What the fuck happened!

I do all nighter at work and come back to see this cuck calling us all losers and is glad "we" are leaving. This kike really became unhinged.

What did you do Sup Forums?

Mike cuck Cernovich has shown his true face it seems.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Cernovich/status/755589912418738176
twitter.com/mitchellvii/status/813866399160500225
youtube.com/watch?v=cgPtBYyS1Lw&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

he's getting triggered by memes - he went full hypocrite mode.

Don't know exactly wtf is going on. Seems like they're all getting their alt-right panties in a twist.

He said Baked Alasska couldn't attend the deploraball, all because he said that the Jews control 95%.

turncoat

twitter.com/Cernovich/status/755589912418738176

What a fucking retard. He's actually getting upset by memes now

This is beyond pathetic now

He's a kike, what do y'all expect.

Fucking e-celebs thinking they're relevant.

>its an "alt-right kills itself through autistm" episode

finally. This shit should have gracefully gone away after Trump won instead of pathetically trying to cling onto cultural relevancy.

of the media*

>"alt right are the new feminazis now, sad"
We are the actual nazis pal.

This ugly, lisping kike is a faggot. Never liked the loser.

Cernocuck is such a fag. Seriously, deploraball? That's just the cringiest shit, man.

Jim is the only eceleb I respect.

Literally the Ernst Rohm of the alt-right

Mike "the Kike" Cernovich

Mike "embrace the jews for pageviews" Cernovich

the alt-right is the brown shirts if anything. a bunch of rowdy unruly faggots who just want to be punks more than anything

I'm sure he knows it's just a few agitators (who are most likely alt left faggots pretending)

Like a jew shouting kikes and painting spasticas on the wall, and yeah I know there are some in this thread who are doing that.

Buy my book Gorillion Mindset

He was always an alt-kike faggot. Just like (((MILO))) (((Lauren Southern))) and all other e-celebs who piggybacked on gamergay to get NEETcel shekels.

Only Trump twitter person I like is Bill Mitchell, fags like Milo, cucks like Cernovich are just ego maniacs.

Ben fucking Shapiro is better than they are.

>say you're jewish to mess with liberals by playing in the victim olympics
>after a while actually starts to unironically say you're jewish and begins to get triggered by jew memes and the JQ

Why do this keep happening?

Not the Bill Mitchell of the polls number crunching?

Mike "on periscope till the day of rope" cernovich

>This shit should have gracefully gone away after Trump won
It's amazing how he won and I no longer give a shit about twitter.

fuck him.

He's a fucking retard.

Unfollowed him last night.

Because if it is....
>Sorry, but if you're into this whole silly white >genocide conspiracy, please unfollow me. No >room for crazy on this train.

twitter.com/mitchellvii/status/813866399160500225

Rohm was a badass though. Cernovich is just a cowardly conman.

>all because he said that the Jews control 95%.

Aren't Jew Ceranovich and Jew Paul Joseph Watson trying to split their little movement into "alt-right" and "new right"

No, the neo-nazi LARPers are getting annally vexed because these ""leaders"" arent repeating their conspiracy theories back to them , so they are lashing out at them and tearing it all down.

Which is great, the sooner the alt-right is dead, the better. Im going to pit them all against each other in other threads to make this happen faster

>tfw Trump won and none of this shit matters

There are more leftists on here recently, do they think that meme magic favors them?

and who the fuck is this nobody?

>conspiracy theories
kek, this faggot thinks he's talking to normiees

piss off jidf cuck faglord

We should meme cernovipppths destruction because of his retarded 6 gorillion mindset.

not an argument newfag. You retards rip your own movement apart and then blame it on the Illuminati, how dumb are you? I bet your cringy self actually believes the meme-right is the reason Trump won

Hopefully, thanks to you spilling your milk, people will finally understand that the punching to the right is nothing but D&C pushed by people like you.

>activly praise the purging of people like Cernovich

>autistically blame it all on some vast divide and conquer conspiracy

how are you faggots this unaware?

>illuminati

nice strawman. which alt right, politically incorrect ideas are actually incorrect.

are you suggesting thta no teo or more people have ever conspired to do something?

obligatory

not buying his book anymore
fuck the harambe mindset

Is that the famous writer of the Baboon Mentality?

Washed up hack find popularity online. BETRAYAL, many such cases!

e-drama

No one even knows what anyone is arguing about. It's literally Pro-Wrestling tier retardation.

>almost quads
I hate when that happens.

This.

It served it's purpose. It was time to morph/change into something else.

Leave the retarded/antagonistic shit to Sup Forumstards and our ilk.

Semi-normies adopting our position to win should go back to being normies.

>politically incorrect ideas are actually incorrect.

your baseless illuminati conspiracy theories+your nazibooism based entirely on made up meme history and neo-nazi lies

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA

youtube.com/watch?v=cgPtBYyS1Lw&feature=youtu.be

>conspiracy theories
there you go again, sticking out like a sore thumb

haha, fucking retard

I said he was controlled opposition from day 1 and you shat one me.

