Brit/pol/ - Inspectors Edition

>THREAD THEME
youtube.com/watch?v=2XNRdaKufCM

>Most British companies are optimistic about the future post-Brexit - Probably because they know we aren't really leaving
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/12/26/british-companies-optimistic-future-post-brexit/

>NHS Chief calls on parents to show some 'tough love' in obesity battle - Little does he understand that the State will happily take their children away from them if they do
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/12/25/nhs-chief-calls-parents-show-tough-love-obesity-battle/

>"There's no war in France!" Milkman mocked for urging Britain to accept Paris migrants
express.co.uk/news/politics/747327/Tim-Farron-Liberal-Democrats-Paris-migrants-child-refugees-asylum-seekers

>Out and (((into the world))): Why The Spectator backed Brexit for liberal scumbag Carswellite reasons
blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/12/world-spectator-backed-brexit/

>Government doing something right for once by forcing Paki vote fraudsters to show ID at the polling booth
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/voters-pilot-scheme-id-eric-pickles-electoral-commission-cabinet-office-a7496121.html

>Record numbers of boomers culled in 2016
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4067268/From-David-Bowie-Prince-Victoria-Wood-Terry-wogan-year-favourite-stars-taken-us.html

>French Front Nationale mayor to name street after Brexit in 'tribute to the sovereign British people'
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/12/27/french-town-get-brexit-street-pay-tribute-sovereign-british/

>THREAD THEME
youtube.com/watch?v=2XNRdaKufCM

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/2016/dec/25/kkk-documentary-canceled-ae-producers-paid-klan
strawpoll.me/11969480/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Otoya_Yamaguchi
youtu.be/D4KROpdUkrM
youtube.com/watch?v=nf0oXY4nDxE
stuff.co.nz/national/87981623/israel-warned-new-zealand-that-un-resolution-was-declaration-of-war--report
politics.co.uk/news/2014/04/29/boris-johnson-attacks-crazy-immigration-crackdown
huffingtonpost.co.uk/2014/03/13/boris-johnson-immigration-uk_n_4955649.html
huffingtonpost.co.uk/2014/06/05/immigration-london-sparta_n_5450256.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/immigration/10404421/Boris-I-am-the-only-British-politician-who-will-admit-to-being-pro-immigration.html
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/boris-johnson-backs-illegal-immigrants-amnesty-as-he-hints-he-may-run-for-third-term-as-london-mayor-8683014.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Anime

Anime

>1 post by these IDs

theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/2016/dec/25/kkk-documentary-canceled-ae-producers-paid-klan

An upcoming documentary series about the KKK has been cancelled after the television network that had commissioned the controversial program discovered producers had paid for access to the show’s subjects.

The eight-part series, due to premiere on 10 January, was cancelled by the A&E Network on Saturday, just 24 hours after changing the show’s name following objections from civil rights groups. It was originally titled Generation KKK but was changed on Friday to Escaping the KKK: A Documentary Series Exposing Hate in America.

>spies infiltrating groups and trying to make them look bad
He was right again

Anime desu

Just downloaded Abolition Of Britain on audible from my free membership, then cancelled. Now I have a free audiobook.

Germania Desu

9th for cockney slappers

wood berry 2bh lads

Any reason why you haven't converted to Islam yet?

Hope you don't buy any fur coats.

What's the difference between a Southerner and a homosexual?

Seriously lads, I can't tell them apart.

source? real?

Who's most cucked? IMO

Scotland
England
Norn iron
Wales

you showed them

apparently you can return an audiobook no questions asked
so you can probably get another after you listen to it

England
Scotland
Wales
NI

was it dead before he did that?

what a cunt

we a mostly uncucked

Scotland, Wales and NI are England's bitches.

There was a time when the inferiors made up a large % of the UK. Not anymore.

>NI less cucked than Wales

>Voted to Remain whereas Wales voted to Leave

>One of the most popular parties are filled with ex-gangster Republican thugs

Delete this and fucking apologise

M O N A R C H Y

strawpoll.me/11969480/

M O N A R C H Y

strawpoll.me/11969480/

M O N A R C H Y

strawpoll.me/11969480/

M O N A R C H Y

strawpoll.me/11969480/

M O N A R C H Y

strawpoll.me/11969480/

The cat?

