Why won't the refugees go home and fight to get their country back?

Why won't the refugees go home and fight to get their country back?

If Allah is truly on their side, then they have nothing to be afraid of, right?

Live in a nice country with civilised weather where half or more of the population are cucks and want to rim your ass and will be forgiving if you literally rape and murder their daughters.

Go and fight over some hot as fuck desert shit hole. Maybe win but probably only for a short while until people chimp out again.

Most of the refugees are just as caught up in their peaceful lives as you are. While I agree that this is their battle, not ours, the statement that most muslims are peaceful is truer than anyone can possibly elaborate in the face of all the propaganda that states otherwise. That said, I still also feel more comfortable knowing they're over there and I'm over here.

From their perspective, it is makes perfect sense to go to Europe where you can rape and steal and still get gibs.

Look at all those poor woman and children
My heart breaks

They're delinquents

>Why won't the refugees go home and fight to get their country back?

Refugees are r-strategists. They seek out free resources and avoid conflict as part of their reproductive strategy.

Why didn't your ancestors stayed in England trying to fix their own teeth, get comfy in their prisons, and get penicilin for the venereal diseases that prostitutes carry?

Oh yes, they wanted a better life. Sorry, me bad.

So caught up in their peaceful lives they have no issue at all with leaving their family to die.

We should just build a wall and have mudslime hating serbs man it.

The Rothschilds don't don't them back, they wanna create greater Israel

>Why won't the refugees go home and fight to get their country back?

no white wimmins there

>go back to shitty desert war-zone
>not stay in cushy euro welfare state
Literally why?

If the wall is big enough, no one would need to man it. The whole middle east should be domed. I don't care to kill them off, but I also don't accept the religious views of even my peers, much less those spawned out of oppression, brutality and an inflated sense of entitlement half a world away.

Somones just watched Genewars... ;;;)))

Either:
1. Die in some desert shithole
2. Get free money, free housing, free education, dat white pussy and have the life you always dreamed off

mhhhh....

Arabs are cowardly creatures. They all want to slaughter you, but only few are inbred enough to do it. Their goal is the eradication of the West not their fellow terrorist brothers, they'll do it by means of ficki ficki relying entirely on our continued naivety.

The vast majority of 'refugees' are not actually from Syria. They just 'accidentally lost their ID papers' and thus claim to be from Syria. Most of them are from Africa and other places in the middle east.

lol dat pic from cannibal holocaust

You assume a lot. Most arabs probably have some distrust or dislike of the west because they live in a giant sandy echo chamber saying they should. Most Arab places don't even have free internet access; they have no idea to think otherwise, but most of them give half a fuck about idealistic notions of racial superiority and killing everyone else.

That is the dangerous part. Most Arabs are victims, but still cause cultural problems when out of their element, but Somalis are trained from birth to be fucking cancer.

They're conquering Europe for Islam instead.

It'll be a nice peaceful Europe where they can breed and suck on the public teat until the previous occupants are devoid of prosperity and the cycle begins again.

The "refugee" is as dangerous as the truck attacker or suicide bomber. The damage is just slower to make visible and far more insidious.

germanriver.webm

The guy at 0:28 is hiding his face, what did he mean by this?

You can also change perspective and see it from following point

The West, first of all the US, invades Afghanistan, Iraq, and bombs Lybia and Syria
And that a lot of the western elites, start wars without a good reason is obvious after Iraq and Lybia

They the people down there, send there young males to the West, because fighting
the West openly on the battlefield equals defeat
They take what they can, playing cat and mouse with the host country they live in
In a certain moment, when they believe the time is on there side,
their leaders, which are most of the time
fanatics (the average mudslime will tell you how peaceful he is), start a war within these host countrys to conquer it and win a war for allah