When did Sup Forums become so pro-Israel? When were we so thoroughly infiltrated by the JIDF?

When did Sup Forums become so pro-Israel? When were we so thoroughly infiltrated by the JIDF?

Other urls found in this thread:

jpost.com/Middle-East/Report-Israel-treating-al-Qaida-fighters-wounded-in-Syria-civil-war-393862
youtube.com/watch?v=Rr73HfTthOE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

when we stopped being children and realized Israel is the only real democracy in the middle-east and they BTFO of Mudshits, which makes them our greatest ally.

When Trump got elected. Since Trump loves Israel and Sup Forums already invested so much of their time into him, rather than say they hate Trump now they say that they love Israel.

IM SORRY...TONY THE SHETLAND PONY, WONT BE SINGING TONIGHT...HE'S A LITTLE HOARSE.

With the rise of our new Glorious Leader Trump we have finally accepted Israel's role as our greatest ally :^)

Because Jews>Mudslimes
Not by much, but still

They're shilling at levels that shouldn't even be possible. I fear something big is about to happen. VERY VERY BIG.

>When did Sup Forums become so pro-Israel?

It didn't, we're being astroturfed by AIPAC shills.

They will shit up the board for a month, leave thinking they have irreversibly altered the board culture, and then check back five minutes later to see we're back to normal.

Fuck off, Jews. No amount of damage control is going to make up for the mistakes you've made, or postpone the reckoning to come.

i am asking same question. what the fuck happened?

As soon as they realized that Trump was a jew lover.

but that's not and you should get gassed

stormweeny plz, Israel is pivotal to world and there isn't anything wrong with Jews, you stormtards blame them for your inability to get laid and find a job

>jew shill
>post ends in 9/11

Pottery.

My main problem with Israel has always been that they fuck up the surrounding region, not the idea of a country for Jews itself. And now Muslims come to Europe instead. If Muslims were gone Israel would be a better alternative to a Muslim country, but if its continued existence pushes all the surrounding region North then I'm against it.

If you aren't a complete newfag you should've realized that the demographic of Sup Forums got completely BTFO last winter when moot and leddit raided us.

Shittons of Sup Forums migrated to two plus 2 chan

I'm not a Jew shill but holy shit what are the odds

I've always supported Israel because Israel is the last facist nation on earth.

WTF YOU JUST GAVE ME A SEIZURE! WHATS YOUR LAWYERS NAME?

Wtf when did I become attracted to mares

Sup Forums has always been Pro-Israel and the Jewish people. We only hate the Globalist SJW Jews like Bernie Sanders and Bill Maher.

You mean 8 chan?

Mort Goldsteinberg
>pic related
it's him
he's very good at his job

>tfw nostalgic for JIDF tricks
this place really has changed

Jew Goldstein

Around the time we worked out that having a target instead of a diaspora was a much better deal for us in the long run

first post worst post

Sup Forums has been cucked by trump ad alex jones running train on "muh beliefs". the worst part is that Sup Forums has done it
>for free

Trump's slave army will do whatever their emperor tells of them, they are truly mindless. So it is no surprise they rationalize everything he does.

The Semites are as bad as each other

golly gee mr how did you get past the word filter

>Since Trump loves Israel
No he fucking does not.

/leftypol/ is spamming that Trump is pro-Israel when his foreign policy is objectively anti-Israel. This has been debunked repeatedly by many prominent Anti-Zionists and the only people still repeating it are concern trolls.

YOU HAVE BEEN FUCKING DEBUNKED STOP SPREADING THIS LIE. TRUMP IS NOT PRO-ISRAEL.

They're going to use this UN resolution to take over New Zealand.

The elites have been transferring their wealth here and buying up a lot of property. They're probably going to use us as a safe haven during the coming struggles. I thought we would be safe, but it looks like they're planning to conquer us first.

Our (((prime minister))) resigned recently, and extremely suddenly and suspiciously. He got out just in time, looks like.

We have no defensive capabilities. Our former prime minister downgraded our airforce to almost nothing. Our navy consists of two ships. We have no nuclear program. We are isolated. Our economy relies greatly on export. We are already struggling in the wake of the Kaikoura earthquake. We never fully recovered from the Christchurch earthquakes. There is so much they could do to fuck us over.

Please, help us.

you do realize that Netanyahu came himself when Trump got elected, don't you? I've never seen that sick fuck happier.

we've always been pro israel. let all jews live in Israel and have their nationalist state while staying out of ours.

Trump is pro-Israel.

