Crusade LARP'ers are objectively the worst because cucktianity is inheritly a jewish religon

Crusade LARP'ers are objectively the worst because cucktianity is inheritly a jewish religon.

Prove me wrong.

[spoiler] Im right [/spoiler]

WHy do they care so much about the "holy land"?

Europe is the real holy land

Bumping

>prove me wrong

But you're right.

>not realizing that crusaders wanted to keep the Jews and the Muslims out of Jerusalem

What part of Jews are Anti Christ don't you fucking understand?

Crusaders help Byzantine stopped Islamic invaders from entering in eastern side for centuries before Constantinople felt
They also massacred all Jews then came across you fuck.

Is that why they burned Constantinople?

>Kick jews out of christian Europe multiple times
>hurr christiantiy was invented by da joos to kill white babies

fuck off varg.

>Crusaders help Byzantine stopped Islamic invaders

Nope, the fourth crusade is the reason Constantinople fell to the Muslims.

When Christians burned and took it from the Byzantine Christians they permanently fucked everything up. The original Christians eventually got it back but the damage was already done

That was because of centuries of Constantinople-Rome geopolitical tensions,but they also kill all Muslims and Jews that they could.

I've heard the the Byzantine Christians allowed Muslims to live in Constantinople with them.

I don't know if that's liberal propaganda to try and make Muslims look better, but if it's true that was seriously fucking cucked of them to allow

Why would they do that if Muslims attacked them more then anyone? lol

I don't know, that's just what I've read in some places. Could never confirm.

But apparently the Byzantine Christians got along better with some Muslims than they did with the Roman Christians. Doesn't make sense though because like you said they were also fighting the muslims

Atheism is inherently Jewish that's what many modern Jews are,that's what most of their movern ideologies came from from Liberalism and Feminism up to Communism and Marxism.

>christcucks

Fuck off bitch,it's atheist leftists who are turning Europe in to one big Rainbow Faggot PC bullshit and promoting open borders
You are Cucks.

>using spoiler tags, incorrectly

you have to go back

Are girls allowed to go on crusade?

>Christianity is Jewish
>Jews hate Christianity
>Jews consider Christians to be heathens
>Jews think Jesus is a sinner boiling in shit
>What is the unrevised Talmud

>mfw atheism is doing the same for Sweden

Atheism is so 2006. It's been kicked to the curb by everyone.

Atheists just can't get over the fact that they lost the culture war.

Let me take you under 18s back to the year of 2006:
>atheism on the rise on the internet with their voices getting more heard everyday
>atheist leaders like Dawkins, Harris, and Hitchens are respected voices in the community
>r/atheism is one of the top boards on bleddit
>corporate stores trying to push things like "Happy Holidays" and having "Holiday Trees"

Cut to today:
>Dawkins, Harris, and Hitchen (may he RIP) viewed as complete psychos for their insane political/social views
>r/atheism moved to the basement of bleddit because it was embarrassing euphoric garbage
>things like "Reason Rally" draw less than a Hitler impersonator at a bar mitvah
>atheist communities tear themselves apart over things like elevator gate (giving rise to New Atheism, and Atheism+, which are less successful than just regular Atheism)
>constant rape and sexual assault allegations at atheist conventions (even atheist leaders like Lawrence Krauss are accused...by other atheist leaders)
>"Happy Holidays" and "Holiday Trees" are a distant memory
>liberal atheists in Britain crushed by Brexit

And quite frankly all this bad stuff wasn't even needed. All it would have took was one euphoric quote and a couple of fedora pictures. Christianity is still kicking 2000 years later, and atheism is at it knees because of a jpeg of a fat guy in a fedora. Sad

Women have never once in history been used as an effective large scale fighting force

but are they allowed to go on crusade too

What do you think

Post tits and then I'll confirm your suspicion

can't they just cook or something.
i just want to go on crusade like all the cool kids.

Post tits and I'll let you cook for me

Huge liability in a war due to being captured then raped to demorilze the enemy. There's more than one reason militaries have normally shied away from fielding female troops. Also standards are lower for women to join the armed forces so no.

