Daily reminder that Age of Consent laws only exist to give a chance to old and ugly women

Daily reminder that Age of Consent laws only exist to give a chance to old and ugly women.

Other urls found in this thread:

medscape.com/viewarticle/846265
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paternal_age_effect
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Advanced_maternal_age
autismspeaks.org/science/science-news/large-study-parent-age-autism-finds-increased-risk-teen-moms
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Consent is a turn-off.

> Red painted toenails

At least 12 cocks already

this makes no sense

Isn't it like 13 in Spain? What more do you sandniggers want?

If you were in my country I'd arrest you myself. As it is, I've noted your details and sent them up the chain. This info gets passed on to Spain regularly as part of interpol.

Fucking spik.

>Unironically liking non-painted toenails

Bait!
Wait, jailbait!

Consent laws protect childhood. They may be a little too strict in areas, but they're probably a good thing overall. I seriously doubt women would actually lobby men to make kid sex illegal just because they were afraid of not getting laid anymore. Women historically have not had that power.

never thought about it that way. but honestly if I could fuck innocent, kind, 14 year olds instead of roasted, greedy 24 year olds, I certainly would.

im more scared of the cyber police than interpol

Not anymore. It's 16 now.

I'm so, so sorry.

I guess your sister will have to wait three more years to bang a 40 year old man.

Just think of all that 15 year old snatch only getting pounded by other fifteen year olds.

Its less about roasties wanting to "get laid" and more about them having a monopoly on the money earning, fighting age men.

If a 28 year old successful billionaire start up owner in god tier physical shape could choose between a qt 15 year old who idolizes him and a 28 year old whore who has had gallons of spook slop splashed against her face... well I'm sure you get it.

Or you're just a pedo degenerate who can't understand that children below 18 can be incredibly easily exploited.

>implying women cannot be easily exploited

found the old and ugly woman. kindly fuck off back to your box wine and kitty litter.

>children below 18 can be incredibly easily exploited
Not sure of what to correct first.

So whos gon start posting? :^)

You guys are just taking advantage these children because you can't find a pure women where you live.

I know its easy as fuck to take advantage of an 18 year old anyway, but the point is too give them a decent shot before they go full retard.

Honestly what would you gain?

Age of consent laws exist to give girls time to finish their education before deciding whether they want to get married so that they aren't married off at 9 to a bunch of child raping pig fucking Muslim assholes.

In that extreme situation, you may be correct, but I would expect a 28 year-old billionaire to not really worry about tying himself to one woman at the prime of his life.

Age of consent should be replaced with consent of the father
Until she is married she is his property
doesnt matter if she is 13 or 30

why do women need an education?

No it's so young girls don't get manipulated by older men for sex.

Hahaha, pretty colorful there, grand dragon.

Because having a basic education is essential for good child rearing.

how?
and what chance?
They arent going to get prettier you know, whos gonna take em for anything else than a desperate cum dump for when you even got no internet nor any restraint.

not really
children should be able to self teach by middle school

>why do women need an education?

The answer is obvious. 2X the tax base in the workforce, and 2X the pool of workers and consumers.

Oh, and of course to indoctrinate them with anti-white anti-Christian propaganda at the universities AND make sure they're past their reproductive prime and possibly infected with an STD before they try to create a family.

Do you even remember what site you are on?

>2016
>Not wanting healthy kids.

Daily reminder that Age of Consent threads only exist to give a chance to old and ugly pedophiles.

In America they exist to pidgeon hole all 18 year old men into the military and everyone knows it. It's like an unwritten rule that if you join you can bang underage girls but if you don't you have to try and compete with girls your same age or higher, which is impossible because women want guys that are of higher status and age then themselves.

Daily reminder that each and everyday Sup Forums is filled with more and more normies trying to cut our dicks off

podesta dont you have a pizza party and a cia van to attend to?

capcha... identify pizza

this

children are very easy to manipulate and overpower, laws are made to protect children because of how "easy" they are. you're a fucking man, grow some balls and date women your own age you fucking pedo scum

this is talking about 20 year olds you retard,not

>Age 20

The AOC isn't 35

Your sarcasm belies your ignorance - education is everything. Only by allowing the brightest minds on earth to develop freely will we escape the yokes of racism and oppression. Most adult minds are ruined.

