Total Frat Move: Trump Edition

Hey guys. A "Chad" here. I want to thank you guys for getting Donald trump elected and getting me blue eyed deep in puss.

My brothers and I just generally drink and watch sports, but when trump came around we went full Maga. Why?

It pissed off the "I'm poor and liberal" crowd, the hats look bet, and liberal girls wanted up be around us to argue because they are bitches and love to argue. They'd have their little runt beta guy "friend" who was like a yes man trying to get ass. So we'd get loud and argue at parties eventually girls would want to fuck cause we are acting totally alpha compared to the fuckbois.

Then trump won... And the pussy dam broke loose bros. all these broken hearted liberal sloots needed consoling and the betas were just as whiny.

In the end we won and got pussy.

And great hats.

Thanks bros

Glad to see you are having sex with strong aryan women and not nigresses. Keep going and marry when you're old enough, a NEET like me could never do it, but it would make me happy knowing the white race is continuing.

That's nice.

I complain about Chad but I don't hate Chad. Chad is often a really cool dude.

I'm not in direct competition with Chad. I'm a spergy omega in competition with those faggy liberals beta-orbiting those girls.

And they just got BTFO'd lel.

>fuckbois
This is a CTR shill. Only knob slobbing gays say "fuckbois."

These chicks look like fridges

The white hat is perfect frat-wear. You'll probably see frat dudes wearing them 30 years from now the same way they wear Reagan-Bush shirts.

>premarital sex
>partying
>alchohol
Fucking degenerates. Off yourselves

Thanks
Okay
That's the joke
Nah
We all degerates. Atleast we are honest about it. Tell me you don't like rim jobs

Take your "thanks" and shove it up your ass degenerate.

>Nah

well what the fuck is that supposed to mean you retard

Wtf this is the dumbest shill I ever heard. Why are you still doing this the election is over.

But okay I'll play along.
OMG CHAD IS GETTING PUSSY REEEEEE
I HEAT TRUMP NOW

I'm a Chad too my pic

....you're welcome

Don't be salty boys, these Chads are just living the way you guys wish you could.

Just don't be a nigger and settle down eventually.

Is Trump a Chad?

>these Chads are just living the way you guys wish you could
Most autists probably just want the one gf and NEVER have to deal with other girls EVER again kek.

This. I just want to find a pure girl to marry and I'll never look at any girl besides her ever again
I'd rather be a virgin for life than to live the meaningless sinful life of a degenerate

Was Dom really in TFM? I haven't been able to find him on IMDb, but he said in a video that he was gonna be in it.

This, but I know the chances of this happening is very low, I it is best to focus on other matters.

Doing God's work. Maybe they will see the error of their ways.

No problem bruh

Nah
Yes. Fucks bitches, dumps them when he gets bored, is loud and in great shape We don't really care. We just used Maga to get laid bro

you're welcome bro
everything is about dick
it's the hidden truth of this society
we are still under Dick religion
i'm glad you enjoy it
we erected Dick against rotten cunt and it is a service to MANkind

>best to focus on other matters.
Very good advice for attracting a gril.
Do what makes you happy, and you will attract a girl who does the same.

>tfw this post is literally you

uh no you skipped a bunch of necessary steps
do what makes you happy, what you ooze power while doing, and what has groups built upon the interest for
girls will see the buzz, or be interested already in this activity for themselves, and then they'll see the guy sweeping the floor with everyone else in the room
that'd better be you
but that will only happen if that activity is your thing
if your thing is timestamp collecting you're fucked
it has to be powerful

>Nah
alright, confirmed alpha
chad worthington :D

Gracias hombre
Sweet
Trumps a boss. We weren't the only fraternity to do it either.

Way I figure, we helped him get elected and he got us laid

What's surprised me the most here, is like you guys are pretty much the same as us on your views

Sorrt 'brah' vut your attempts at masculity are pitfull. Just be true to yourself that you're gay.

You're gay for wanting 'experienced and more mature men' to guide you

You're gay for idolizing black men in sports

You're gay for thinking you measure up.

Pic related. What the fuck have you built cuck? I will stomp on your lifeless corpse.

>in great shape
Fuck off LARPfag Trump's obese

I was president of the largest fraternity at the 2nd largest school in the US. You sound like a faggot shill.

>electric
6/10
I replied

Instant torque
No transmission

What have you built judgmental faggot. I can already see you are a weak frat chad. I have had news people with salaries paid to talk about me. What do you have? Buy a $30k harley you have 1% knowlege on how it works KEK.
IM REALLY ITCHIN TO KILL SOME KEKS.