Why are white women such a meme?

Why are white women such a meme?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gZo1We9FJRM
youtube.com/watch?v=mkX6gL5esnY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What does she look like

Do 30 yo women think they can really get away with this?

They need to be gassed

>31 and single
>thinks she calls the shots

>that arm
>that hair
>white

Pick one you dumb burger

>Do 30 yo women think they can really get away with this?

They will as long as you let them. And you will, OP, you surely will.

>tinder
>not a magnet for the shittiest most narcissistic women

> past the wall
> demanding

Dating sites including Tinder just give bitches the upper hand. It's why people just go to bars because the girls can't reject you before they've even talked to you.

I've looked up how to be successful at the dating sites and they say basically to say you're a PHD holder, rich, travel the world ,etc. I mean i'm used to lying to women but at some point just going to a bar is easier.

You are now aware you have not seen this meme on Sup Forums in quite some time.

You are now aware that this board has lost all its memes
Merchants, you should have listened, it's happening, bait, spurdo, all gone

GONE

ART THREADS

GONE

BOOK THREADS

GONE

ACTUAL DISCUSSION

GONE

She is pretty enough to have been given nothing but praise her whole life.

Give her time to learn.

unfortunately for her she'll probably have learned by the time her baby crevice has dried up

Among others. There are plenty of normal girls on Tinder, but the focus is obviously on these irate hoes. It is like when you think of girls who play vidya, most men instantly think of these Twitch prostitute "gamergirls", although many more girls are not fucking sluts who live off showing their cleavage online to underaged retards.

You call that pretty? Poor fucking americans

Because they lack souls.

Hahahaha dumb AJAX BITCH
> AJAX
> J
> A
> X

I don't get this whole "travel the world" meme. Like every bitch wants to see you be "adventurous" or something. Maybe it has to do with it signaling to them that you have money enough to travel at will

The nose has been exposed OY VEY

She's a 7 at best.

This is what hitting the wall looks like.

Many grils have told me they barely get approached in bars/clubs anymore

too risky

>be me
>CF 'white girls fuck dogs'
>le spic is jealous
>MOST tinderellas have 'I love dogs', 'must have dog', 'here for your dog', 'love my dog more than any man'
>memes become reality

She should have learned 2-3 years ago.

31 is a little too late to think you still have time

>that first sentence

what

>most women dont get hit on at the club

explain

Why wouldn't you wanna be with a hot piece of ass like this?

Double dvbs confirm the truth we all know.

SHES A FUCKING 5 WHAT YOU CRAZY

THIS BITCH WAS ALWAYS UGLY

LOOK AT ALL THAT MAKEUP TOO

FUCKING FIVE

>Those jowls

Woof, poor girls going full Maggie Gyllenhaal

Because every college campus have things called cuck factories, a.k.a. sororities that turn them into dumbass prudes.

She just gets a lot of attention on dating sites. This is pure bitch shield to repel the betas.

The best way to get a girl like this is to be attractive and persistent. Add some mystery and finish the meetup plans by 5 text exchanges. By the time you both have at least one beer, it's basically just normal seduction.

Tinder is a numbers game for men. The real meme is that average girls have profiles that are as shallow as a puddle. Yoga, dogs, college, mediocre job, outdoors, etc. They really don't give you much to go on, so you have to be as attractive as possible in your pics. A pic with a group of friends, some narcissism shots, pics that show off wealth and status - this will work on the majority.

You can say whatever you want about those girls but they always find a beta provider who will worship them, they never learn their lesson. Those 30 something who are still single simply don't want to settle for a beta.

oh my god murica is home to some of the finest women in the world but the average skanks are hideous, at least for polish standards

Reminder that pic related is how the average woman is treated on dating sites.

Their egos must be through the roof.

>31, female
>on tinder

D R O P P E D

>in order to fugg girls you have to appear rich and attractive

thanks sherlock

I know right. What a smile!

>You can say whatever you want about those girls but they always find a beta provider who will worship them, they never learn their lesson.

