Tfw when cant get good italian food cause just because you decided to MAGA

Tfw when cant get good italian food cause just because you decided to MAGA.

Other urls found in this thread:

yelp.com/biz/café-8-1-2-honolulu-3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'll just leave this here incase you wanted to inquire of their menu.

Give them a break, last time Italians teamed up with Nazis it didn't go so well.

How would they know?

Go there. Eat. Leave.

Or. Go there, Eat, tell them you voted Trump, they throw you out, free meal.

IF YOU HAVE A LOVE FOR COCK YOU CANT EAT HERE

NO HOMOS!

you should now

RACIST!

Yeah because of the Italians

>refuse to bake for gays, discrimination
>refuse people of a different political ideology, a-ok
Lawsuit when? We won the election, this don't fly no more

Yeah. Mostly because of italians though.
They weren't much of an asset, but more of a weight dragging us down. Even conquered france was more useful.

Don't say anything, eat the meal. For the tip just write "$0 MAGA"

Anyone that puts politics over their food isn't making food that is that good

Why do Americans have such god awful handwriting?

But how would they know?

U.S. fags should stage a sit in with their MAGA hats.

Top kek. Based Jap is based.

Donald Trump won the Election so why the fuck should we care what Liberals think?

What are they gonna do, call Jews to arrest me for being a bad goy?

Get real.

"I donated all my money to Bernie so I can't tip"

>good Italian food
>Hawaii
I doubt you're missing much.
Save yourself the trouble and buy the same box of dried pasta they probably did and make your own Italian food.

mfw when i can make 1000x better italian food (its in my blood)

Italians are master race whites

ohh forgot to pic, well fuck it

Here Sup Forums, you can now write a review praising them for fighting against Trump's bigotry! Be sure to leave 5 stars across the board!

#LoveTrumpsHate #ImStillWithHer

yelp.com/biz/café-8-1-2-honolulu-3

10/10

>tip

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

>that juvenile, scrawled text

No fucking loss. Hope they get busted for health violations.

tfw you're Italian and know how easy
and cheap it is to make Italian food

More like shitler had a huge warboner and didn't listen to Mussolini when he said he needed another year to mobilize.

It's ok user, I thought it was a pretty funny joke.

I say let this Italian restaurant do what they want. For one thing they can't just know someone is a Trump supporter so it makes them look stupid. Their food, furniture, wiring, plumbing, and other services were probably all thanks to Trump supporters, so they're just living in a delusion. Just wait until a toilet starts overflowing and the plumber they hire sees that sign.

Unlike liberals Trump supporters don't need to cry bigotry and sue the business for refusing service. There are enough people this applies to that they could just be boycotted pretty easily.

>tfw your family never let you get spaghetti when you went out to eat as a kid because it's basically a scam
Still can't justify getting pasta when I go out to eat to this day.

Someone went ahead and made an unofficial Facebook page for them.

How the fuck are they supposed to know who I voted for?

>(((Italian))) restaurant
ftfy
I find the idea of an "Italian-American" voting for anyone but Trump highly suspicious.

Papa johns idiot

i live in honolulu i might stop by

Considering Tortellini lost against literal spearchuckers, I don't think that year would have helped much.

There's a difference between what we call a year and what Italians call a year.

Hitler wasn't going to wait until the 50s to declare war.

Mussolini didn't invade the USSR while still at war with GB

>>Italians are master race whites

Fucking hardly. Italians all have nigger blood, that's why they look "swarthy." If you don't believe me, look up Italian history, they use to be blonde haired, blue eyed, etc but then they were occupied by Muslims and Moors and their women all got blacked.

>tfw you voted Trump but don't tell

>walk in
>order
>eat my meal
>tip= MAGA
>take a huge shit in their bathroom on the way out
>take a picture of my big chocolate bowl snake and post in on their social media every day until I get tired of literal shit posting. Which would be never

Hey guys I'm stationed at Fort Shafter in Honololu.
Does Kek want me to take my ass here, eat, and then tell them I voted for trump?

>they use to be blonde haired, blue eyed, etc
That's wrong

>they were occupied by Muslims and Moors
Only the far south and Sicily were occupied

>when cant get good italian food

ummm, they have this restaurant everywhere now, it's called the olive garbage

Here's my review I wrote on the way to work.