I want to cook for the crusaders, user. Are you a crusader?
Are they not even allowed to be cooks? I thought the crusaders brought women with them to cook.
I'm not even good at cooking I just want to help in the crusades.

>I want to cook for the crusaders, user. Are you a crusader?

Stop talking to that faggot and post your breasteses

You are not going to get a cook with that attitude, user. You are being rude.
I want to cook for the crusaders, not you. Maybe if you become a crusader I can cook for you.

This is the stupidest meme on this site. When Christ came to this world as the Messiah, the crux that became the end of Judaism as having a temple and religious offerings and what not came to an end. The Jews were divided then into Christians aka the New Israel and the Zealots, followers of Barabas basically. The zealots we know today are the Bolsheviks, the Civil-rights movement, Noam Choamsky and so on. Some Jews are more compliant and willing to assimilate. However. overall, the Jewish religion after the time of Christ became a revolutionary religion based upon books of laws and no official temple anylonger. Meanwhile, Catholicism in particular maintained the covenant and the offerings to God through the sacraments and so on. Jews DESPISE Catholicism absolutely so much so that they devised Vatican II for them. Christ teaches us that Jews that do not believe in him are in fact the Children of Satan and not of Abraham even. There is a long and winding history upon these facts that is not taught these days for obvious accusations and false premises. But if you do the correct research, you will see who is trying to pull the strings to this day.

You'll be my little cook whether you like it or not now lift up your shirt and take a picture

No user, no cooking for you.
Stop being a degenerate.

Post your English breasts you little cook

>cucktianity is inheritly a jewish religon
Jesus straight up called Pharisees (The prototypical group that became the modern Khazarian Jew) the sons of the serpent and part of the Synagogue of Satan

Take your divide and conquer shit elsewhere

Yes but only if you keep completly away from men, think nuns with guns

>an attention whore and two faggots are actively talking about tits instead of the thread topic
Sup Forums is irredeemable now. It's at Sup Forums tier shit. I blame trumps victory. Kids saw some memes about "Sup Forums memed a candidate into office LOL" and Sup Forums directly took most of the newfags.
Btw you are right OP abrahamic religions are the best kinds of bluepills. Even tho the mainstream media has more effect on daily life on most people today, thanks to an old book and some "me vs you" mentality (((they))) can make sure half of the world can kill the other half and feel right about it.
Pic related is the kind of cancer I'm talking about.
Have a nice day I guess.

Oh you roaches....

I would throw every Turk into a meat grinder the size of the Mediterranean as I made my way through Asia Minor.

Thanks for proving my point kids ;^)

They burned Constantinople for several reasons.

>The Byzantines had reneged on a deal that the crusaders made with an exiled prince they reinstalled to the throne
>Lingering tensions from the Massacre of the Latins when the Byzantines killed 60,000 Latin Christians, and sold upwards of 5,000 into Islamic slavery
>The Byzantines had just set the Crusader's fleet on fire and were attempting to starve them to death

There was never any intention of going to Constantinople during the Fourth Crusade, but a Byzantine prince had promised to pay their debts and bring the Orthodox into communion with Rome in return for being returned to the throne.

f-fuck off s-shill
d-deus vult!!

Ok cut it out, wheres the nonedited version

>Greek science
The Greeks were a lot of things, but them being "scientific" is mostly a Renaissance pop history myth. There was more scientific stagnation in the pre-Christian classical era than there was in the Early Middle Ages.
>Fourth Crusade
See Had nothing to do with any Christian theology and was purely done for geopolitical reasons
>Spanish Inquisition was bad
This is already known to be a myth
>Ken Ham
Someone with know relevance
>The Pope
If you want to blame someone for refugees being in Europe there are plenty to blame, but he has no influence on it.

Old women were a common sight during the crusades. Crusaders would bring them along as servants to tend to their more mundane, but no less necessary tasks. Old crones would typical cook, sew clothing, and keep the Crusader's lodgings in order for them.