Reminder

Just change to when they hit puberty, just as nature intended.

Once they have their first period, they are good to go.

Society demands that women who wish to look out for their well-being will choose someone who is savvy in the ways of obtaining security in this culture, but women want just what men want, a healthy, attractive lover.

>old and ugly women.
More for me then

I hope you didn't take to many hours in paint to make that "scientific" graph.
Capthcha is warning us about you pedo filth.

Rooute Pizzeria

She's not ugly.

Pic only loosely related to the idea, not the pic I'm responding to.

>Sane humans will choose 1.
>Normies and brainwashed people will choose 2.

You can't educate racism away. It's instinctual.

White flight, dating your own race, grouping up with others similar to you when in a foreign area...liberals do all these things just as much as conservatives.

OP, then why are you complaining when it only benefits people like you?

15-17 year olds ALWAYS coming on my jock smdh family values n shit

The AoC shouldn't exist. A girl should be married good and young to a man her father arranged for her and sex outside marriage should be illegal.

That is almost as arbitrary as the AOC

Tfw you are 19yo and have a 13yo face
Tfw only 12-16 like you

Girls do not need to be educated. They shouldn't be anywhere near schools.

Racism is learned behavior. Fear of the unknown is instinctual, but even then only when you learn to fear it through experience or through being taught such fear by those who already do. Society and humans are evolving constantly, and just because one paradigm existed in the past doesn't mean it will remain unchanged in the future.

Ethnic clustering is about comfort and fear of the unknown. It has nothing to do with left or right. Animals do this in nature.

No, it isn't. A girl is property of her father so no one else can do her until he gives her to her husband and then he can do her.

but that's when their boobies start feeling puffy and squishy

In our current society, all kids belong (ultimately) to the state.

There's always time for that, amigo. Why not enjoy it before that happens?

you are wrong

Fuck off fbi

Why eat a Mac Jr. when you can go straight for the Grand Mac?

>mfw 5'6
>patchy beard but shave it off weekly
>turn 22 in 3 weeks
HEY ARE YOU 17 YOUNG MAN?!?!
Good thing I like 15 year olds the best they seem to be into be more than the college age counter parts.

First thing, I cant even believe Im Commenting to this faggot but whatever, I can take a break from making Faggots into bitches to serve you. Secondly, What the fuck is wrong with you faggot nerdbeard? All i can see is a disgusting, overweight, basement-dwelling, pedophile. Nothing like an alpha male god such as myself.
Do you realize how much pussy a fucking winner like me gets? I am tappin a different bitch EVERY. FUCKING. NIGHT. I’d bet hella money that you havent ever gotten laid, or you got it from your fat sisters, Lol. See, Gods like me understand REAL humor. Yeah thats right, Im also a God.
At this point I know you WOULD have tried to mess with me with all of that pussy hacking shit, because Im right and you’re angry. Also you have a tiny dick and hate real Men with hog legs like me. But i know you just looked at fucking traps and blast your pants.
Just TRY and fuck with me. See what happens.

user, being around minorities is often times the cause of people turning more racist. Just look at the AfD and Sweden Democrats resurgence.

As I said with previous examples, things like those happen with even the most die hard of liberals and for them don't come from a fear of the unknown.

Why so much discussion about age of consent?? Is a fully developed woman both emotionally, intellectually and physically so hard for you half wits that you need to manipulate children?

>Once they have their first period

That is moronic.

What happens if there is an issue that needs to be taken to court?
How can you prove that someone was menstrauting at the time of the act in question and that the act wasn't statuatory rape?
There is no way that can be proven. And that can be used to screw people over.
The onnly good, objective legal measure of maturity is date of birth.
And 16 or later is the optimal AoC, because its the upper limit on maturity. If we went by the lower limit on maturity, he law would be pointless. It needs to cover everyone.

Kik?

Why buy a 10yo dog when you could buy a puppy?
>you just can't handle a REAL woman
No, roastie, we don't want you.

How about a King mac (Bigmac bun with 2 QP, leaf lettuce, BM sauce, Piccles, Onions, and shredded cheese?)

Black Pigeon in da house

That answer shows your maturity level.

The journey matters more than the destination. Why only eat a Grand Mac when you can eat a Mac Jr. plus the Big Mac?

