) imported a bunch of muds to outbreed the whites. Not that CA can secede anyway. Civil War settled that.

Pls take back your faggots & cancer now that weed is legal.

t. Colorado.

Howsabout you keep your dumb almonds and we build the wall around you?

>Pumping restrictions aimed at protecting Delta smelt have reduced deliveries to water agencies in the Central Valley, Southern California and San Francisco Bay Area by more than 700,000 acre-feet since Nov. 1, state officials announced Feb. 13.
Central Valley, Southern California, San Francisco Bay Area BENT THE FUCK OVER

>Cowin said water supplies lost as a result of the restrictions would have been enough to meet the needs of 1.4 million households for a year or to irrigate 200,000 acres of farmland.
1.4 million Californian households SHUT DOWN

>The water supply for 25 million people and millions of acres of farmland depends on where a few dozen fish are located in the Delta’s sprawling waterways.
BASED AS FUCK

>"The federal regulations went into effect on December 7 and redirected water that would have been used by farmers this year to produce fresh fruit, vegetable and nut crops, dairy products and premium California cotton," said Mike Wade, the coalition’s executive director. "Instead, California faces $2.2 billion in lost economic activity that could have been generated from farming operations.
AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU JUST GOT FUCKING SMELTED BITCH!!!!

I'm sure they have some sort of data that gives them an idea of the response rate. It is their job after all.

I could be wrong. But by all means look into the census bureau's methodology and see.

In any case there's no real reason not to respond to the census, they don't collect data on citizenship, just on numbers of people