Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xrixHOKYenI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is a good thread.

nigger

'Merica was right

Fuck off, Higgins.

this

are you me? My wall and flag looks exactly like dat (minus spic flag)

He did a lot wrong.

>Rhodesians never die!

Omar "Get Smoked by my Janjaweed" al-Bashir, cleanser of negroes, toppler of the traitor Gaddafi

Came here to post this, god bless you user

>Sup Forums only promotes nationalism in white countries
lmao fuck off

mugabe #1

:--DD

He stole millions of dollars from his own countrymen and died under house arrest. Also he tanked his country's economy in order to appease American interests.

Go back 2 reddit.

Sup Forums doesn't support fanatical left wing so-called nationalists who fuck up their economy worse then the Weimar Republic

Go watch an interview with him. He sounds like a typical American SJW

He's reasonablly intelligent and articulate but his ideology is garbage (like all leftists) and turned a reasonably successful agricultural exporting powerhouse into a shithole with an ongoing famine.

>getting triggered by historical facts

I think you are the one who doesn't belong here.

Charlie Chaplin sure as hell did something wrong.

kys with that pedoshit

Gul Space Hitler did nothing wrong.

which movie is it

>posts a merchant
>while defending good goy Pinochet
kys leaf, Pinochet was scum, good on him for getting rid of commies, but what said is true, he stole a fuckload of money and sold the country to corporations that stole from us

>2nd republic was filled with communist anarchists scum who were killing innocent old people and priests
>This man comes, destroys the republic, kills and expells all the communists from the country.
>Smart enough to not enter WW2 since Spain would have got BTFO.
>Got Spain to be 9th most rich country in the whole world in his last years
Can a man even be more based than him?

He fucked up the Iran Hostage Crisis

>implying it wasn't the opus dei

/Thread

President Marcos did nothing wrong.

It hurt to listen to this again after I was redpilled and realized it was literally a communist speech

>general in charge of crushing down the rebellion in Algeria
>new president comes in and ask for full citizenship of natives
>general makes a coup and orders to destroy every hospitals, schools, roads...
>too much shitstorm
>Algeria is independant
>Algeria is in ruin

OAS vaincra
Vive Salan !

>le ebin everyone i dont le like is le rebbit maymay
HAHAHA LE EBIN JOO MAYMAY LE LOLOLOLOL LE REBBIT JOOS DID IT LOLOL XDDDD SO FANY LOLOLOLOL XDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vid related if you want some good background audio.

youtube.com/watch?v=xrixHOKYenI

>For nearly twenty years after the war Francoist Spain presented the conflict as a crusade against Bolshevism in defense of Christian civilization. In Francoist narrative, authoritarianism had defeated anarchy and overseen the elimination of "agitators", those without God and the Judeo-Masonic conspiracy. Since Franco had relied on thousands of North African soldiers, anti-Islamic sentiment "was played down but the centuries old myth of the Moorish threat lay at the base of the construction of the 'Communist menace' as a modern-day Eastern plague."[51] The official position was therefore that the wartime Republic was simply a proto-Stalinist monolith, its leaders intent on creating a Spanish Soviet satellite. The anti-Communist crusade narrative still exists both as "a minority academic history" and in media friendly, politically oriented productions.
>Franco was a subscriber to the journal of Acción Española, a monarchist organisation, and a firm believer in the Jewish-Masonic-Bolshevik conspiracy or contubernio (filthy cohabitation)—'one of Franco's favourite words'; a conspiracy in which Jews, Freemasons, Communists, and other leftists alike allegedly sought the destruction of Christian Europe, with Spain the principal target.[20]

Didn't he steal so much money he's listed as the second most corrupt politician in history?

bluepilled moron

you would be like bolivia without pinochet

>I know nothing about history or politkx0: the post

American support is responsible for the Chilean miracle. Later Neoliberal reforms actually harmed it.

>miracle
>making everything in Chile private, sprecially universities which were entirely free and are now expensive as fuck, just as in the US
>torturing dissidence using nazi techniques and actual fucking nazis

>i know nothing about history

He destroyed his country just to basically say he's a nigger like everyone and only niggers can destroy the country.

was Pinochet a follower of kek?

CHOCOLATE WITH SPRINKLES
Knock Knock

>a conspiracy in which Jews, Freemasons, Communists, and other leftists alike allegedly sought the destruction of Christian Europe

and he was right, they're still at it

he couldn't fight off a rabbit

He's making a comeback bro.

Indians, never forget the 100 million, filthy bastards

Niggers =/= people

He destroyed his country and begs for aid after he faces famine after famine because Niggers are too stupid to understand agriculture. We support nationalism among humans not nigger monkeys who's greatest architectural achievement is the mud hut.

>turned a 1st world European tier country into a subhuman shithole

Example #9304 of how Niggers ruin everything