Wales just has cool old people

refugees are scared to move to move to NI because of the prods

Who's we?

NI had different reasons for remaining btw
the idea was being pushed very hard that leaving would lead to the troubles 2

don't post stuff like that
people getting maimed and killed is fine but cats and dogs are off-limits

UK&NI

God Save the Empress

Death to traitors, freedom for Britain.

Fuck republicunts.

why do I agree with this? i guess the really dindu nuffin

You will live to see your Monarch telling his subjects to stop being bad goyim and to accept diversity and tolerance

>Seven lives for my country. Long live His Imperial Majesty, the Emperor!
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Otoya_Yamaguchi

youtu.be/D4KROpdUkrM

IT WAS COLD AND IT RAINED SO I FELT LIKE AN ACTOR

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN IS DOING IT

Always kill a traitor before an enemy user.

Respect You Lads tonight ok :)

I had to explain my shit . cos snide *tory boy*was nasty an his mate , nasty Yous at me .. Everyone Loves me on BritPol .. Them too cunts I
Take Care Blokes an Be Safe .. is my message ok :)

do it as a jpg lad

Redpill is a go, I redpill is a go.

It's an Owen Jones posts on /britpol/ episode

Very rare

blue

He's writing a book on this very topic, no?

uncommon if you shitpost on Sup Forums lad

Yes

The Phoney Victory, due for release in late 2017

He is the one. YKTD was right all along.
>implying YKTD isn't literally Peter Hitchens
He's going to get demonised, but he will redpill huge amounts of people and make revisionism intellectually acceptable. That's inevitable with time, but he will be a pioneer.

Delete this faggot

>Israeli leader Benjamin Netanyahu personally phoned Minister of Foreign Affairs Murray McCully to warn him a UN resolution New Zealand co-sponsored was a "declaration of war," according to a report.

>PERSONALLY PHONED the Foreign Secretary of a small country to autistically screech at them and threaten war

stuff.co.nz/national/87981623/israel-warned-new-zealand-that-un-resolution-was-declaration-of-war--report

Kikes are getting riled up

/NOFAP/ starts in five days boys and girls.

same with /NoReplyYKTD/

>Britain to be 48% white by 2021

Wtf britbros. I saw this as the headline in the last thread. How the fuck did you get worse than us so fast? I know we do the whole banter thing on pol but this is a fucking tragedy. Is there an exit strategy here or what? It's about to the united caliphate soon enough

Please stop this

It wasn't true
read the story you retard

Don't worry, it's what we've earned.

>YKTD PLAYS RUNESCAPE
>YKTD PLAYS POKEMON

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

bet he watches anime too the fucking nonce

>those results
This pleases me.

that's a rare Karen if I ever saw one

The UK economy could benefit by £24 billion a year - more than £450 million a week - by leaving the European single market and customs union, a pro-Brexit pressure group has claimed.

The Change Britain group said that the option - which it describes as “clean Brexit” - is likely to deliver annual savings of almost £10.4 billion from contributions to the EU budget and £1.2 billion from scrapping “burdensome” regulations, while allowing the UK to forge new trade deals worth £12.3 billion.

The group said its estimate was “very conservative” and that the benefits of withdrawal from the single market and customs union could be as much as £38.6 billion a year.

----

A tad optimistic, methinks.

One of them likes taking cocks up the arse, the other one also likes sticking it up someone else's

The KKK is ran by anti-KKK agents.

Eclectic

I can narrow it down to 2:
1) Lower class scum talking about football
2) Rich liberals talking about how bad [insert rightwing entity here] is

>public transport
Oh nevermind, not many rich liberals on that.

What regulations are these?

which one's which

Jesus fucking Christ, stop acknowledging tripfags ffs

>1 post by this ID
Ah yes, the true contributor

thatsthejoke.jpg

Nigger.

what's the point of this lad

I wish Andrea or Boris had become PM. Theresa just seems like a pushover to some shadow agenda to turn us into a surveillance state. I don't think she has any inclination towards nationalism, pride in being British, or even traditional conservatism. She's just another neocon globalist as far as I can tell, regardless of how she maintains her public image to please conservative party and their voters.

Boris is the same and Leadsom was a bit of a damp rag

Heheh..

59 of the 100 most burdensome, apparently. So teh report presumably notes what they are.