> Hurr durr its debunked because leftists say it
>"your logic"

Redditfugees fell for the "my specific brand of Jews are based" meme. The irony is they don't even agree on what brand that is. Sometimes it's Zionists, sometimes it's Orthodox, sometimes it's the controlled opposition that shows up in their twitter feeds.

>trump supporters are this delusional

NZ, I promise you, WE will help you out should Israel intend to strike.
See

You're a good dad, Britain.

Well, I know I ain't been around in the last few years for ya, but that doesn't mean I don't love ya.
Besides, no fucking stinking Jew picks on MY kid and gets away with it.
Get your brother and the shotgun, we're going duck hunting tonight.

>Israel is the only real democracy in the middle-east

Completely irrelevant to anything. Also Iraq became democratic, and it's still a shithole

> they BTFO of Mudshits

Wrong. Only thing Israel does is kill 12 year olds with rocks and knifes. They actually help islamists destabilize countries run by secular dictators who keep the peace like Assad

>we

fuck off, kike

jpost.com/Middle-East/Report-Israel-treating-al-Qaida-fighters-wounded-in-Syria-civil-war-393862

Israel helps Al'Quaeda fighters

>when we

Literally not an argument. Keep carrying water for the enemy faggots, Trump's going to destroy Israel.

Israel relationship with it's greatest ally

Like I think all of these claims aren't even disputed, you can find them on wikipedia even, but whitewashed

Is that Alice?

:^)

Shift in priorities. Sup Forums started caring more about muslims than zionist jews. Zionist jews are against muslims, so Sup Forums supports them.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Holy fuck, sauce?

Funny thing, you can be pro-Trump and anti-Israel at the same time. You people should try it.

As if any of us have ever had a president who we agreed with on everything. Fuck Israel with a spiked bat, but doesn't dissuade me from backing the Donald.

Sup Forums was always pro-Israel, you fucking newfag!

Alice who?

took about five of these.

watch him say that Trump never means what he says lol

Right around the rise of Milo and the (((alt-)))right

he's a kike; don't worry about sauce

Real holocaust is coming. Taking its sweat ass time though.

>it's 6 gorillion D chess, goy
>Trump is the second coming of Hitler, just ignore the fact that everyone in his social circle is jewish

aka missAlice
How many world famous internet "models" named Alice do you think there are?

>only real democracy
At the cost of stability in the middle east. It is an established yet unpresented fact that Jews in Israel treat the Palestinians there terribly. It is the presence of Israel and its arrogance that provokes more terror than anything else

This is the latest cognitive dissonance meme from Sup Forums get it quick

Good goyim, focus on the Muslims and fight each other. Greater Israel is good for the world, yes.

JIDF, plz.

Never. We've just pretended to support it when CTR attacked. Otherwise, we know that Israel is full of shit terrorist state.

Or, alternatively, you could kill yourself

Merchant truly is our greatest ally!

Yes, watch me correctly demolish your point by stating that Trump's actions tell a very different story from his twitter feed.

I'm objectively right, and you can still not find any evidence that I'm wrong that isn't a content-free meme or a tweet.

Explain to me how refusing to fight Israel's war in Syria is pro-Israel? You understand that if Syria doesn't fall, the noose tightens around their neck, right?

Please, work hard this time, I'd like an actual argument instead of you admitting that I'm right by not posting one.

Based on what? Faggot

No, it's not her.

Trump built his fortune with the help of a convicted Jewish mobster, he's always been in bed with shady jews. He's promised more aid to Israel, and his children are married to jews. How could you possibly believe Trump is anything but pro-Israel.

Omlette au fromage.

Trump is pro-Israel. The new rash of Sup Forumssters are all sucking the God Emperor's circumsised schlong, so, as you can imagine, they are mildly Jewed.

They will learn. They only need to become more redpilled than they are.

Pic related. An example of the truth these people need.

It's not that I'm really "Pro Israel". It's that I seriously fucking hate muslims and therfore hate Palestine.

Sup Forums isn't pro-Israel from what I have seen. Despite how strongly some faggots try to push that agenda.

die in a fire, kike

Yeah it's just hard to tell where the national jews end and the NWO jews begin

Because those things are all trivial. What matters is geopolitics. The Israelis and the Qataris have literally put fifteen years worth of time and effort into Syria because Syria has to collapse in order for them to get a real shot at Iran.

If Iran reaches nukes before they can bring them down, Israel ceases to exist as a political entity, all but guaranteed.

