The Jew Finally Goes Too Far. It's Habbening

Fucking strewth cunt. The Jew just declared war on New Zealand. Anglosphere activate!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

sbs.com.au/news/article/2016/12/27/queensland-man-dies-after-being-bitten-taipan
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

dw guys i got an archery kit for christmas ive been practising for the last 2 days the kikes wont know what hit them unless they know what arrows are

Why is Israel sperging out over our simple farming settlement?

#ISTANDWITHKIWIS

I swear to god if you guys get nuked and we're left with leaf shitposters

Whats funny is that the pakeha are literally settlers in Maori land. Maori self-determination when? Two state solution for NZ and respect for the treatt when?

Just wait and see how you like your maori wirh tavors

Aren't New Zealand the hippy faggots who wouldn't let our Navy ships dock in their country because "like nuclear war is bad man..like whoa?"

They can go fuck themselves.

We let one of your ships in recently, don't give me that shit.

Will be interesting to see what Trump thinks about NZ when he gets around to posting about this (((war declaration))) on twitter.

Let's show them what we are made of, boys.

We'll be at your side cousins

Yeah and that's why they're anti-Israel, cause being against Israel is left wing. Most of the anti-Semitism on this board is purely satire. In reality, everyone on Sup Forums loves and supports Israel.

Rake yourself cunt

You don't have an understanding of actual Maori history. All of the descendants of the Maori are actually the north islanders. They were at perpetual war with the southern islanders for a very long time, and when the Dutch came in contact with them they traded guns for food/goods. The northern Maori went to the southern island and killed every single man, woman, and child. They have no real claim to the southern islands.

The earth belongs to the Anglosphere.

I'll always be there for you, burger. (Until you die of a massive coronary from eating too much junk food.)

So we already have a framework for the two-states solution then

Wait whats happening?

duhuh ya rite

>We let one of your ships in recently, don't give me that shit.
Yeah after literally 50 yeara of being turbofags.

We don't forget that easily. Enjoy your war with the kikes.

kek
the anglosphere has always been a kike creation since day 0, brits were financed by the rothschild

hope NZ burns to the ground as proof that anglos are lame and gay kike puppets

>t. an idiot

PREPARE YOURSELF, ISRAEL!!!

I got a Kentucky long rifle for Christmas. Are you allowed to have black powder guns in emu land?

This tb.h

>Anglosphere activate!!!
No. You fucks don't even let our ships visit. Your entire country is run by naiive lefty fucks, therefore your Anglo status is on suspension.

idk what black powder guns are but 2 of my arrows are optic glass which is neato

>Australia
>nuked

We're easily the safest continent on earth. Tucked away down there, everything spread out and mostly on the coastlines.

You don't have an understanding of maori history autist. Maori are tribal. There wasnt a North island V south island. One particularily large tribe used a european trader to gain alot of mana (power, respect) and to satisfy Utu (revenge) by killing many of their enemies in the south island, but not near the entire population holy shit

Amen. Fucking burgers barely know their own history "WE WUN VIET-NAM GUOISSSS WE LEFT BEFORE WE LOST!!!"

Black powder guns are muzzle loaders like muskets. Pic related is close to what mine looks like. Any way archery is pretty fun I got into it a few years back.

>noguns
>safe
Not how that works.

only people that have guns besides police are farmers, idk what the limit on how powerful the gun can be but the average gun here is a 22. rifle

>guns protecting against nukes

Also we have guns you idiot

>The northern Maori went to the southern island and killed every single man, woman, and child.
>They have no real claim to the southern islands.
There's a contradiction in there.

Let me rephrase what you just wrote:
>the Northern Maori did [methods] to gain a claim to the Southern islands
>but they actually didn't gain a claim, because I say so

I fucking hope we're starting shit with Israel because we bought up that Russian EMP tech and can take out their 'Samson option' nukes and iron dome for some good old fashioned Anglo massacre action.

Anglo lives aren't worth losing to finish the job they lied about Hitler started.

GAS THE KIKES

Most anti-nuke stuff here came from seeing scary af tests in the pacific AND fear of a new tech (nuclear engines) and how a disaster in our big port (Auckland) would kill a huge part of pop and economically ruin us. Not too bad to be cautious of something the average kiwi DIDN'T understand.

Seems like you need some regime change. Even the Irish and Scots are better members of the Anglosphere than you, and they still pretend they aren't Anglos!

Fuck NZ, I hope Israel dumps nuclear-armed Popeyes all over your shitty microstate.

K in the us black powder guns aren't considered firearms so there really aren't any laws for them. They don't use standard ammunition mine shoots a 50 cal ball. I was wondering if you guys had that loophole just out of curiosity.

Less blacks
Less crime
Less illegal fire arms cause AUSTRALIA IS AN ISLAND

The limits about 125mm as that seems to be about the upper limit tank cannons are made at though technically you could make a hell cannon sized mortar that would work just fine its just impractical, legally you guys can own anything you want if you're a farmer, good luck transporting that shit from outside your lands too them however.

Not nearly enough

That's actually true. We want Israel to be an ethnic state for the Jews. That way our Jews have literally no excuse not to move there and fuck off when end usury and their degenerate bullshit.

WHY HAVEN'T WE NUKED ISRAEL YET. then we give the land to

refugees welcome..

and they all die from radiation.

whats to lose.

LETS ROLL

Except nothing amatuer autist burger said is true. Maori were tribal. There wasnt a North island Camp PWNS south island thing. Literally just bigger tribes raiding and getting revenge. Ignore the autist who probably just skimmed wikipedia.

>cucked away down there

nah your alright m8

Being this baited.
Being this autistic.
Just being American.

Praise kek

>America
>Anglo

That burger looks gross. I'm ashamed of you.

I will still eat it though.

keked & checked

Damn it Australia this is not the time for bantz

AIR AND LAND INVASION!!

You really wanna destroy little New Zealand don't you Shlomo?

THIS

reminder,
sbs.com.au/news/article/2016/12/27/queensland-man-dies-after-being-bitten-taipan
>Mr Pitt was attempting to remove the snake which had slithered into his lounge room when he was bitten.

A FUCKING LEAF!!!

FUCK OFF HONE-GOLDBERG YOU ALREADY HAVE KFC AND KIWIBANK

ANZUS, activate Article zero-four.

Yes my lord

*cue montage of Jews being shot

Shitty title, guy didn't die.
Also, he was 77 and was trying to kill/chase it.
Fucking dumb cunt deserved it.

Anglos ---- The people who fough for the jews in almost every war.
Fuck anglos. Germans are the real heroes.

MUH GOD CHOSEN PEOPLE , OY VEY VERY ANTISEMITE REMEMBER 6 TRILLIONS GOYIM

I'm sorry, what's happening now?...

>Emus
>giant spiders
>goddamn abos

You guys need guns more than us.

Jews are getting angry against they're slaves.

The funny thing is that they don't even know it.

Kinda read into it, something about them not liking the Jews building settlements in Palestinian territories? Why just the kiwis?

A nuke in downtown Auckland would be a blessing desu

T. Aucklander

Time to unleash the four horsemen of the apocalypse: Westpac, NAB, CommSec and ANZ.

The Juden won't be expecting an attack by finance.

Money the jews biggest weakness.

get fucked kiwis

Germans are literally the only reason why the Kikes took control of Russia and why the Soviet Union was founded.