Boris will be PM after Thersa

I think Leadsom got pressured into standing down, and Theresa is more of a damp rag than her. And yeah Boris probably is the same.

We might be stuck with her until 2024. Assuming Labour or UKIP don't somehow win the 2020 election. Fuck knows if Boris will wait that long.

Boxing Day sales in London

The thing about a soft brexit is the single market won't exist in 10 years

He supported Leave for political gain and then ran away when it actually won

Told a journalist before the polls had even closed that Remain had won

politics.co.uk/news/2014/04/29/boris-johnson-attacks-crazy-immigration-crackdown
>"The government should allow hundreds of thousands of illegal immigrants living in the UK to become British citizens"
huffingtonpost.co.uk/2014/03/13/boris-johnson-immigration-uk_n_4955649.html
huffingtonpost.co.uk/2014/06/05/immigration-london-sparta_n_5450256.html
>London will fall like the Greek city of Sparta if it turns away immigrants like the ancient militaristic regime which "kicked people out", Boris Johnson has said. David Cameron's pledge to bring down immigration into the tens of thousands was a"policy failure" and should never have been attempted, the Mayor said.
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/immigration/10404421/Boris-I-am-the-only-British-politician-who-will-admit-to-being-pro-immigration.html
>"Boris Johnson has declared that he is probably the only politician in Britain willing to “stand up and say” that they are pro-immigration. "
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/boris-johnson-backs-illegal-immigrants-amnesty-as-he-hints-he-may-run-for-third-term-as-london-mayor-8683014.html
>"Boris Johnson put himself at odds with the Conservative leadership today as he backed giving an amnesty to illegal immigrants who have been in Britain for 12 years."
Before he became mayor of London, Johnson, who is now campaigning for Britain to leave the EU and says he supports tougher controls on migration into the UK, made an impassioned case for Turkey to be admitted to an enlarged EU in a 2006 film named The Dream of Rome.

“I believe our generation has a historic chance not just to reunite the two halves of the Roman Empire, but to build a bridge between the Islamic and the Christian worlds,” he said in the documentary, which compares the EU to the Roman Empire.

How can you call May a pushover when Leadsom utterly folded after 1 messy interview?

>Told a journalist before the polls had even closed that Remain had won

So did Farage

No, he said that Remain had clinched it after the polls had closed

Doesn't change the rest of it either

Does anyone else here experience really bad bouts of depression? Like completely overwhelming, can't even get out of bed, why keep on living typed of depression?

Winning the nomination and her being a PM with some balls affter she won it are two different things. The only thing she's done different from Cameron if he had stayed PM is these anti privacy laws. She's an unremarkable Prime Minister, and certainly had nothing to do with the outcome of the EU referendum.

> Kikes are getting riled up
Well...yeah. It goes against their interests and could cause a lot of damage to their social project... It is understandable that he would do something like that considering it is his responsibility but it is a shame that he is leaning on NZ for some reason (???)
maybe he views western/Eurocentric countries as being susceptible to emotional blackmail.
Prep'd. Primed. Educated.
For the role.
Just like those lovely Nu-Germans after going through an education system that inserts political objectives into its curriculum.

Nothing new there mate. Shitskins are at the very forefront of rabid consumer culture in the West, as would be anyone else so utterly devoid of self-awareness, culture and belonging.

How is stating that remain has "clinched it" different from saying that "remain won" ?

Ahahah

So drufnk lads
Fag I have been dancing with has just grabbed my hand and taken me to a gay bar with trannies and homos

I fink I'm gay too

One is a "Aha, the game's up, I've supported Leave all the way without actually believing in it and now that it's too late to do anything about it I can let my hair down" statement from a Tory before the votes were even counted whereas Farage's speech was damage control based on the fact that the BBC reported ridiculously high turnout from white council estates.

Something that Thatcherite Farage has never really understood (but Nuttall does) is that the white underclass will happily vote to "disenfranchise themselves" to fuck over Pakis. Farage, by that point in the night, had gotten bad reviews from across the country's polling booths as well, whereas Johnson was literally just being hopeful

There's a difference in openness as well - Farage made a public statement, Johnson said it to some journo punter on the train

HELLO MR YKTD

UR NAMED AFTER A DRINK