Waah blacks are stoopid

>waah blacks are stoopid

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3321924/It-pays-good-maths-Nigerian-professor-solves-156-year-old-Riemann-problem-scoop-1million-prize.html

Sup Forums literally btfo

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3321924/It-pays-good-maths-Nigerian-professor-solves-156-year-old-Riemann-problem-scoop-1million-prize.html
claymath.org/millennium-problems/riemann-hypothesis
qz.com/552327/the-nigerian-mathematics-genius-who-fooled-the-british-media/
aperiodical.com/2015/11/riemann-hypothesis-not-proved/
bls.gov/news.release/hsgec.nr0.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=H2jMuvvtWpY
gizmodo.com/sorry-the-riemann-hypothesis-has-almost-certainly-not-1743014788
reuters.com/article/us-usa-court-affirmativeaction-idUSKCN0Z91N3
www1.udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/30years/Rushton-Jensen30years.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He probably stole the research and killed the real winner

Look when some nigger develops faster than light travel we can call it even.

Until then fuck off.

Mathematician here. The proof is complete bullshit, don't bother even reading the article.

>dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3321924/It-pays-good-maths-Nigerian-professor-solves-156-year-old-Riemann-problem-scoop-1million-prize.html

> 2015

Okay...

>dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3321924/It-pays-good-maths-Nigerian-professor-solves-156-year-old-Riemann-problem-scoop-1million-prize.html

Gimme the "proof" please. Even if it's false, there might be good ideas.

Proof:

"AYO HOL UP
SO YOU BE SAYIN
I CAN GET A MILLION DOLLAZ
FO MATHS AND SHEEEIT"

It's no longer available online, it seems. This was almost two years ago, mind you.

its funny, i work in mathematics at a fairly high level uni , and i have never, ever seen a competent

black person

not once, not a single time in 35 years
competent or brilliant poo in loos ? lots and lots of them, brilliant jews? lots of them, brillaint gooks? lots of them

but niggers? not once

of course I would give anybody the benefit of doubt but if I had to bet on a nigger or a underwater sea monkey, it would be the sea monkey

According to wiki it hasn't been solved. I'm going to go out on a limb and trust wikipedia over dailymail.

Well proofs like this are pretty huge and contain a ton of stuff the the layperson just won't get but if you check the Clay Institute website (the place that doles out the money for that stuff) you will see that they still list the problem as unsolved.

here is the website btw
claymath.org/millennium-problems/riemann-hypothesis

qz.com/552327/the-nigerian-mathematics-genius-who-fooled-the-british-media/

Subhuman anglos get tricked by nigerian price

Did they say that he would get a deposit of $4000 via wire transfer if he solved it?

No fucking shit, there are no black people in your country, I bet you never saw a black person working at McDonald's either.

What people don't realize is that blacks aren't all millennial teenagers in shitty urban communities, and by the time they reach their mid 30s most of them wise up like anyone else.

This is fucking fake. It hasn't been solved yet.

aperiodical.com/2015/11/riemann-hypothesis-not-proved/

There have been dozens of partially valid and/or debunked proofs for this, the article literally says the jury is still out on this one. meaningless.

also this

>just one black
>l-look guys, blacks are smart, too!

Sure thing, bitch boy

He did not solve anything his name is not even in the wikipedia entry. If you want to shill for blacks make sure you have correct informations. Do not make bold baseless claims like niggers do.

Do not even believe this shitty article. He was provably wrong. He just tried to cash in the little nigger. He obvioulsy failed at that too.

>2 posts by this id

White people proven dumber than black people

>In October 2014, 68.4 percent of 2014 high school graduates were enrolled in colleges or universities, the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics reported today. Recent high school graduates not enrolled in college in October 2014 were almost twice as likely as enrolled graduates to be working or looking for work (72.7 percent compared with 37.9 percent).

>The college enrollment rate of Asians (86.1 percent) was higher than for recent black (70.9 percent), white (67.3 percent), and Hispanic (65.2 percent) graduates.

bls.gov/news.release/hsgec.nr0.htm

White people have been downgraded in the race/intelligence scale, now being only marginable better than Hispanics.

White people now are dragging the standards and the statistics down, and so they have been proven to be dumber than black people, even with all the racism in the world society. It's predicted that in the future Hispanics will overtake whites and put them at the last place in the race/intelligence scale.

Picture related.

quod erat demonstrandum

youtube.com/watch?v=H2jMuvvtWpY

>quod erat demonstrandum
whenever i see some first year kuk writing this on his paper, i instantly mark him harder just to fuck with him.

only pretentious fags write q.e.d

By the time they reach their mid 30s most are in jail for life

Neil deGrasse Tyson has an extremely high IQ and he says this.

there are plenty of black people, but they don't get past middle school because we select the bad performers there

there's literally no black people in our universities

lol undergrad math students are meme tier as it is

this is seriously retarded propaganda.

My final fuck you pic to you pathetic Sup Forums racists.