Doubles confirm it.
I would happily go on a crusade with you anons.
If only a crusade would just start already. Deus vult.

You here that britbonget? You can be my old crone

I'll be an old crone by the time you stop being a degenerate.
Go outside and get a girlfriend, user. Start a family. I could be an 80 year old man for all you know.

>le christanity is secret jewww maymay!!11

If Christianity is some secret Jewish plot then it sure has failed, considering organized Christianity spent most of the last twenty centuries persecuting, killing or forcibly converting Jewish communities. If it was a secret Jewish plot it sure ended up backfiring

If that's the case then you'd be gay and therefore a degenerate yourself

>I could be an 80 year old man for all you know.
I have no trouble believing you're a man in your late twenties to early thirties given this level of shitposting.

This is from Akiman. Street Fighter character designer and Code Geass mecha designer.

>the Crusades helped Byzantines stop Islamic invaders
t. Enrico Dandolo

>Christianity
>founder of christianity called jews synagogue of satan and abolished their religion
>christians spend next 2,000 years persecuting, ghettoising, expelling and pogroming jews
>christians build western civilisation founded on christianity
>no degeneracy, dominate world, defend Europe from islam

>Judaism
>jews killed founder of christianity and tried to kill all early christians
>jews gain power in Russia, outlaw christianity and start murdering tens of millions of christians
>jews infiltrate, subvert and secularise entire christian west
>purely coincidentally Europe gets flooded by shitskins and everyone's degenerate

any christian who read the bible know the jews are wrong but are forgiven since they are choosen people.Any christian going against is mudslim.I rather let usa burn then lose israel.I love my country in usa but it isnt in bible.

People who hate Christianity
>jews
>muslims
>leftists
>faggots
>degenerates

People who are Christian
>Roman emperors
>all European national kings
>crusaders
>Hitler
>Trump/Farage
>literally all white people before 1918

Yeah. Think I'll stick with my team thanks.

That's surprising to hear you say. I am indeed a girl and I only recently turned 18. Thank you for complimenting my shitposting though.

Ah, thanks! I thought it was Hetalia fanart.

>I am indeed a girl and I only recently turned 18.
Great thread Sup Forums

Time stamp and titties you english boob

"Girls" are the reason we have to go on crusade in the first place? Why would we bring them along? So they can fuck that up too?

nah, kebab removal is a mans job.

It should be noted that when you remove beaners the Catholic vote lines up the same as the Protestant one.

shhhbhh

Sorry for derailing the thread, I'll leave now.
Call me when the next crusade happens.

Fuck off kike atheist faggot.The only man to beat Pope Urban's high score for killing Jews was Adolph Hitler. You Chrisr killer cunts and the Muslims were fucking butchered like the goats y'all fuck during the First Crusade.
You seem to be mistaking Protestantism for the Church or that crypto-communist Pope Ramon for a true Pope. No Bishop of Rome would tolerate your Jewy bullshit.
Deus Vult.

B-B-B-BUT SEMPAI, I AM A LIBERTARIAN ATHIEST

>I am a girl
Prove it w/ TITS or GTFO

plz be my crusader gf

This isn't over

FUCK OFF HE IS MINE

Fucking britbongs I swear.

>What part of Jews are Anti Christ don't you fucking understand?
muh victim status!

You think this is over but this is literally not over.

I know you're a little slut, who can pretend all she likes but we both know.

christian is jewish slave

Should not have put that comma there

It is over user. We will never meet again.
Forgive me.
Farewell.

>subliminal

Cold pillow
Waking up on time

Also real cold shower

Damnit user you weren't meant to reply. It was meant to be a dramatic ending.
Reeeeeee.

Fuck yourslef

I love you too, user.

*tips fedora and offers arm
Sorry M'lady, the gaijin can't get a bit cantankerous at times, especially the religious ones.
Perhaps I might show you around and protect your honor, I am a sucker for a damsel in distress.

This :{

Leave christcucks alone. It's not they're fault they can't understand the complexity of European polytheism.