>Nothing like an alpha male god such as myself.
My sides.

first kek best kek

I've no idea who that is.

A 10 yr old Dog knows what its doing..

Daily reminder that the same people pissing their pants over Pizzagate falsehoods are pedos.

If this is accurate, why are women 40+ even ALLOWED to have kids?

Isn't it immoral to give birth to children with such high chances of defects?

Underrated post.

Her body her choice, shitlord.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in Hotness, and I’ve been involved in numerous Dates and Parties, and I have over 30,000 confirmed Boy Toys. I am trained in That's Hot warfare and I’m the top Goddess in the entire World. You are nothing to me but just another Loser. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the World and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, Faggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. Your life is fucking dead, Neckbeard. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can Party in over seven hundred Places, and that’s just with my Bff's. Not only am I extensively trained in social graces, but I have access to the entire arsenal of sex and pussy and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the planet, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit all over your existance and you will drown in it. Your Life is fucking dead, basement deweller.

(OP)
(OP)
(OP)

Daily reminder that the same people pissing their pants over Pizzagate falsehoods are pedos.

And the whole society will charge with her decision, quad-lord.

Women also call guys "creepy" if you date a woman a couple of years younger. It really intensifies if you're intentionally dating women under 30. That's how you know it's bullshit.

>Burger analogy
I'm sold

...says the only apparent 28 year-old billionaire on Sup Forums.

KEK

Who the fuck are you? If I was 28 and a billionaire, I wouldn't rush to get married.

41M nailing 23F currently.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in Harvard Business School, and I’ve been involved in numerous leveraged buyouts, and I have over 300 million invested in my Cayman Islands bank account alone. I am trained in portfolio management and I’m the top short seller in the entire US market. You are nothing to me but just another piggy bank. I will wipe the value of your assets the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of accountants across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your Roth IRA. You’re fucking over, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can make you broke in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just if I stick to stocks. Not only am I extensively trained in equity markets, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Securities and Exchange Commission and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking done, kiddo. theres many of us.

The thing is, people don't realize the work that goes into properly being a whiny bitch. They think being a pussy is something that slackers can do, or faggots, or assholes. It's not true. Whiny Cunt is a dying artform and if you don't see that, I don't know what's wrong with you.
First of all, you sacrifice spending real time on Sup Forums. You can't participate as much as you'd like to because you're so busy doing crying like a bitch that you can't. As a result, you miss a lot of really great threads. Still, it's a sacrifice, so you do it.
There's also the problem of "Pussy detected". This message can really hurt your progress. You should try to get your Crying into every active thread and if you have to sit there waiting before the bashing period is over, you lose valuable time. This is also very difficult.
Also, picking which threads should get a whiny bitch first are sort of difficult. There are threads that don't stay on the first page for very long, so you may be missing some of the more prominent threads. Of course, you should try to hit them all, but for the desire effect, you need to get into bigger threads quickly.
Finally, there's the moral problem. One thing about being a pussy is that sometimes it feels good, but sometimes it feels bad.
BTW, this wasn't me being a whiny bitch, I just was pointing one out.

Wasted quads..

KEK HAS SPOKEN

31 doing 19. The butthurt it causes makes it worth it by itself.

Actually most people don't wanna fuck 5 yo.

Laws are dumb. We should go back to lynching people.

So in otherwords... a loser who should run the car with the garage door closed tonight?

KEK CONDEMS PEDOPHILIA

Two 9 year olds are 18 too desu

Hahaha

Pic related is the most accurate example of how women want to look on their wedding. Unfortunately all of them end looking ridiculous, as if they were cosplaying.

This guy knows.

That's because they instinctually sense that they are a degenerative couple.

Partnering where the male is more than 10 years older than the female have a higher risk of producing children with defects. Most notably autism.

medscape.com/viewarticle/846265

Defects are also greater when either of the parents are over 30

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paternal_age_effect
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Advanced_maternal_age

Unfortunatley for OP, similar defects occur in children of teenage mothers

autismspeaks.org/science/science-news/large-study-parent-age-autism-finds-increased-risk-teen-moms

So if we take this into consideration as well, we can see that the optimal breeding age is in the early twenties.

If we wanted a perfect world without disease and mental illness, then we would make it mandatory to marry at twenty and then forbid breeding past the age of 30

G-Ger ?

jesus christ is that megan fox