So Trump, by refusing to fight Assad, by refusing to support ISIS, by refusing to fight the Russians in Syria, is objectively fucking Israeli interests up by a decade and a half.

The clock is ticking here, Iran IS working on those nukes, and if they get them, Israel's expansion period is over.

But YOU would have me believe that because Trump's daughter is fucking a Jew, the fact that he's just condemned Israel to a slow death is somehow Zionism. Because that's what this is. Refusing to fight Syria is one huge step closer to Israel's isolation and nuclear annihilation.

Trump is friends with a bunch of Jews, oh huu huu huu, he was also friend with Hillary Clinton before he broke her nose and destroyed her life. Return to reality people, Trump is ruthless and his actions spell the end of the kikes.

Actually, he used to hang out with both Italian and Jewish wise guys and then the Russian mob when they moved into Brooklyn and Jersey in the late 1990's. That's where he established his Russian connection and future love for Putin.

>Folke Bernadotte saves thousands of jews during WW2
>appointed bu the UN as a mediator for the Israel-Palestine shitshow
>gets assassinated by a group of jews
>entirely pointless since they didn't even intend to contest the decision
>nobody is prosecuted
>ever
>shooter gets hired as the bodyguard of Israel's president
>cell leader becomes Israel's PM
>they hand out fucking medals to the israeli terrorist groups, including that one
>mock him on national TV
>not even an apology
Jews, like muslims (semites) are tribal hypocrites and a detriment to any civilization.

>Trump is friends with a bunch of Jews, oh huu huu huu, he was also friend with Hillary Clinton before he broke her nose and destroyed her life. Return to reality people, Trump is ruthless and his actions spell the end of the kikes.

Trump's only friends are himself, money and ass-sucking. Anyone who provides him with it will have his favor.

He doesn't have any political ideologies.

you're an idiot. and a try-hard idiot at that which makes it more embarrassing.

>says the country responsible for Aleppo

Can't we leave the Jews outta this ?
youtube.com/watch?v=Rr73HfTthOE

>he was also friend with Hillary Clinton before he broke her nose and destroyed her life
lol. i'm sure that special prosecutor will be appointed just as soon as he gets in office, right?

>Lose the argument BADLY
>Huu huu you're an idiot a-a-a-a-a-and you blew me out SO hard that you actually didn't huu huu

Yeah, about what I expected. Come back any time, I never get tired of winning.

I hope so, but he certainly wasn't a plant there to win the race for her, which is the same sort of nonsense you dipshits were saying months ago.

An uninteresting theory not borne out by the facts since he didn't take huge corporate donations. Trump wants an actual legacy, not money and shallow adoration. That means actually accomplishing something in office.

>Trump is ruthless and his actions spell the end of the kikes
no he isn't. Trump loves Israel and wishes to protect them at all costs. he recognizes the Jewish people are our greatest allies against the Muslim threat

Kek at all this delusion
What a dumb faggot

Right about the same time Islam put its cock up your British ass.

Your country is going to be dragged out of your disgusting Jewish fingers, Chaim, and there isn't a fucking thing you can do about it.

Keep dreaming Ahmed

>An uninteresting theory not borne out by the facts since he didn't take huge corporate donations. Trump wants an actual legacy, not money and shallow adoration. That means actually accomplishing something in office.

It's an opinion based on his actions. You are a fool to think that someone like Trump is a champion of democratic values. As for donations he sure act like he owe a lot of favors to corporate interests. Or maybe he's trying to gain them.

They seem to forget that Jesus and all His disciples were Jewish, that Jews wrote the whole Bible, and that everyone who ever wrote the Bible, including the new testament, was Torah observant.

Well he's got a pretty weird way of showing it, by all but assuring the destruction of their country in the next 15-20 years.

>Muslim threat
Gahahaha, great, you go ahead and believe that. As long as you're supporting Trump it's not my business why, but when you see that mushroom cloud envelop Tel Aviv, remember me.

Kike can't argue, so he desperately hopes that his delusions of a future for his degenerate civilization are true.
Good for you. But in reality, the Syrians won this one hard, and pounded your mercenaries' teeth out. Next up, fissile material for Iran!

No, it isn't. It's an opinion that you already had that you are now desperately scrabbling to justify because you don't want to be wrong. Trump hasn't taken shit from corporations and he isn't a corporate stooge either. His cabinet picks were uniformly good on their own merits, the fact that they happen to be rich people isn't an argument.

You're low-information and thinking like a leftist.

Literally zero relevance to the present situation. Israel will be destroyed, and its destruction will solve most of our problems internationally.