Europe is not taking the brunt of refugees. This is a fact.your opinions are extreme

Europe is not taking the brunt of refugees. This is a fact.your opinions are extreme.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2cICJT4Zzl0
youtube.com/watch?v=vSg4gBi7heY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>themuslimheroes
into the trash it goes

How about Syrians stop producing so many children in a small country in the damn desert?

Europe shouldn't need to take any. There are plenty of other mussie neighbors not on your list who can take them.

>stand with aleppo
good try shekelstein

Muslim rapefugees should go to Muslim shitholes. Any number going to a civilized country is too many.

Remember when Christian Lebanon took in hundreds of thousands of Muslim refugees who then started massacring Christians (and each other) and started a 15-year civil war, after which the Christian population of lebanon had shrunk to 40-45%?

I do.

As it should be. If war broke out in Australia, would you expect Pakistan or Turkey to take us in or would it make more sense for America or England to help us?

Why should it take any refugees? If the people in some shithole country decided to turn it into a flaming shithole, why should other countries care? Let them burn their country to the ground, then the surviving idiots will have a choice - rebuild the country or die from starvation.

AT THE MOMENT
you do realize that there are plans to increase it to what 3 million? then do we get to slap a sticker on us and say "look at us"

Only 5 muslim countries out of 50. And you want eevery country in Europe to take in rapefugees. Yep that sound like degenerate logic.

We're taking more than we're obliged to. Which is 0.

>refugees staying neighbouring countries
That's exactly what they meant when they made the 1951 refugee convention tbqh

>refugees should be sent hundreds of miles away for asylum
ask yourself why this makes any sense for once. I know the "secret" answer is that this is just a social justice agenda being pushed, but besides this obvious nonsense why would this occur?

Moving citizens to a country whose culture is extremely different from their native country's culture is completely illogical and will only cause problems (as it causes problems today).

First Post Best Post

they can produce them if they want to. they should just be allowed to die instead of becoming the burden of other countries

Europe shouldn't take ANY, because international law clearly states that the first neutral country a refugee enters is required to take him.

>most women aren't raped
>your opinions are extreme.

What ever happened to standing your ground and accepting your fate?
I was poor at the beginning of this year, 30k in debt and thinking of killing myself. Why wasn't anyone helping by giving me free money?
In 2004 I was jumped by 4 niggers and had my head kicked into the cement repeatedly until I was bleeding out of my nostrils and ears. I probably suffered brain damage which went undiagnosed as I was uninsured and poor. I had to continue living in that neighborhood for years. Why didn't anyone help me escape?
Oh right, it's because I don't bitch about these things or demand freebies or some such ridiculous shit. The idea of getting free help from anyone never even crossed my fucking mind.
Any """"man"""" who has the audacity to demand help from strangers should be killed, no exceptions.

Who cares if shitskins take in shitskins.
If even one sand nigger refugee comes to Europe or America that's to many.

Let them all die in the hell they made for themselves.

Trump will liberate you soon.
also, checked.

Any number greater than 0 is too many.

Really makes you think, if something like that will happen in Sweden

Fuck this convention. Fuck the libshits who sucked this convention out of their syphilitic dicks. Fuck the UN, which is no more than a breeding ground for these libshits. If there's a fire on a submarine, the most effective way to put it out is to isolate the burning section. Build the fucking walls around Middle East and do not allow anybody out.

Whos making these meme posts. What is your goal here? Dont you realize poltards are resilient as fuck and dont buy your BS?

Don't you realize these images are being shared and pushed through mainstream social media?

>Israel: 0
>Saudi Arabia: 0

People make these kinds of half assed meme posts on here 24/7. (((Someone))) is going through the effort to shill this crap. Dont tell me its just trolls.

This is the truth. Deal with it.

>a leppo
What the fuck's a leppo?

>have rule that asylum seekers that dont register in the first safe country will be sent back
>dont enforce rule
>population gets angry
>lose votes
Still not sure if its incompetence or corruption or both

You do realise that Australia doesn't really have any neighbours, right?

wasn't brexit supposed to stop the rapefugees?

Fuck off faggot kys

USA did nothing to help the refugees even though they started this mess but continue to talk like they are saints making big sacrifices to help.

Why should we have to take in any?

Syria doesn't border on Europe and we're not the ones who caused the war.

Pretty sure Europe has taken over 3 million.

There were only 18 million. Nothing compared to Nigeria or Bangladesh or Taiwan or Korea.

No, it's supposed to stop the Slav invasion.

Losing votes and power is the best case scenario. How about
>you import millions of rapefugees
>they breed like cockroaches
>they all vote for you because you give them welfare
>you enjoy unrestricted powers and steal as much money and resources as you can
>the original population dies away or gets killed by shitskins and niggers who are "kangz n sheet" now
>the country starts sliding into shithole
>you pack your shit and get away from the country before it collapses.

Saudi Arabia has 400,000 Syrians.

t. Schlomo Shekelstein

Sweden alone has more than that, lmao

>arbitrarily cut off before Germany

Nice meme

Everybody else kind of fucked you guys over desu. If anything America should be taking the most out of western countries.

there should have never been this many niggers alive in the first place.

