Richard Spencer is a Soros-paid plant to make the alt right appear racist

Richard Spencer is a Soros-paid plant to make the alt right appear racist.

Soros did the same thing in 2008 when he planted Sarah Palin in the tea party to make them look like a bunch of idiots to normies, thus destroying that movement.

Want to stop Soros? Assassinate him.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1zlOdZGAWoY
youtube.com/watch?v=EF4Ll15ENgA
youtube.com/watch?v=uRPtsJ1487w
youtube.com/watch?v=0iRlyo_Q-lQ&t=1s
youtube.com/watch?v=o2G-hyauZj8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I was saying this the moment this tool was unveiled.

youtube.com/watch?v=1zlOdZGAWoY

You shills are still doing this?

Prove it

The core of the alt-right is re-branded american style neo-nazism. If you don't want to be that, be something else.

Go back to /r/The_Donald you dumb, basic bitch cuckservative moron.

Don't give a shit if he is or not.

He's a faggot.

the alt right literally IS "racist" and theres nothing wrong with that
In the lifetime of your grand parents the US was an explicitly white country
In the lifetime of your parents, immigration was limited to whites only, and all US major cities had white majorities

Spencer has said nothing wrong, Duke has said nothing wrong even if he might be a shitty guy + informant.

The core of the alt-right is just basic thought that everyone in the west embraced prior to WW2

That whites are the superior race, that whites deserve their countries & lands & nation-states
That shitskins who attack us should be punished
That we can reduce the population of non-whites while increasing our own
etc

Everyone prior to ww2 is dead. The US, for example, is now 40% nonwhite and about 3000 nonwhite kids are born in the US everyday. It's estimated that by 2050, whites will become a minority.

My point is, the ideologies behind the "alt right" you speak of will never gain any traction. It's easy to see why. Fags like Spencer and Duke only push white people on the fence away, those who believe non white immigration is a problem, but are not inherently racist.

The alt right has no leader why do people keep trying to shill it

youtube.com/watch?v=EF4Ll15ENgA

>literally comes up with the word "alt-right".
>is the plant
wut

When generations are replaced, thats when old ideas can come back

>Richard Spencer is a Soros-paid plant to make the alt right appear racist.

Yes.

>normies
You are all so cringy, (((devin)))

what racist thing has Spencer said

That's why Jews are harassing his mother out of his house. Makes sense. Thanks CTR.

Goddamn these threads from you autistic fucking retards are annoying. The dudes been writing shit for years and has been fairly involved in the alt-right movement. I know, no one here is alt-right though. He just made a stupid mistake at a conference where he was drunk. Almost no one there even did the fucking salute, and he said hail Trump and hail victory. Not that big of a fucking deal.

He's not a fucking plant. No one was taking the alt-right seriously six months ago. Soros sure as fuck wasn't taking it seriously enough years ago to secretly implant controlled opposition into a movement that no one knew about, then keep it secret for years, just to have a couple of people do a Roman salute at a fucking conference.

STOP POSTING THIS THREAD YOU FUCKING RETARDS

>People who speak about white nationalism are controlled opposition goy! Don't look at your identity the same way every other race does goy!

Simple truth.

Being pro-white is racism

btw black lives matter! fuck the racist police !

but we are racists you fucking cuck
and no one is our leader, not spencer , not milo-fag or that chimp mindframe kikeabitch

take your drama and shove it.

not sure, we probably should be careful. there are 'alt right' soros puppets here in poland and many polish anons and most right wingers have fallen for their tricks. so i see no reason why the same thing would not happen in the states

>to make the alt right appear racist.

Fuck of civic nationalist retard. Demographics can be changed again.

>inb4 OP is a cuckold who wants black dick for his 200 pound wife.

>here in poland

no such thing, it's greater Ukraine

Nu-pol, the thread. Even if he has good ideaology, he's a) a literally who? And b) way over the top, to the extent of yelling "HEIL TRUMP!" as if there would be any point to that other than to give the mainstream media ammunition to paint the alt-right as a group that wants to gas the lesser people.