And ironically most of the idiots on here who shitpost in threads like these about how terrible women are will end up as the ones shelling over those beta bucks.

Feels like Sup Forums without the penises everywhere.

and that's why online dating is a meme

a tidal wave of beta

My fucking eyes, why does a woman this unattractive think that just because she's fellating a lollipop that any guy will think she's "sexy".

Just terrible, the fact anyone would deal with this sort of nonsense to get into THOSE pants makes me wish the planet would nuke itself right about now.

can you read?

Does anyone else not even message girls on Tinder? I just swipe out of habit to see who I match with, but I'm so tired of playing the Tinder game that I don't bother anymore.

it hurts to read but we must see the truth

she's targeting men of lower status

Are you assuming my puddle?

Niggresses are an even bigger meme
youtube.com/watch?v=gZo1We9FJRM
youtube.com/watch?v=mkX6gL5esnY

There's a reason interracial sex has become so popular. Nobody wants to fuck and spend the rest of their lives with these disgusting creatures.

just installed last week have about 30 matches but i've only received three messages (two from obvious bots and one from a tranny who had posed with a normal woman on their main pic) and sent two messages that nobody replied to

i'm guessing girls just like the attention of being hit on around the clock

Is it okay to be a late thirties male on Tinder?

>average woman
>2/10 ham planet
that's worse desu

Rule of thumb is that girls never message first on that app, you're supposed to come up with something to say that interests them.

>to get a girl like this
>assuming anyone wants a girl like this

The bitch persona is to shield her own fragile ego. When she gets 0 matches she tells herself "well they just can't handle how amazingly badass I am." Really beautiful girls are usually very sweet in my experience.

that lollipop stick was white.
she took so many pictures with that pop in her mouth, and had so much saliva run down the stick, it stained green

>is
Maybe at most she was

>Only checking the internet where all of the trash hurdles together
>checking hook-up apps

>Hurr, white women are a meme...

Go out more.

What do you know, Pavlov? Maybe she's just a drooler.

online dating was a mistake

online dating is a losing game for men. The majority of men don't have the balls to approach girls in real life, that's why these 5/10 girls get so picky when they are washed with hundreds of compliments from handsome muscular men. For every one of you saying she's ugly, there's 200 men willing to have a date with her.

Christ, that is a rough 32.

^This guy gets it.

Don't look for women on internet.

>31

i dont understand how you guys can enjoy this sort of shit. seriously the entire process to bed meet whatever with these fucking women are so god damn high and the likly hood of you getting nothing but shit on is high as fuck the time wasted doing this shit is probably wasting you more money then just getting a hooker

>date
>fuck

They only fuck her, then leave her. She tells herself that is what she wants to hide the fact that she is empty and dying inside. Give it a while longer and it will really set in, then she will move to desperation to have someone actually give a shit about her for something other than a hole to fuck.

the absolute fucking state of modern women

don't even see the point of trying, no class, no loyalty

>Why are white women such a meme?
Because thirsty betas like yourself put them on a pedestal

It's because they like guys who are exposed to a lot of new and different things which I actually am not opposed to. I can understand why they like it.

I've learned a lot about pussy and it's funny that I actually agree with their shit tests and stuff now.

I do NOT agree with them gold digging and then also cheating simultaneously and it's because they can get Chads (like me) to be ok with being a poor sex slave that they get away with it which is why I am really opposed to gold diggers and shillary and feminism etc.

If Chads were rich, they would lose and that's why I think bitches vote democrat. In fact I KNOW that's a main reason. They're trying to limit how many successful alphas.

Imagine if bitches were in charge of society. They would create some of the most evil and vicious shit tests ever created out of pure animosity. That's why they should never be in charge. It's why you see them also trying to instate "rape after consent" laws which makes no sense. Luckily even female prosecutors (i've met some) realize bitches are meant to get fucked and they do not take them seriously which is hilarious. Female prosecutors are so redpilled.

this is some fucking humilating shit why even fucking bother with women at all. im ugly as fuck but man if I was hot I would avoid every single one of these cunts

tried tinder for a few months. went on dates with maybe five or six women. they were all losers. one girl was alright, sucked on her tits once but that's the farthest i've ever gotten with anyone from tinder.

more importantly however i got a LOT of screenshots from profiles that were just pure gold

Based lad tbf.