I said he was a fake looking to cash in on the alt-right money by spitting books in quick succession and you shat on me.

I said he was a kike insert that does not share our ideas and again you shat on me.

I said the threads mentioning him was literally him being the OP trying to promote his books and you shat on me once more.

Since day fucking 1.

Thanks Sup Forums. I am the true victim here.

>controlled opposition

thats right, everyone is controlled opposition. Purge literally anyone who disagrees with you even slightly and be a stubborn as possible

Fucking gold.

>Purge literally anyone who disagrees with you
Except that's what he did and that's why he can fuck off

>I am the true victim here
Page 1 sentence 1 in the Jew handbook. Call yourself a victim and never waver from this.

he's an ape

How's Reddit this time of year, friend-o? xDD

Who says anything about "illiuminati"? You've called someone else a newfag when clearly you've made your way from reddit or some other normie platform. There are people with a desire to globalize the world and remove ideas of national pride. This is evidenced from direct quotes, policy decisions, and mainstream supported narratives/culture. I've provided evidence, people on Sup Forums provide evidence, all you can do is dismiss dissent as "conspiracy theorys", which as we know from declassified documents, the concept of "conspiracy theory" was pushed by the government as a way to discredit people who are critical.

You were warned about e-celebs.

KEK demands his brand be tarnished and mocked. Use #Cuckmindset and spread this propaganda across the net.

>all dat projection

sure thing newfag aut-rightest. Keep shitposting about the illumainti and acting like an obnoxious faggot on the internet and wonder why no one takes you guys seriously

>wat shuld we call it?
>ooh i got it
>the DEPLORABALL
>hehe git it? cuz hillary said deplorables
>dey tink we're bad but we're really good goys

WEW
LAD

Literally who?

WEW LAD
E
W
L
A
D

Cuck? I thought he was a kike.

>THIS IS NOT MY STORY, IAM IN TO ROUGH SEX WITH WOMEN

>LE APE MENTALITY MAN

I think you're trying to just bait at this point, I haven't projected at all and spelled out my case pretty reasonably. I also reject the idea of "illuminati". Absolutely ridiculous

I still don't know or care about whoever this cuck is.

All of these """alt-righters""" are insufferable faggots. From Milo to Richard Spencer, I hate them all.

confirmed

>mfw KeK has a new meal to devour

>going to Jewish parties
I'm going to unfollow right now.

wtf?

yeah, you literally just projected and implied that Im every cliche you hate rolled up into one person because you newfags have this childish cowboys and indians world view, where its you vs "the bad guys"

> I also reject the idea of "illuminati". Absolutely ridiculous

but you guys believe in illuminati shit and behave exactly like all those faggots from back in 2007 (which of course you dont remember since you were 10 at the time)

>I TOLD you, the post

yOU CAN go to this cucks twitter, he posts fresh goy hating material daily. This is who is (((leading))) our """movement"""

This alt right meme is so fucking hilarious. I can't even explain why it's stupid, it just is.

This useful idiot has served his purpose. It's time to sacrifice his ego to the God of Darkness and Bringer of Light.

I lost to this

>I can't even explain why it's stupid, it just is.

its just edgy Sup Forums tier shitposting and trolling, but while the classic Sup Forumstards knew they were just retards trolling for laughs, these cringy douches delude themselves into thinking they are on some crusade and battling the bad guys.

Its all the worst parts of Sup Forums raids+all the worse parts of project chanology

Cernovich, PJW and Milo were never our movement. It was obvious after hailgate and long before. I didn't like Spencer's sense of entitlement, will to power, awkwarness and push for devision either. But it looks like, Spencer was actually correct, that they'd try to coopt the entire movement.

Personally I wish Millenial Woes and Jared Taylor only the best. Although their efforts will be, likely, in vain. White nationalism simply has no chance in the USA.

Agreed, I made pasted these clips together after hailgate to try and wake some goys up about the nu-right.. I am glad people are now seeing cernobitch for who he is.

I guess I couldn't handle the Chimp Cogniscience

>all because he said that the Jews control 95%.
>95%

>ad hominem
>name calling
>responding to tone

come back with some arguments to my points f@m

Who?

Lol I actually unfollowed. He's pointless post-election tbqh.

>>ad hominem
>>name calling

these are the same thing and you are committing the fallacy fallacy. The fact that youre too much of a coward to even engage in a conversation that challenges your views and run away at the first sign of defiance speaks volumes of not only you personally, but the alt-right in general

>I have stated positions and arguments
>you have not

It's as simple as that.

Oy vey. I hate jews that only care for money. -Neo Hitler

I like this

So why is he a Cuck now? Curious.

What's "hailgate?"

Your a york faggot. Shapiro is a tiny cunt with a big mouth.

>I have stated positions

yeah, and they are stupid conspiracy theories, then when I called you out on this, you just look for some logical fallacy as a excuse to slither out of the conversation like a coward.

You cant even stand up to anonymous people on Sup Forums to defend your views, yet you delude yourself into thinking you are going to lead some sort of revolution?