Of course I want niggers, Arabs, jews, and Muslims to be eradicated, but publicly announcing it will do nothing but impede progress to those ends.

I like memes as much as I hate the niggers. I'm an alt-rightist. I'm not racist. Richard Spencer and other ecelebs speak for me.

I and Kek got Trump elected.

Pizzagate is real news.

I think a lot of people don't understand that it wasn't long ago that whites had the highest birth rates of any races on this Planet

The explosion in shitskin population has come from whites giving them civilization

Nothing wrong with hail trump o/
faggot
What does it have to you? Why do you think the media needs "ammo" to demonize whites?

>Hurr durr the post
Kys you yiddish slug
youtube.com/watch?v=uRPtsJ1487w

>to make the alt right appear racist

>what racist thing has Spencer said

Claiming to be the leader of the movement.

>It's estimated that by 2050, whites will become a minority.

Times are changing, fast.

Do you really think whites are going to go silently into the night? How many more terrorist attacks or riots do you think it would take to reawaken the sleeping giant?

Deep down white people know that non-white countries are shitty places to live. They're just afraid to admit it for fear of losing their jobs.

More to the point, do you really think whites are going to agree to share political power with blacks and hispanics? Either we accept that democracy doesn't work when different ethnicities bloc vote in favour of their own interests, or we accept that multiculturalism has failed and return to white nationalism. In due course I think you'll find these choices are really both and the same. The idea of a post-racial multicultural society starts to break down once people realise that they're voting favour of the interests of their own racial group.

How quickly do you think tensions will escalate into the Trump presidency?

I suspect you may be in for a rude awakening when you realise that you may soon have to fight for the very rights and privileges that you take for granted to protect those you care about. This goes for all native Europeans.

The uncuckening is about to commence

If you're scared of appearing racist you don't belong on the fucking Alt-Right.

*Hail Trump

That is some piss-poor English, Xiachen. Try again you stupid fucking chink.

>>People who speak about white nationalism are controlled opposition goy!
People who speak about white nationalism are generally pants-on-head retarded.

Just as are people who speak about black nationalism generally pants-on-head retarded.

Just as are people who speak about Semitic nationalism generally pants-on-head retarded.

Are you sensing the trend?

Richard's an ok guy imo but he really needs to step up his fucking debating and speech skills jesus

He came up with the term "alt right", how could he be a plant into his own movement?

shills gtfo go to reddit and jerk off to black guys in maga hats fucking waste of sperm

Not even relevant, nice try though, Jamal.

The media is going to paint the opposition as racist no matter what you do or how you present yourself, while at the same time pushing anti white propaganda at every chance they get. But here's the kicker, it doesn't work anymore. They tried it on Trump, and he won the presidency because of it.

Bahahahahahahahha. Im just going to laugh because you seem to a paint huffing reject.
youtube.com/watch?v=0iRlyo_Q-lQ&t=1s

*be

Yes goy, don't listen to Spencer.

You're right. Only this board is safe and you're here forever and ever you'll stay in my heart and I will love you.

>there are Sup Forumsacks who actually believe this

>There are jews trying to push this
ftfy

Can you libertarian idiots please fuck off and die already

You're not fooling anyone

>appear racist.
but Sup Forums IS racist.

Yeah, but associating the movement with a movement that allegedly involved the attempted eradication of Jews. Yeah, we would all want that, but there is nothing for me to gain by going out to a public forum and yelling "GAS THE KIKES!!! SEE A NIGGER, PULL THE TRIGGER!!!". You could learn a lesson from Muslims. You can't reveal your power level before gaining immunity for your actions.

Any non-CTR posters in this thread need only read my posts. CTR failed the first time, and you're going to fail again, you pathetic need virgins.