Can i still go in and piss all over every surface of the restroom then call the health department and file a complaint?

>get good Italian food
>In a restaurant
>mfw
Italian food is perfect for home-cooking. It's easy, it's cheap, it's delicious.
If you buy Italian food, aside from a few foods that require appliances you usually don't have in your home (aka wood-fired stone oven for pizza), you're getting jewed.

>implying this isn't a ploy to drum up business

Just look at all the Trump supporters ITT talking about going there to "stick it to them."

>Italian Restaurant

The first hard rule we learn when travelling abroad is the following: there is no good Italian restaurants outside Italy (and often, at the northern border they are already something different).

So don't get fooled. You lost nothing.

always lookin for pizza. thanks, satan

>discriminating and excluding based on political views
That's fascism

In the North they have more blonde-haired blue-eyed features.

How would they even know if you voted for Trump?

I just take off my MAGA hat and swastika armband before I place my order. Once I'm done eating, I put them back on and light a cigarette. YOLO.

americans tend to wear their hearts on their sleeves. kinda like how everyone knows who is a vegan, or gay

No, it's capitalism you dumbass.
The only issue is that they outlawed it so if I can't do it they can't do it either.

Nice

Has to be more subtle or it will be immediately deleted.

Pic

>this was the height of American civilization

>be italian
>be shit at warfare
>lose or fuck up anything you try except cooking a decent meal
>resort to being passive-agressive in a country on another continent

It's no longer taught in our schools. Besides it just got in the way of gender studies, and post feminist underwater basket weaving classes.

Just lie and after you eat everything just say you were a volunteer for Trump's campaign.

>go eat there in maga hat
>get thrown out
>sue for political discrimination

They serve "italian stir fry". They're probably white ultra fusion cuisine hipsters who have never even been to Italy.

I should go here when i'm on holiday and shit in their sink.

Does kek will it?

Hey look, a poo in loo living in Britain.

>honolulu's cafè
>italian food

How did you know?

Can refuse to serve people based on political affiliation but can't refuse to serve people who are gay. What kind of world is this. I guess the loophole is ask the gay couple who they voted for and say yeah you can't get married here/eat this cake

I had a chuckle

SPAM marsala
SPAM bolognese
SPAM parmesan

>hes never had the lobster risotto

I could smell you from here...

Lol you dont even have to go there to file a complaint

Trumpfags want to take food out of poor people's mouths so they should get the same treatment. It would be good if every restaurant did this

do the japanese

checked, pic related is what MAGA is all about

>Cook some amcraoni
>heat up some domato sauce
>dump opato juice on brocioli

Italian food

>current year
>not understanding politics

Hillary literally wants to continue destroying the middle class like obama. You really think you'd be better in a world with only rich and poor?

god damn I fucking hate niggers

Trump is going to do much more harm to the middle class than Hillary or Obama could ever dream of doing. But that's not the point. Trump already has his surrogates going onto his state news agency Fox News to talk about getting rid of the entire food stamps program and starving out poor families because a study shows that a whopping 1% of the money going to it might be going to waste through fraud. he's already signaling his intentions of putting enormous hardships on the poor. This is on Trump voters and they should get a taste of their own medicine

what is kristallnacht?
gimme apetit for six hundred.

Obamacare=destroying the middle class. Fuck food stamps. They only give it to minorities anyways. It is extremely hard for a white person to get food stamps. I've known plenty of black peoples on food stamps and most try trading food for weed

>Italians all have nigger blood

source: your ass

I hate Rhode Island so much for this shit

Looks like they are in need of a health inspection.

Smart business decision, cutting your customer base in half.

>You cannot eat here!
>Proceed to order, get order, eat, and pay for the meal
>write on the cashier's receipt
>"You don't know who is a Turmp supporter, you're simply waving an invisible magic wand saying "pls no cum here" Well I just walked right in and got myself some good ole' pastanigger cuisine. See you when we retake Italy for ourselves, Alfredo."

prove to me that the person that put that note there was not the same person who took the picture as well as proving to me that the person who put that note there without a shadow of a doubt was indeed the person running whatever it was put on