I assume you do not want trash.
Why don't you reward women with loyalty and class?
Why don't you publicly scorn women with no dignity?

Just go for the one with class. Saying that no woman has dignity is like saying that every man is a drunk.

>They would create some of the most evil and vicious shit tests ever created out of pure animosity.
They already have.

>memeing prohibition into existence
>suffrage
>feminism
All shit-tests that our society has utterly FAILED

>Why don't you reward women with loyalty and class?

none of them do. even the seemingly nicest girls are slagging it around, cheating on their partners, and only settle down after they have had their "fun"

All women are a meme

Yea; got to say; I don't understand this one.
Sorry

I think it's because there was a huge PUA boom when Neil Strausses book came out in the early 2000's and now there are not as many.

Think about how many brainwashed nu-males there are. The very thought of PUA triggers them hard.

This is also because women have successfully made many Republican men poor who compose most of the PUA population through discrimination.

I mean it's literally tfw when the left-wing feminism brainwashing goes to far and they can't get fucked anymore in the club.

But hey it's a natural redpill and probably led to pepe in the white house.

I think they realize that Republicans are PUAs now and before I think they didn't understand that. I have no idea how you wouldn't but I think they get it now.

With such a delusion in your mind I can give you no advice.

I hope that you can handle living your life alone. The fact that you think so is pitiful, yet i am not trying to imply that i find you a lesser man. It just makes me feel genuine pity.

well if her face was clear she would be attractive without the airbrush and cake

If you are alpha and break up with a girl then often her friends will try to sleep with you on the downlow

post em

>even the seemingly nicest girls are slagging it around, cheating on their partners, and only settle down after they have had their "fun"

Yeah, and you'll be the one with whom they'll settle down, thus perpetuating the cycle.

If you want a good girl then go out and make one.

i have maybe 50 of these

PUA's are no example to follow. Becoming a degenerate is not a rational response to womans degeneracy.

That would be just sad. Try to maintain dignity, even though the world is rotten.

I don't know what the women are like in your country, but you obviously know nothing about British women

This can't be real.

>brown eyes
>white

She would have to be at least an 8 to get away with any of this. Unfortunately she's a six.

what is that, tinder? nigga wtf do you expect, it's just for sex

get a real girl like everyone else

Kek

I'd tap that.

this thread made me want to die and i was convinced that I've become immune to getting mad over degeneracy and (((their))) lies. this thread fucking got me though. is there any hope for the west bros? or will our world turn into a jewish dystopia in the next 20 years?

You can try and shame the behaviours that you find distressing. For instance i had a problem with drunk girls in my neighbourhood in the evenings so i called them out on it and spat in their direction.

They never came back.

Now if only everyone did that maybe something would actually get fixed...

An environment of casual sex benefits more women than men. Because obviously an average woman can get a no-strings-attached fuck more easily than average men can. All a married woman has to do is go on craigslist and post an ad saying "my man can't satisfy what I need" and she'll have an army of men down the street, dicks in hand, ready to step up to the challenge. Her looks almost don't even matter at that point. But a married man who says the same is going to have a lot more difficulty.

When it comes online dating, not just online hookups, men and women both get frustrated by it, though not for the same reasons. By definition, for monogamous relationship men and women can only ever have an equal amount of success. For every woman who finds an exclusive romantic partner, exactly one man found the same. But the experiences are different. Women are overloaded with messages, they do what men do in the same situation and choose the best options available, but end up getting pumped and dumped a lot. Thus they are frustrated that men won't "commit" because they are selecting men who won't commit since said men feel less of a need to. Men on the other hand, have a hard time just getting a date so a lot of them are un-dating and un-sexed.