Sweden has like 110,000.

FP always BP
If there were no muslims, then there wouldn't be any fucking issue right now

Mohammed started this mess some 1300 years ago.

>the leaf

Eh, It did originally start as a rebellion for the sake of democracy than spiralled out of control.

WE WUZ HEROES

Did I say anything untrue?

bull shit.

There were only some construction workers who already happened to be in Saudi Arabia when shit started to happen.
And most of them were kicked out.

Underated

I'm starting to get a bit jealous. Europe is finally rebelling against this bullshit once and for all, meanwhile us Murrifats are still whining and complaining about how we didn't get our first snake president.

fucking british mudshits always have a stupid fucking comment, don't they?

Why does Syria have so many black males of fighting age?

Typical racist burger.

It doesn't matter if it's 3 million or 300, the European governments have no right to let dune coons steal the native populations resources.

Syrians don't want to go to Israel.

>most of them were already in Saudi Arabia

True. They're still burdened with 400,000 people that were supposed to leave and in a time when they're in economic turmoil. Source on them forcing people out? Where'd they send them?

At least you lot aren't blood thirsty leeches who dismember people for farting.

I wouldn't even mind "refugees" that much if they went back to their home country once the conflict is over.

But surprise surprise, pretty much everyone "fleeing" from war wants to stay here indefinitely.

Poorer countries don't have this problem, all they have to do is set up some tents and wait for the problem to fix itself.

Doesn't mean Europe should take that much - have muslim countries take care of their fellow muslims. I don't see you complaining about the saudis taking their share, or the iranians, or the chinese, or zimbabwe, or every fucking other country than a european one. We have a muslim problem here, a problem that cannot be solved by getting more muslims.

The ones in the gulf are overstays without refugee status but there's still hundreds of thousands of them. They're expected to work for a living like any human being should instead of relying on gibs like in Europe.

If you put a shit into the toilet, everything is fine.
But if you put it on the table, then something is not right.

Fuck them.
We have enough muzzies.
You can thank us that you now have the chance to be more culturally enriched.

I'm curious, how many did Israel take in?

>Where'd they send them?

Back to Syria.
Not all of it is a war zone.

I'd rather die in a war zone than go to Turkey or Pakistan... or any mudslime country.

no that was the meme farrage sold everyone on. that and the money would be spent on healthcare.

Honestly this whole thing is bizarre. There were countless conflicts in the past in Africa and Asia and we did take in thousands of refugees but nothing on this scale. 5 million died during the 2nd Congo civil war alone and Europe wasn't blacked. All of Syria has been depopulated.

No one cares England. One is one too many. Please comitt suicide.

there is no designated responsibility to take in refugees caused by foreign affairs

Kys faggot

pakistan is housing 1.6 million pakistani refugees.

wew lad

They're Afghanis.

Another stupid thing is those millions of refugees in surrounding countries get very little aid from Europe becasue all our focus has to go to pampering the lucky few who made it to Western Europe leaving nothing to whose left behind.

Things would have been far more humane overall if we had less refugees.

Yet they're taking enough to suffer for it.

Fuck off.

Real refugees stay close to their country because they want to come back
This only ilustrates that Sup Forums is rigth
The scum coming to Europe have other reasons, like taking advantage from our system

Are you a retard? Pakistan took in 3 million from Afghanistan alone before they even stated going to Europe.

>Europe not taking enough refugee

But why, WHY

Why should they take any refugees? Why do they have to? Who says that they do?

I think his point is "Afghans" and northern Pakistani's are pretty much the same ethnic group.

It's like Netherlands taking in Belgians during WW1.
It was only to be expected.

At least those are actual refugees, not criminals and gibsmedats.

When was this?

youtube.com/watch?v=2cICJT4Zzl0

I think it was after black September.

Thanks, I'll look it up

Kek at comment. Fucking reeee at the vid.

You're forgetting how many refugees Europe, especially Germany took right after WW2. It was quite a bit more than 3 million

Nice try sand-nigger in England. How many has Iran & Saudi Arabia taken in? 0

Yeah, but those were your own people you dumbfuck, not some analphabetic mudslim sandniggers, who normally live in tribes, not even in nation. Kill yourself antifa kick

last time i checked europe wasnt a zoo so we are not taking animals

and how many are in germany and france?

OP, they have to go back

>leaf

>"""""""""REFUGEES"""""""""

youtube.com/watch?v=vSg4gBi7heY

France only has about 11,000 documented refugees. There could be more but not that much more. Nowhere near as much as Germany with a minimum of 600,000 and Sweden with 110,000.

Lebanese Civil War Wikipedia. Also the creation of the State of Israel was kind of a cause of it.
>Jews create Israel with UN support.
>Both fuck Palestine in the ass
>Palestinian refugees go to Christian/Muslim Lebanon
>Refugees intervene and create even more tension.
>Civil War
But pol is racist uninformed and we dont know shit rite?