>intellegence is measured by academic attendance
>intellegence is measured by completion of college
>what is affirmative action

If black people are so smart, why the hell is Africa such a shithole

>getting this mad

lmao, low IQ nigger

>dailymail
>2015
>leaf
saged

Literally 1 google search

>people falling for a nigerian scams

gizmodo.com/sorry-the-riemann-hypothesis-has-almost-certainly-not-1743014788

>The Clay Mathematical institute has neither confirmed nor denied that Dr Enoch has officially solved the problem

So...a retarded nigger is claiming to have solved a complex problem, with no proof, no peer reviewed agreement or investigation at all.

Wow, sure btfo me.

Wasn't this the guy who provided some flawed solution which was nebulous enough to be taken into consideration.

Critics pointed out who damaging politically correct eggheads can be who are desperate to point and scream that black geniuses exists.

so.. nigger.. why don't you stop b8ing?

>anecdotal
>outlier

/op/ B T F O
B
T
F
O

>story from November 2015
>still hasn't been given the prize nor has his proof been confirmed
>Sup Forums """"""BTFO"""""""
>HOLDIT.jpg

My brother used to tutor that guy in calculus. He said he was really smart and nice. I'm sad to see him creating anti white propaganda.

I would be extremely happy if black people were intelligent. It would mean less robberies, murder, better economy for everyone.

WE ALL KNOW THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN

>randomly get a high score in a multiple-choice test
>HE'S A GENIUS

"IQ tests" are fucking stupid, anyone who uses them to assess INDIVIDUAL intelligence is a retard. They only have value when estimating an society or subculture's intelligence at large.

>9fag
Great, stay there you retarded mongol

This.

The funny thing about IQ is that whites and blacks have a similar ratio of supergenius and superretard outliers.

Asians and Ashkenazis have higher averages but less outliers.

Based blacks are always welcome in Sup Forumss ranks.

>This has led to critics claiming the story is a hoax and MailOnline has contacted the professor for more information.

>not good for measuring individual intelligence
>good for measuring intelligence of many individuals

Actually this checks out since there's more data to draw a conclusion from, but it still seems fundamentally flawed.

>2017
>Still admiting that Literature, """"""(((peace)))"""""" and economics are Nobel prize fields.

If you have 1000 people from City A and 1000 people from City B and you give all of them IQ tests and it turns out City A has a 10 point higher average IQ than City B, then that's a good indicator that there may be a difference in intelligence between the two cities for some reason. However, the score of a single individual does not necessarily prove that individual is specifically more intelligent than others, as intelligence is an extremely complex set of capabilities that cannot be distilled down to one simple numeric score. There are too many factors that can affect the score itself and too many ways in which intelligence itself can be expressed for which there is not always a clear objective means to measure it.

>college enrollment equals intelligence

I know you don't live in the US but recently the Supreme Court ruled that universities can admit students with lower scores based on race.

reuters.com/article/us-usa-court-affirmativeaction-idUSKCN0Z91N3

>muh theory of multiple intelligences
T. neger.

can someone explain to me if ancestry dna kits are a scam or not

>City A has a 10 point higher average IQ than City B, then that's a good indicator that there may be a difference in intelligence
>intelligence is an extremely complex set of capabilities that cannot be distilled down to one simple numeric score

Yeah, I think this is why it seems fundamentally flawed to me. Because the intelligence of an entire group is even more complex than individual intelligence (as there are many individuals whose intelligence will not be accounted for).

If it's flawed on an individual level, you can't say the bell curve is valid. You sound like a 95 IQ who thinks he's smart and the IQ test is wrong, but still wants to believe in Asian superiority. Or a white dude living in Japan doing the same shit.

Everything about your post screams "retarded leaf shitposter who doesn't understand the discussion".

Lol.

Do you even IQ?

>non argument
Not an argument.

www1.udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/30years/Rushton-Jensen30years.pdf

The science is settled.

Really, though, what reason would there be for all ethnic populations, separated for tens of thousands of years, to have the same average IQ distributions?

>Live in shitholes with no future let alone food
>Have no real job, just sit around fucking off more or less
>Thousands of years of history and learning in the white man's tongues are at literally the planet's disposal
>Surprised when someone figures something out
The only good leaf is a dead leaf

>IQ test says nothing about the intelligence of individuals since intelligence is too complex a subject to be broken down into one simply numerical score
>IQ test says something about groups of individuals because intelligence is no longer too complex a subject to be broken down into a simple numerical score

You can't say "IQ is a bad measurement of intelligence for individuals but it's still valid for groups of individuals" without sounding like you scored a low IQ but still want to believe you're racially superior.

He did not solve it. Daily Mail judenpresse

>nigerian mathematician
>solve any problem I want
>$1 million starting

Stop proving me wrong, goy!!!

HEY KEKPOSTERS, YOU CAN STOP POSTING OR AT LEASE SAGE, story is bullshit, ooga booga didn't solve shit.

>HEY KEKPOSTERS

I cringed. Die.

Wtf this must be new since when did Sup Forums remplace cuck with kek? "baka" and "sempai" is fine, but this?

Nobody was talking to (you) faggot.

Praise cuck. It's good they did. Kuk needs some love too.

That is fucking retarded. The best people should get in, not the most diverse.

>However, The Clay Mathematical institute has neither confirmed nor denied that Dr Enoch has officially solved the problem, simply saying it does not comment on solutions to the Millennium Problems.

Fields Medal.

I need not say any more.

>(you) complaining about cringe and then posting this
Yeah, go play in traffic for a little while