Whites are naturally superior fighters

Attention negros, you can't compete.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Uh9l58GUZNc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>naturally superior
>in a sport that takes meticulous amounts of practice, hard work, and dedication

Bro please go shave your neckbeard

Then why is Amir Khan such a canvass hugging, glass jaw having, joke of a boxer?

Stupid fuck ... have you ever even stepped into a gym to be making comments like that?

pity those white fighters who face the nigger ones. they may as well be fighting a literal pile of shit, because the stench would be awful

How can niggers compete?

"Naturally superior"

Is that why white people fled boxing? It's just swinging your damn arms, how hard is that?

arent jon jones and demitrious johnson the p4p best fighters in the world

Boxing is a poor mans sport lets be honest, that's why American whites left it.

I would knock you out then take a shit on your face, I fought better at 16 years old than you or anyone in your cuck family ever will.

>being cringeworthy enough to tell people on a Chinese whaling board how much better of a fighter you are

Is this why your people had to be domesticated?

t. 5'8" 140lbs muzzielet

The boxing champion is white

Pretty sure any human being who uses cringeworthy as an insult is most likely dying alone.

>pound for pound
some lanky fuck is a good featherweight, whodda thunk

eat a camel dick sand nigger, you aren't intimidating

one is a steroid addict and Dana white, the OWNER of UFC, asks why DJ is #1 when McGregor deserves the spot

Johnson can only compete in the midget class, and he lost to Dominick Cruz

I love how when a lion roars more and more betas get triggered and come to fight, you're the third one, oink louder it only feeds my ego

Boxing isn't real, retard

The Negros are getting enslaved all over again by some Eastern Euros in the sport.

Don't you even watch it?

Pic related, black guy quit in like round 7 or 8

Boxing is boring though. It's basically about who can repeatedly get punched in the head the most, or in the case of that little black guy who's name illudes me right now, who can run away the best.

Stop inhaling your fat wife's farts while she sits on your face Puto it's killing your brain cells because if it weren't for Conor and Jon jones doing drugs and losing belt the majority of champs would be black, are you really this stupid?

D E T H R O N E D

Boxing is horrible corrupted by money and throwing fights. Plus the rules mean that you need a longer reach which is what blacks have. Blacks and non-whites (with the exception of some North East Asians) suck at fights that involving kicking and grappling

Niggers all got busted using steroids and they STILL got btfo
You don't even follow the sport, get the fuck out

>Boxing isn't real, retard
He says that as he Strokes his little willy to Floyd Mayweather

>b-but muh Melanin
It's quit funny actually, nogs need like 4-5 hours of sunlight a day to produce enough vitamin D while white people need less than an hour

majority? you don't even watch any type of fighting sports fagget except the one where your family fight for who gets to take a goats virginity

LOL
LOL
LOL

>trying to be an alpha male on Sup Forums
The guy on the far left is you

>did you have something you wanted to say, Bitch?

>a lion
>feeds my ego
Your autism is self-evident pls choke on pork muzzie

We all know even if Cassius Clay did have something to say on his deathbed, he was so punch drunk he wouldn't be able to.

How does a nigger beating a bigger prove that niggers are better fighters ?

this right here

how does it feel knowing whites are better fighters lil negro?

niggers need to team up or sucker punch people on the street to win

t. Köksal Baba

I was waiting for someone to post this.

lets be real, a lot of MMA gyms and different martial arts academys are expensive. a lot of blacks and mexicans cant afford it so they go to boxing gyms in the hood, they're significantly cheaper.

in the US you dont see many white boxers anymore, a lot of the white fighters go towards MMA. look in central asia though in all the stan countries, tons of high caliber amateur boxers dominating the international scene.

look at GGG genady golovkin of kazakhstan he has an amateur boxing record of 345-5

some of these MMA fighter are getting title shots without even 20 fights

lets be real, a lot of MMA gyms and different martial arts academys are expensive. a lot of blacks and mexicans cant afford it so they go to boxing gyms in the hood, they're significantly cheaper.

in the US you dont see many white boxers anymore, a lot of the white fighters go towards MMA. look in central asia though in all the stan countries, tons of high caliber amateur boxers dominating the international scene.

look at GGG genady golovkin of kazakhstan he has an amateur boxing record of 345-5

some of these MMA fighter are getting title shots without even 20 fights.

boxing is much more competitive and refined sport than mma

Braks rack drissprin

how are you gonna mention boxing of all sports though?

let's talk champions right? last i heard chacal DUCKED loma, now loma won his last fight he's calling chacal out and NOW that little guy is talking shit back.

this is some shit that's been on for like a year now.

>mma
As close to actual fighting as exists in an organised competition
>boxing
Artificial abstraction of fighting

And whites dominate the former.

Isn't Jon Jones, a nigger, considered the best MMA fighter of all time?

No. That would be Anderson silva, and we all know what's been happening to him.

how can white men compete with the fiercly bearded rajput warriors of the poo in loo dynasty?

Look to the stars...

fucking arab manlets talking :DDDDDDDDDDD

that's not Fedor

Man im too lazy too workout and assured as hell dont want to roll around all day grappling. Wouldn't mind some money though. Who wants to fight a 260 lb lardass with lightning fists?

I bet you're one of those south brazilian rich whiteniggers playboy. I can smash your fucking teeth to the ground. fuck you.

suck a dick monkey

what state are you in?

I am from the Amazons and yes I am a nigger. My name is Waylerson and I can fucking fuck you up, GAÚCHO VIADO.

no you can't little MONKEY SHIT

Less padding of records and more of top contenders actually fighting eachother is not a bad thing.

ok I'm out of this thread ...

you're a little BITCH who talks ... faggot name "waylerson"

get off of Sup Forums monkey, you don't scare anybody. you need a gun to do anything liek the rest of your pussy familia

Neither are featherweights.

I love Conor but he's nowhere near the fighter Jon Jones is. No one who follows MMA believes Conor is #1 P4P

Anderson Silva and Jon Jones are the two best P4P MMA fighters ever

>Anderson Silva
>best mma fighter
No.
>we all know what happened to him
He would have kicked his ass if Anderson didn't get so cocky. He took a cheap shot when Silva taunted.

People die in boxing rings, we let the spics and niggers kill themselves in our bloodsport entertainments that either leave them broken, washed out, or brain damaged by the age of 40. Meanwhile in the UFC white men engage in superior forms of combat where no one has died, and this man is a living god.

>Niggers gets called on taunt while being a inferior fighter
>Lost
>Cheap shot

Specifically, American whites. Britbongs also fail.

youtube.com/watch?v=Uh9l58GUZNc

>Britbongs also fail
>Joe Calzaghe, Tyson Fury, Carl Frampton

:^)