He's not a plant they're just promoting him to make us look bad. Like two days after the election NPR had spancer on even though they're far left. Just like they would never shut up about David Duke even though nobody gives a shit about him and he was just endorsing Trump as a way to promote himself.

t. Schlomo Sheckelstein

How can people still say Sarah Palin is an idiot after Trump, who said orders of magnitude more stupid shit than she ever did got elected as president?

Yes but there is nothing to gain by revealing our power level at this stage of the game. If Hitler announced he wanted to eradicate the Jews before he slowly redpilled his people, he wouldn't have gotten nearly as far as he did.

No one gives a shit about Richard Spencer.

ok, let me give ou some bullet points for a plant based on our polish example:

- that person out of nowhere gets promoted heavily by all the mainstream media and gossip sites such as perez hilton
- phisically attractive (our polish example had to have a shitton of plastic surgeries in order to become more viral)
- at first their image is very rounded, only with time they reveal their true colors - and work to magnify all and any conflict

why not both?
its fucky either way

OH NO THE MEDIA AND NORMIES MIGHT CALL US NAZIS

OMG LETS IGNORE HIS SPEECH AND DWELL ON HIM SAYING HAIL TRUMP

IM TOTALLY NOT USING LIBERAL MEDIA TACTICS I SWEAR

>tfw you are a posters jealous of this

youtube.com/watch?v=o2G-hyauZj8

>tfw you want to turn the white race into this

this

also they were caught lying in a big way and nobody calls them out on it - gets no media attention for a weir reason. they pretend to condemn that person for the alt right opinions, and yet give them a free pass on obvious lies and contradictions

Pathetic attempt at a rebuttal. I miss the days when new fags actually lurked before posting. God, I wish you would hang yourself.

but it has been known forever. you can't suddenly hide it.

plus, Sup Forums is too gullible and always falls for jidf.

look at all the milo and gavin worshiping cucks.

Im not wasting my time watching that but I bet its full of das rites. Im all for blacks taking the Marcus Garvey way of life and heading back to bongo land.

Never hurt the left to be associated with commies, genocidal maniacs, mass killers, and every fucking criminal in the west being a leftist

If you're going to shit on Spencer, could you kindly point out someone doing more for the Nationalist movement in the USA than he is? Or could you enlighten us to your plan to promote white nationalism on a large scale outside of Sup Forums? If I had to say which was more likely....that Spencer is controlled opposition or that OP is a fucking kike shill trying to drive a wedge between members of the alt right....hmmmm.....which would I pick?

Killing him wont do much, someone could easily just replace him, you need to just overthrow his establishment and slowly suck out all of his wealth witch would prove quite difficult

you would need to install christian values in the west and have awaken the general public to what is going on to successfully overthrow this movement

assassinating him would prove quite difficult in in of it self

Ok shill you dont even deny your bullshit claims are exactly the same as leftist media tactics.
It didnt work for Trump and it wont bring down spencer.
Debate the content of his speech or his politics, or stfu.

B8

Race realism is only racism to idiot Marxists. Spencer is alright in my book

All that pol needs to know

Milo
>Actor, seized the opportunity to fill the niche he has
>Wouldn't be a surprise if he isn't actually a fag
>His character is excellent and he is well versed
>Over all a benefit for our movement

Spencer
>A manchild put in the spotlight and give and the banner of our movement
>No tact
>No forethought
>A detriment to our movement

Gavin
>A hothead
>Genuine
>Overall good at what he does
>A benefit to our movement

Yeah, because they control the media. The fact of these associations were not publicized, it doesn't take a genius to understand this.

yes

"Durr leftist tactics"

>Wtf are you talking about

"Heh, that's what I thought kid, nothing to say ;)"

Sure. Care to elaborate upon these "tactics"?

Ok leaf. Start naming some based leaders of our movement.

>any misstep on part of the conservative movement is a carefully planned sabotage by Soros

Is this what people with severe victim complex believe?

Soros does fund leftists, but he is not the Mossad.

I think the real issue is that Spencer makes alt-light fags feel uncomfortable because they larp all day on Sup Forums but don't really mean anything they say.

>>Over all a benefit for our movement
I stopped reading

>Media calling people "racists" means it was a "misstep"
uh no

What "movement" though? MAGA hats? If we aren't white nationalists we aren't anything.

"Leaders" is a bad way to put it.

But sure,
>Milo
>Rebel Media hosts
>Owen from Infowars
>Alex Jones to some degree

>Never hurt the left to be associated with commies, genocidal maniacs, mass killers, and every fucking criminal in the west being a leftist
Yes, actually, it did. Greatly. That's the whole point of being in political opposition to them. Because they're grossly mistaken being so misled, and damaging themselves along with the society they're helping to degrade. You see the leftist wallowing in welfare and irrational hatred being that they've been propagandized by currs all this time and thinking to yourself 'now that's the way to win,' when they are not in fact winning at all by their side's 'victories.' They're only being prodded into further dependency, and irrationality. And that's where you're grossly mistaken to lament the 'effectiveness' of their tactics.

What's the movement? Bashing fat SJWs? What's the end goal? No one you mentioned is white nationalist.

Oy vey goyim, Soros really IS behind everything... dont mind us, just blame Soros!

If the alt right isn't about race, what is it?

ghoul is a stuttering sperglord
mike enoch is a kike
only sven can save the white race

What a worthless post. You should be ashamed of yourself.

We mean it, but most people realise that you don't reveal your power level at this stage.

Good point. I guess in that post I'm referring to the anti-PC, anti-lugenpresse movement.

See above.

I'm a white nationalist, but tell me how we are going to actually implement an ethnic cleansing. I'm all ears, but it seems like a task that is unattainable at this point where the Lefties have filled us to the brim with non-europeans. A race war? I'd love to see it, but how will it happen? It would be quelled so quickly.

>trusting a weight lifting jock frat bro

"Anti-PC"

So you're fine with open borders and the end of all white countries as long as you can call SJWs "gay"?

For white nationalism to succeed you need people on board and hearing the message. You can disagree about whether Spencer has used the best tact to do this, but at least he's spreading the message.

Milo Mike et al's entire message is "liberals are lame. Buy my book."

There's simply no good evidence for this so I don't understand why so many people parrot cernovich. The two piece of evidence I've seen are that Richard talks to the mainstream media, and Richard used hitler imagery at the NPI conference. Assuming that both of these two actions were big no-no's, you can chalk it up to ignorance/stupidity than malice.

That's it. Your entire argument is baseless.

He's a prettyboy faggot at best.

he's an actor. he starts mumbling when he goes off script, like Obongo

IF IF IF IF IF IF

True. And when he was only known in white nationalist circles he was ripped on endlessly for his effete faggotry.

But at least he's on message, and now that he has a mic anyone who countersignals him outside of alt right circles is just hurting the message.

Hum but we are??

Trump makes a great speech.
Media takes 1 sentence out of context to paint him as a racist and a hateful bigot to smear him world wide, ignoring the content of his speech.

Outcome: cucks beleive the media, and redpilled people can see the media lies.

Spencer makes a great speech
the (((nu-right))) takes his closing statement out of context and paints him as a nazi raxist to spear him world wide, ignoring the content of his speech.

Outcome: cucks beleive the nu-right, and redpilled people can see the lies.

Yeah, I see what you're saying. To answer your questions, read my last paragraph in the post you're quoting, it's pretty obvious I don't want miscegenation. And you're trivialising the extent of PC garbage. I consider the transgender movement to be the medical tragedy of our decade, for instance. These people need psychiatric help, but PC culture shames those who try to address this.

I don't know any white nationalists who have an audience other than RS. Care to enlighten me?

>literally invent the alt-right movement
>10 years later newfags on Sup Forums declare you to be a plant when they first heard the term alt-right from hillary fucking clinton